To distract us all from the VA Tech disaster

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

To distract us all from the VA Tech disaster

Postby DrJackRyan on Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:56 pm

Save the date: BC beauty heats up winter months

By Gayle Fee and Laura Raposa | Sunday, October 11, 2009 | http://www.bostonherald.com | The Inside Track
Photo

February will never look so hot on the Boston College campus. Because that’s the month Micaela Carucci is shown steaming up Campus Girls USA’s “Girls of the ACC” calendar!

The Calendar Girl, 22, who will graduate in May with a communications degree, said she’s always been comfortable in front of the camera since she was a child model and sometime actress.

“I was cute kid,” the sexy senior told the Track . “I did a lot of modeling for Ralph Lauren and others. And I did commercials for Trix, Duncan Hines and Burger King . So when I saw the (calendar) ad on Facebook last year I thought, ‘Why not?’ ”

Micaela admits seeing a call for co-eds a few years ago, but was turned off because the company wanted fans to grade the girls (A through D) to pick who would go to the head of the calendar class.

“I didn’t like that at all,” she said. “This time, it was going to be an internal decision, so I sent in my pictures.”

The pictoral, which also included “wild card” girls from Harvard, Simmons and Suffolk, was snapped in Connecticut last spring.

“My shoot was practically with all girls from FSU,” laughed Micaela. “Ugh. They all look like supermodels who live in the Keys. Why couldn’t I be with the UPenn girls?”

Wethinks someone is selling herself short!

And speaking of short, Carucci said she brought a few items of clothing for the photo, but when she got there, “there was a rack of clothes, a table of all Victoria’s Secret underwear and bags and bags of bikinis.”

Isn’t that what all college girls wear around campus?

But the cheesecake didn’t bother Micaela because the show of skin was all to benefit the Breast Cancer Research Foundation .

In fact, Micaela is supposed to be hawking the calendars and accompanying poster at BC’s tailgate parties this season, but she waitresses on Newbury Street during the weekends and can’t give up the cash.

So, help a girl out! If you care to spend $15 to support a breast cancer charity - or just see what the ACC is offering this year - Micaela is taking orders on her Facebook page.

As always, do tell her the Track sent cha.
Article URL: http://www.bostonherald.com/track/insid ... id=1203800
DrJackRyan
Campion Hall

Return to Alumni Stadium