Welcome to our Miami Invaders

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Welcome to our Miami Invaders

Postby claver2010 on Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:15 pm

Went over to their board to alert them our of home off the scout network, they have registered.

May our dealings be as kind as they were several years ago.
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
User avatar
claver2010
Gasson Hall
 
Posts: 18881
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:55 pm
Karma: 3202

Re: Welcome to our Miami Invaders

Postby DavidGordonsFoot on Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:38 pm

Where did they go? Straight to The Boathouse?
hello
User avatar
DavidGordonsFoot
Gasson Hall
 
Posts: 15003
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:56 pm
Location: Not tobaccoroad
Karma: 2920

Re: Welcome to our Miami Invaders

Postby Endless Mike on Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:33 pm

Welcome Hurricanes! I hope you're having a great summer!

Image
User avatar
Endless Mike
Lyons Hall
 
Posts: 8489
Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:02 pm
Karma: 1613

Re: Welcome to our Miami Invaders

Postby HustlinOwl on Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:57 pm

I know this doesn't have to be said, but AC fill the tub.
Shaven, not furred.
User avatar
HustlinOwl
Merkert Hall
 
Posts: 3680
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:58 pm
Location: At Work
Karma: 581

Re: Welcome to our Miami Invaders

Postby UnionvilleUConnFan on Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:37 am

Do they have hurricanes in Idaho?
User avatar
UnionvilleUConnFan
Carney Hall
 
Posts: 476
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:03 pm
Karma: 135

Re: Welcome to our Miami Invaders

Postby pick6pedro on Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:54 am

Image
User avatar
pick6pedro
Fulton Hall
 
Posts: 11582
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:25 pm
Location: A Chalupa Stand
Karma: 2630

Re: Welcome to our Miami Invaders

Postby dannyboycane13 on Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:42 am

I'm glad to be here. I've been a diehard CANES fan for over 30+ years. To Clever2010, thank you for asking me to be here. I look forward to talking about the game on 9/1 and my visit to Boston as the days to the game get closer, as this will be my first trip to Beantown.
dannyboycane13
n00b
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:13 pm
Karma: 0

Re: Welcome to our Miami Invaders

Postby hansen on Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:45 am

dannyboycane13 wrote:I'm glad to be here. I've been a diehard CANES fan for over 30+ years. To Clever2010, thank you for asking me to be here. I look forward to talking about the game on 9/1 and my visit to Boston as the days to the game get closer, as this will be my first trip to Beantown.


i found a bar for you to visit while you are up here. apparently, there's even some miami fans that like to frequent the place juding from this picture so you should feel right at home. :shrug
HANSENPOST :shrug

Image
User avatar
hansen
Gasson Hall
 
Posts: 16964
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:07 pm
Location: Your Mom’s House
Karma: -395

Re: Welcome to our Miami Invaders

Postby dannyboycane13 on Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:11 am

Hansen, thanks for the offer, but I have my own plans while in town. In fact, I'm going to place where everyone knows your name and they're always glad you came. You know the bar I speak on Beacon Hill.

Anyway, enough about that. As I said, I'm here to talk about the game and I look forward to that in the weeks ahead.
dannyboycane13
n00b
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:13 pm
Karma: 0

Re: Welcome to our Miami Invaders

Postby commavegarage on Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:15 am

You'll win by 4 touchdowns.It's truly sad the disaster this program has become.
hey huerta if you readin this dont tell jimmy **** that i put xlax in teh chuck wagons...lol
commavegarage
Devlin Hall
 
Posts: 7193
Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:33 pm
Karma: 737

Re: Welcome to our Miami Invaders

Postby dannyboycane13 on Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:20 am

I did see your spring game and yes, it was chilly up there, you guys just looked anemic. You lost Harris to Temple. You got us in our place last year but that was because of Kuchely. That was a great player you guys had.

This year, there's absolutely no reason why Miami doesn't win this one by a minimum of 21. I think our starters will be sitting by the beginning of the 4th quarter and you'll see our 2nd and 3rd stringers with the game will in hand for the CANES.
dannyboycane13
n00b
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:13 pm
Karma: 0

Re: Welcome to our Miami Invaders

Postby pick6pedro on Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:38 am

Miami should be able to pull whole line changes a la Roy Williams and wear out BC's thin depth. That's enough of an advantage right there. And welcome.

