Renewing my Browns Tickets today

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Renewing my Browns Tickets today

Postby basselope on Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:21 am

Thinking of following this guys lead...

basselope
Campion Hall

Re: Renewing my Browns Tickets today

Postby JesuitIvy on Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:25 pm

Look up his gag Cleveland tourism promos on YouTube - pretty funny too.
Realigning
JesuitIvy
Campion Hall

Postby basselope on Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:49 pm

JesuitIvy {l Wrote}:Look up his gag Cleveland tourism promos on YouTube - pretty funny too.

My favorite of Mike's

basselope
Campion Hall

Postby claver2010 on Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:49 am

sorry basselope
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

Postby Endless Mike on Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:59 am

Great trade for the Colts. Damn.

But hey, the Browns are starting Brian Hoyer at QB, so he should give them the spark they need. :quadlaser
Endless Mike
Lyons Hall

Postby b0mberMan on Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:03 am

Endless Mike {l Wrote}:Great trade for the Colts. Damn.

But hey, the Browns are starting Brian Hoyer at QB, so he should give them the spark they need. :quadlaser

I think Richardson is going to be a bit of a disappointment w/ the Colts given how shaky their OL is. Pains me to say as its bookended by BC guys, but they still look like theyre struggling.
NorthEndEagle {l Wrote}:cat hair pee fire
b0mberMan
Lyons Hall

Postby claver2010 on Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:09 am

b0mberMan {l Wrote}:

I think Richardson is going to be a bit of a disappointment w/ the Colts given how shaky their OL is. Pains me to say as its bookended by BC guys, but they still look like theyre struggling.

He'll also benefit from not having Weeden as his QB
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

Postby Endless Mike on Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:18 am

b0mberMan {l Wrote}:

He's still going to be a big upgrade over Donald Brown. Plus he has a real QB now.
Endless Mike
Lyons Hall

Postby b0mberMan on Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:26 am

Don't get me wrong, I think Indy wins here, but maybe not to the extent that it initially seems.

Plus, in the context of do they do better than the Browns with this one, I submit to you (sorry bassy) the Browns recent history of #1 draft picks:

1999 Tim Couch
2000 Courtney Brown
2001 Gerard Warren
2002 William Green
2003 Jeff Faine
2004 Kellen Winslow II
2005 Braylon Edwards
2006 Kamerion Wimbley
2007 Joe Thomas
2007 Brady Quinn
2009 Alex Mack
2010 Joe Haden
2011 Phil Taylor
2012 Trent Richardson
2012 Brandon Weeden
2013 Barkevious Mingo
b0mberMan
Lyons Hall

Postby talon on Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:33 am

I'm not a fan of the government telling a parent what they can or cannot name their child, but "Barkevious?"

Someone needs to have veto power over that.

talon
Cushing Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:50 am

talon {l Wrote}:I'm not a fan of the government telling a parent what they can or cannot name their child, but "Barkevious?"

Someone needs to have veto power over that.

If your last name is Mingo, your first name should be Merciless.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby b0mberMan on Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:55 am

b0mberMan
Lyons Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:58 am

b0mberMan {l Wrote}:Image

that shit looks straight outta fagaggedeon
now in the street there is violence
and, and a lots of work to be done
no place to hang out our washing
and, and i can't blame all on the sun
good god we gonna rock down to electric avenue
and then we'll take it higher
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby basselope on Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:41 pm

Just when I think the Browns have hit rock bottom, they begin to dig!

:81 :81 :81
basselope
Campion Hall

Postby DomingoOrtiz on Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:06 pm

Browns have not been to the playoffs since Will Green's rookie year. Will opened the scoring with a TD and the Browns had a 12 point lead with 10:17 left in the 4th.... but lost.
DomingoOrtiz
Lyons Hall

Postby Reverend Mike on Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:57 pm

DomingoOrtiz {l Wrote}:Browns have not been to the playoffs since Will Green's rookie year. Will opened the scoring with a TD and the Browns had a 12 point lead with 10:17 left in the 4th.... but lost.

Well, Browns fans can go down to the flats and give themselves a Cuyahoga river flaming enema for all I care. The Bills (who have actually maintained a goddamned franchise since their inception) have not made the playoffs since Doug Flutie got benched for Rob Motherfucking Johnson.

So dig up art modell's corpse and ride it like a goddamned pony, because Ralph wilson is unfortunately still alive and he mocks me with his continued existence. Fuck Trend Richardson, fuck the Browns, fuck Jim Irsay and...dahhh... fuggg...stupid football.
Reverend Mike
Merkert Hall

Postby flyingelvii on Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:55 pm

I eagerly anticipate the Bills move to Toronto upon Wilson's death.
flyingelvii
Higgins Hall

Postby basselope on Sun Sep 22, 2013 12:08 pm

On top of this Richardson trade, which by the way the Clowns traded a 4th, 5th and 7th round pick so they could move up 1 fucking spot in 2012 draft from 4th to 3rd to actually take Richardson....They are now limiting the tailgating time! God Damn Muni lot does not open until 7AM!!!!

How the fuck am I supppose to get drunk enough in only 4.5 hours of tailgating to watch the shit this moronic franchise puts on the field?

While Richardson perhaps sucked a little while he has been a Browns, the fact remains the Browns leaders gave up the 3rd, 118th, 139th & 211th pick in the 2012 Draft for what will prolly end up as about the 25th pick in 2014.

I need to take up apple picking
basselope
Campion Hall

Postby angrychicken on Sun Sep 22, 2013 1:48 pm

basselope {l Wrote}:On top of this Richardson trade, which by the way the Clowns traded a 4th, 5th and 7th round pick so they could move up 1 fucking spot in 2012 draft from 4th to 3rd to actually take Richardson....They are now limiting the tailgating time! God Damn Muni lot does not open until 7AM!!!!

