Never Give Up! Never Surrender!

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: Never Give Up! Never Surrender!

Postby joemack13 on Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:11 am

bignick33 {l Wrote}:
AdamBC {l Wrote}:^^^ what he said.

bignick33 {l Wrote}:TOB didn't even win all the games he should have. At least Spaz has done that.

Spaz should have beat Clemson, or at least put up more of a fight.

Disagree. Our O-Line isn't strong this year. Arguably it's Spaz's fault, although a lot of it has do with the repeated changes to O-line coaching schemes. Regardless, we'd get whipped by Clemson upfront six times a week and twice on Sunday. It's a poor matchup, even though they'll probably go 4-4. But I was frightened by the way it happened, just like I was on Saturday.

I think every game for the rest of the year is at worst a very winnable game. Less than 5-3 will be a major disappointment, and I've been saying this since day 1, unlike others who predicted 1-7 or 0-8 (74?). 5-3 is break-even point for this particular team with remaining schedule, and ultimate margin against V-Tech and CU won't matter. Next year's break-even point will be higher.

Fuck I sound like a Merryman. Whatever. I'm officially over V-Tech. It's Wednesday night of :toby week. It's time to hunt hen.

What a joke. Clemson has possibly the worst offense in the ACC. Our D looked like all-stars against them .. and we can't win that game because it's a 'poor matchup'. Bullshit
joemack13
Campion Hall

Postby Endless Mike on Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:14 am

joemack13 {l Wrote}:
What a joke. Clemson has possibly the worst offense in the ACC.

Hate to break it to you man, but there's one more ACC team that has a worse offense. :bag
Endless Mike
Lyons Hall

Postby BCEagle05 on Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:16 am

joemack13 {l Wrote}:
bignick33 {l Wrote}:TOB didn't even win all the games he should have. At least Spaz has done that. If Ginger had beaten Syracuse and UNC, we wouldn't be having this conversation.

C'mon. This is the week before the Hen. It's about time to start focusing on him and not our own shortcomings.

:toby :toby :toby :toby :toby :toby :toby :toby :toby :toby :toby :toby :toby :toby :toby :toby :toby :toby :toby :toby :toby :toby :toby :toby :

:74

..what about clemson. 6 games in and Spaz already laid an egg bigger than anything that ever came out of TOBy. I contend that Spaz is worst. Yes the playcalling and the passion sucked just as much, but I honestly thought the players were better prepared for the game

Obviously the Clemson and VT games sucked, but you would still be hard pressed to convince me that either of them were as bad as some of TOBY's classics.
BCEagle05
n00b

Previous

Return to Alumni Stadium