By the way, the Bull and Finch blows.
User avatar
pick6pedro
Fulton Hall
 
Posts: 11582
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:25 pm
Location: A Chalupa Stand
Karma: 2630

Re: Welcome to our Miami Invaders

Postby DavidGordonsFoot on Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:53 am

pick6pedro wrote:By the way, the Bull and Finch blows.


Yeah, I know we won't change your mind, danny, but don't waste much time in that tourist trap.
hello
User avatar
DavidGordonsFoot
Gasson Hall
 
Posts: 15003
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:56 pm
Location: Not tobaccoroad
Karma: 2920

Re: Welcome to our Miami Invaders

Postby DomingoOrtiz on Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:05 pm

dannyboycane13 wrote:Hansen, thanks for the offer, but I have my own plans while in town. In fact, I'm going to place where everyone knows your name and they're always glad you came. You know the bar I speak on Beacon Hill.




Another great local bar is The Eagle on 520 Tremont Street. The place is so great that it doesn't need a website (so don't bother with a Google search) or sign on the door. You will love it!
GetIn
DomingoOrtiz
Lyons Hall
 
Posts: 8736
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:39 am
Location: El Barrio
Karma: 154

Re: Welcome to our Miami Invaders

Postby bignick33 on Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:16 pm

DavidGordonsFoot wrote:
pick6pedro wrote:By the way, the Bull and Finch blows.


Yeah, I know we won't change your mind, danny, but don't waste much time in that tourist trap.


You guys have been there?
I drink whiskey instead of water.
User avatar
bignick33
Fulton Hall
 
Posts: 12825
Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:31 pm
Karma: 909

Re: Welcome to our Miami Invaders

Postby twballgame9 on Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:28 pm

I say Miami by 10. It's early, both teams will look rusty, and Golden Al won't run up the score.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
User avatar
twballgame9
BC Guy
 
Posts: 32483
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:49 am
Karma: 2455

Re: Welcome to our Miami Invaders

Postby eagle9903 on Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:33 pm

dannyboycane13 wrote:I did see your spring game and yes, it was chilly up there, you guys just looked anemic. You lost Harris to Temple. You got us in our place last year but that was because of Kuchely. That was a great player you guys had.

This year, there's absolutely no reason why Miami doesn't win this one by a minimum of 21. I think our starters will be sitting by the beginning of the 4th quarter and you'll see our 2nd and 3rd stringers with the game will in hand for the CANES.


BC did not beat Miami just "because of Kuechly" last year. It was more a combination of (1) Jacory Harris being terrible, (2) Deflation from the self imposed post season ban (3) Golden being a bad enough gameday coach that he couldn't take advantage of the terribleness of Spazoo's terrible gameday coaching (4) Our OC finally realizing the tight end position is a thing (and your DC somehow not adjusting to such realization).

BC will probably lose to Miami this year primarily because Spaz coached teams have come out horrifically flat, out of shape and disorganized every year. That said Miami is not really Miami anymore talentwise, albeit Golden seems to be doing much better than Shannon.
domingoortiz
eepstein0
corporal funishment
innocentbystander
davidgordonswang
maybe hansen
User avatar
eagle9903
Fulton Hall
 
Posts: 14311
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:16 pm
Karma: 1728

Re: Welcome to our Miami Invaders

Postby DavidGordonsFoot on Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:38 pm

bignick33 wrote:
DavidGordonsFoot wrote:
pick6pedro wrote:By the way, the Bull and Finch blows.


Yeah, I know we won't change your mind, danny, but don't waste much time in that tourist trap.


You guys have been there?


No.
hello
User avatar
DavidGordonsFoot
Gasson Hall
 
Posts: 15003
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:56 pm
Location: Not tobaccoroad
Karma: 2920

Re: Welcome to our Miami Invaders

Postby pick6pedro on Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:39 pm

bignick33 wrote:
DavidGordonsFoot wrote:
pick6pedro wrote:By the way, the Bull and Finch blows.


Yeah, I know we won't change your mind, danny, but don't waste much time in that tourist trap.


You guys have been there?