How the fuck am I supppose to get drunk enough in only 4.5 hours of tailgating to watch the shit this moronic franchise puts on the field?

While Richardson perhaps sucked a little while he has been a Browns, the fact remains the Browns leaders gave up the 3rd, 118th, 139th & 211th pick in the 2012 Draft for what will prolly end up as about the 25th pick in 2014.

There's an easy fix to this, but it involves digging up the corpse of Art Modell.
angrychicken
Gasson Hall

Postby basselope on Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:27 pm

angrychicken {l Wrote}:
basselope {l Wrote}:On top of this Richardson trade, which by the way the Clowns traded a 4th, 5th and 7th round pick so they could move up 1 fucking spot in 2012 draft from 4th to 3rd to actually take Richardson....They are now limiting the tailgating time! God Damn Muni lot does not open until 7AM!!!!

There's an easy fix to this, but it involves digging up the corpse of Art Modell.

Yeah, but you can't use a regular pony saddle on a Jackass.

basselope
Campion Hall

Postby basselope on Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:46 am

Reverend Mike {l Wrote}:
DomingoOrtiz {l Wrote}:Browns have not been to the playoffs since Will Green's rookie year. Will opened the scoring with a TD and the Browns had a 12 point lead with 10:17 left in the 4th.... but lost.

Well, Browns fans can go down to the flats and give themselves a Cuyahoga river flaming enema for all I care. The Bills (who have actually maintained a goddamned franchise since their inception) have not made the playoffs since Doug Flutie got benched for Rob Motherfucking Johnson.

So dig up art modell's corpse and ride it like a goddamned pony, because Ralph wilson is unfortunately still alive and he mocks me with his continued existence. Fuck Trend Richardson, fuck the Browns, fuck Jim Irsay and...dahhh... fuggg...stupid football.

basselope
Campion Hall

Postby Reverend Mike on Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:14 pm

basselope {l Wrote}:
Reverend Mike {l Wrote}:

I hope some of the CHUDs in Detroit rise up and attack Ralph's golden palace and drown him in his platinum bathtub full of infant blood.

The saddest part is that I still have (had?) hope. The DLine and LB's are solid. The OLine looks good. Manuel is not godawful. The RB's are good. WRs are young, but servicable. The secondary is talented but very injured. The kicking game is pretty bad (though coverage is generally good). Marrone is...learning.

Jesus, do you see what Bills football can do to a man? They are 2-3 and just got beat by a bad CLEVELAND BROWNS TEAM but I still have hope. Kill me.
Reverend Mike
Merkert Hall

Postby commavegarage on Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:02 pm

hey huerta if you readin this dont tell jimmy **** that i put xlax in teh chuck wagons...lol
commavegarage
Devlin Hall

Postby Reverend Mike on Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:18 pm

commavegarage {l Wrote}:Image

He is not good at throwing a football. Full time consideration of another endeavor might be in order.
Reverend Mike
Merkert Hall

Postby basselope on Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:22 pm

basselope
Campion Hall

Postby b0mberMan on Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:07 pm

b0mberMan
Lyons Hall

Postby Reverend Mike on Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:53 pm

b0mberMan {l Wrote}:And for the Rev, Jon Bon Jovi interested in buying the Buffalo Bills

Yeah, saw that last night. I think it's great that there are all these groups just hovering around waiting for the crypt keeper to die so they can buy the team.

I dunno. As long as he kept the team in buffalo, I guess it'd be OK. "Livin on a Prayer" on the stadium PA would get old quickly. Then again, "Shout" has kinda outlived it's relevance.
Reverend Mike
Merkert Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:05 pm

Reverend Mike {l Wrote}:
b0mberMan {l Wrote}:And for the Rev, Jon Bon Jovi interested in buying the Buffalo Bills

Yeah, saw that last night. I think it's great that there are all these groups just hovering around waiting for the crypt keeper to die so they can buy the team.

I dunno. As long as he kept the team in buffalo, I guess it'd be OK. "Livin on a Prayer" on the stadium PA would get old quickly. Then again, "Shout" has kinda outlived it's relevance.

if you are ready for him to die you should make a special plea to all eo death pool participants. should anyone put him on their 2014 list he's likely to live without any complications
now in the street there is violence
and, and a lots of work to be done
no place to hang out our washing
and, and i can't blame all on the sun
good god we gonna rock down to electric avenue
and then we'll take it higher
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby Onyx Blackman on Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:11 pm

Isn't Bon Jovi going to move the team to Toronto? The Leafs owners just hung a banner for him at their arena. There's a doin's a-transpirin' IMO.
Onyx Blackman
Merkert Hall

Postby Reverend Mike on Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:30 pm

Onyx Blackman {l Wrote}:Isn't Bon Jovi going to move the team to Toronto? The Leafs owners just hung a banner for him at their arena. There's a doin's a-transpirin' IMO.

It's a possibility. The dayg governor supposedly locked up some long-term lease to tie the bills into buffalo, but I don't know the particulars of whatever slimeball back room deal happens in new york politics.

If the bills stay, I'm happy.

If the bills leave, I get to pick a new team (THEMS THE RULES OF FANSMANSHIP!!). There are only 5 or 6 teams to which I could throw my allegiance if that happened. Because fuck Toronto. Great town, but I couldn't ally myself with that good-natured Canadian smugness.

I'm down with this guy:
Reverend Mike
Merkert Hall

Next

Return to Alumni Stadium