Yes.
User avatar
pick6pedro
Fulton Hall
 
Posts: 11582
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:25 pm
Location: A Chalupa Stand
Karma: 2630

Re: Welcome to our Miami Invaders

Postby bignick33 on Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:43 pm

pick6pedro wrote:
bignick33 wrote:
DavidGordonsFoot wrote:
pick6pedro wrote:By the way, the Bull and Finch blows.


Yeah, I know we won't change your mind, danny, but don't waste much time in that tourist trap.


You guys have been there?


Yes.


Stick to BHP.

PS: You know how I said I deleted the pictures? I lied.
I drink whiskey instead of water.
User avatar
bignick33
Fulton Hall
 
Posts: 12825
Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:31 pm
Karma: 909

Re: Welcome to our Miami Invaders

Postby eepstein0 on Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:13 pm

twballgame9 wrote:I say Miami by 10. It's early, both teams will look rusty, and Golden Al won't run up the score.


We're going to get waxed by Miami unless their new QB sucks as bad as Harris.
User avatar
eepstein0
Gasson Hall
 
Posts: 16733
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:35 pm
Karma: -273

Re: Welcome to our Miami Invaders

Postby innocentbystander on Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:26 pm

eepstein0 wrote:
twballgame9 wrote:I say Miami by 10. It's early, both teams will look rusty, and Golden Al won't run up the score.


We're going to get waxed by Miami unless their new QB sucks as bad as Harris.


Their new QB is not a BCS QB. He's UMass level.
Feminism is Eve eats all the apples, gives God the middle finger when He asks her about it, and has the snake present Adam with a restraining order, ordering him to stay 500 yards away while still being forced to provide Eve food, clothing, and shelter.
User avatar
innocentbystander
Gasson Hall
 
Posts: 18027
Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:40 pm
Location: Pac-12 Hell
Karma: -22

Re: Welcome to our Miami Invaders

Postby eagle9903 on Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:27 pm

innocentbystander wrote:
eepstein0 wrote:
twballgame9 wrote:I say Miami by 10. It's early, both teams will look rusty, and Golden Al won't run up the score.


We're going to get waxed by Miami unless their new QB sucks as bad as Harris.


Their new QB is not a BCS QB. He's UMass level.


wtf are you talking about nospace
domingoortiz
eepstein0
corporal funishment
innocentbystander
davidgordonswang
maybe hansen
User avatar
eagle9903
Fulton Hall
 
Posts: 14311
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:16 pm
Karma: 1728

Re: Welcome to our Miami Invaders

Postby innocentbystander on Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:30 pm

eagle9903 wrote:
innocentbystander wrote:
eepstein0 wrote:
twballgame9 wrote:I say Miami by 10. It's early, both teams will look rusty, and Golden Al won't run up the score.


We're going to get waxed by Miami unless their new QB sucks as bad as Harris.


Their new QB is not a BCS QB. He's UMass level.


wtf are you talking about nospace


Go back and re-read the serious seasonal expectation thread. You will learn all you need to know about Miami's QB situation.

It is not good for Miami.
Feminism is Eve eats all the apples, gives God the middle finger when He asks her about it, and has the snake present Adam with a restraining order, ordering him to stay 500 yards away while still being forced to provide Eve food, clothing, and shelter.
User avatar
innocentbystander
Gasson Hall
 
Posts: 18027
Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:40 pm
Location: Pac-12 Hell
Karma: -22

Re: Welcome to our Miami Invaders

Postby eagle9903 on Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:33 pm

innocentbystander wrote:
eagle9903 wrote:
innocentbystander wrote:
eepstein0 wrote:
twballgame9 wrote:I say Miami by 10. It's early, both teams will look rusty, and Golden Al won't run up the score.


We're going to get waxed by Miami unless their new QB sucks as bad as Harris.


Their new QB is not a BCS QB. He's UMass level.


wtf are you talking about nospace


Go back and re-read the serious seasonal expectation thread. You will learn all you need to know about Miami's QB situation.

It is not good for Miami.


you didn't give reasons you just said they suck.
domingoortiz
eepstein0
corporal funishment
innocentbystander
davidgordonswang
maybe hansen
User avatar
eagle9903
Fulton Hall
 
Posts: 14311
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:16 pm
Karma: 1728

Re: Welcome to our Miami Invaders

Postby innocentbystander on Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:40 pm

eagle9903 wrote:
innocentbystander wrote:
eagle9903 wrote:
innocentbystander wrote:
eepstein0 wrote:
twballgame9 wrote:I say Miami by 10. It's early, both teams will look rusty, and Golden Al won't run up the score.


We're going to get waxed by Miami unless their new QB sucks as bad as Harris.


Their new QB is not a BCS QB. He's UMass level.


wtf are you talking about nospace


Go back and re-read the serious seasonal expectation thread. You will learn all you need to know about Miami's QB situation.

It is not good for Miami.


you didn't give reasons you just said they suck.


Miami has two unsavoury choices, a QB from the U of Memphis recovering from surgery, and Morris. I don't think either one of them could play for BC. BC probably has 3 QBs on their roster right now (Rettig, Bordner, and Suntrup) that are all better than what Miami is left with. BC will be much too strong a team defensively (particularly at home) for a rookie QB to shine in his opener.

this season is going to be the season for the ACC of the haves and the have-nots. Miami (this year) HAS NOT. They are depending on a 5-star true frosh 17 year old DB to save them. The team was lousy last year, and almost ALL the players that could play last year, are gone.
Feminism is Eve eats all the apples, gives God the middle finger when He asks her about it, and has the snake present Adam with a restraining order, ordering him to stay 500 yards away while still being forced to provide Eve food, clothing, and shelter.
User avatar
innocentbystander
Gasson Hall
 
Posts: 18027
Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:40 pm
Location: Pac-12 Hell
Karma: -22

Re: Welcome to our Miami Invaders

Postby bignick33 on Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:42 pm

innocentbystander wrote:Miami (this year) HAS NOT.


I don't think this sentence is grammatically correct.
I drink whiskey instead of water.
User avatar
bignick33
Fulton Hall
 
Posts: 12825
Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:31 pm
Karma: 909

Re: Welcome to our Miami Invaders

Postby Endless Mike on Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:46 pm

innocentbystander wrote:
Miami has two unsavoury choices, a QB from the U of Memphis recovering from surgery, and Morris. I don't think either one of them could play for BC. BC probably has 3 QBs on their roster right now (Rettig, Bordner, and Suntrup) that are all better than what Miami is left with. BC will be much too strong a team defensively (particularly at home) for a rookie QB to shine in his opener.


Coach Cushion has made a career out of creating defenses that get torched by QBs that could not play for BC. Just sayin is all.
User avatar
Endless Mike
Lyons Hall
 
Posts: 8489
Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:02 pm
Karma: 1613

Re: Welcome to our Miami Invaders

Postby angrychicken on Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:49 pm

innocentbystander wrote:
eagle9903 wrote:
innocentbystander wrote:
eagle9903 wrote:
innocentbystander wrote:
eepstein0 wrote:
twballgame9 wrote:I say Miami by 10. It's early, both teams will look rusty, and Golden Al won't run up the score.


We're going to get waxed by Miami unless their new QB sucks as bad as Harris.


Their new QB is not a BCS QB. He's UMass level.


wtf are you talking about nospace


Go back and re-read the serious seasonal expectation thread. You will learn all you need to know about Miami's QB situation.

It is not good for Miami.


you didn't give reasons you just said they suck.


Miami has two unsavoury choices, a QB from the U of Memphis recovering from surgery, and Morris. I don't think either one of them could play for BC. BC probably has 3 QBs on their roster right now (Rettig, Bordner, and Suntrup) that are all better than what Miami is left with. BC will be much too strong a team defensively (particularly at home) for a rookie QB to shine in his opener.

this season is going to be the season for the ACC of the haves and the have-nots. Miami (this year) HAS NOT. They are depending on a 5-star true frosh 17 year old DB to save them. The team was lousy last year, and almost ALL the players that could play last year, are gone.

You don't even have your facts straight about Miami's QBs. As far as your opinion goes, you have no basis for it.
User avatar
angrychicken
Gasson Hall
 
Posts: 16409
Joined: Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:39 pm
Karma: 15696

Re: Welcome to our Miami Invaders

Postby 0J1969 on Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:51 pm

The fat ass probably read all his Miami QB info off the back of a cereal box

Image
0J1969
n00b
 
Posts: 88
Joined: Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:28 pm
Karma: 84

Next

Return to Alumni Stadium

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Shoreagle and 10 guests

Untitled document