Page 74 of 82

Re: 2013 Recruiting Thread

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:46 pm
by bceagles24
Shaddix wrote:
HJS wrote:
Shaddix wrote:Does HJS actually know ANYTHING about recruiting? or does he just like to troll?

This coming from our "recruiting guy" who didn't realize Zaire Williams previously verballed to West Virginia. Fucking just check Google once or twice before dropping your "knowledge" on us.


I knew he committed to West Virginia? When did I say I didn't? The reason he flipped was because of location. Read a book or something.

No WVU told him to look elsewhere this wasn't his choice.

Re: 2013 Recruiting Thread

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:48 pm
by eagle9903
bceagles24 wrote:
Shaddix wrote:
HJS wrote:
Shaddix wrote:Does HJS actually know ANYTHING about recruiting? or does he just like to troll?

This coming from our "recruiting guy" who didn't realize Zaire Williams previously verballed to West Virginia. Fucking just check Google once or twice before dropping your "knowledge" on us.


I knew he committed to West Virginia? When did I say I didn't? The reason he flipped was because of location. Read a book or something.

No WVU told him to look elsewhere this wasn't his choice.


This is true.

Re: 2013 Recruiting Thread

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:48 pm
by Shaddix
bceagles24 wrote:
Shaddix wrote:
HJS wrote:
Shaddix wrote:Does HJS actually know ANYTHING about recruiting? or does he just like to troll?

This coming from our "recruiting guy" who didn't realize Zaire Williams previously verballed to West Virginia. Fucking just check Google once or twice before dropping your "knowledge" on us.


I knew he committed to West Virginia? When did I say I didn't? The reason he flipped was because of location. Read a book or something.

No WVU told him to look elsewhere this wasn't his choice.


WVU did not tell him that they wouldn't honor his commitment. Meaning it wasn't a force out.

Re: 2013 Recruiting Thread

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:51 pm
by eagle9903
Shaddix wrote:
bceagles24 wrote:
Shaddix wrote:
HJS wrote:
Shaddix wrote:Does HJS actually know ANYTHING about recruiting? or does he just like to troll?

This coming from our "recruiting guy" who didn't realize Zaire Williams previously verballed to West Virginia. Fucking just check Google once or twice before dropping your "knowledge" on us.


I knew he committed to West Virginia? When did I say I didn't? The reason he flipped was because of location. Read a book or something.

No WVU told him to look elsewhere this wasn't his choice.


WVU did not tell him that they wouldn't honor his commitment. Meaning it wasn't a force out.


they did.

Re: 2013 Recruiting Thread

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:53 pm
by Shaddix
eagle9903 wrote:
Shaddix wrote:
bceagles24 wrote:
Shaddix wrote:
HJS wrote:
Shaddix wrote:Does HJS actually know ANYTHING about recruiting? or does he just like to troll?

This coming from our "recruiting guy" who didn't realize Zaire Williams previously verballed to West Virginia. Fucking just check Google once or twice before dropping your "knowledge" on us.


I knew he committed to West Virginia? When did I say I didn't? The reason he flipped was because of location. Read a book or something.

No WVU told him to look elsewhere this wasn't his choice.


WVU did not tell him that they wouldn't honor his commitment. Meaning it wasn't a force out.


they did.


I didn't hear anything about that, but I trust your right

Re: 2013 Recruiting Thread

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:58 pm
by Shaddix
Just find it hard that a coach would tweet this
Not a loss for us. Nothing but gains! #greatclass #gettingbetter #additionbysubtraction #WVU
If WVU told him to leave.

Re: 2013 Recruiting Thread

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:00 pm
by bceagles24
It was a douchebag move but it is what it is he was taking a shot back since the kid was trying to say he decommitted. But they definitely pulled the offer.

Re: 2013 Recruiting Thread

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:06 pm
by Shaddix
bceagles24 wrote:It was a douchebag move but it is what it is he was taking a shot back since the kid was trying to say he decommitted. But they definitely pulled the offer.


Wow, classless

Re: 2013 Recruiting Thread

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:03 pm
by DomingoOrtiz
A :ugeek: on TOS said he saw Robert Davis being hosted by Simmons. They ate at Del Frisco's. What happened to Cap Grill? Longer ride from campus but much better :skank

Re: 2013 Recruiting Thread

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:43 pm
by basselope
DomingoOrtiz wrote:A :ugeek: on TOS said he saw Robert Davis being hosted by Simmons. They ate at Del Frisco's. What happened to Cap Grill? Longer ride from campus but much better :skank


They still go there but they go to a number of different places, plus some visit for 2 nights.

Re: 2013 Recruiting Thread

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:34 pm
by HJS
DomingoOrtiz wrote:A :ugeek: on TOS said he saw Robert Davis being hosted by Simmons. They ate at Del Frisco's. What happened to Cap Grill? Longer ride from campus but much better :skank

I can't speak for Boston, but I think Del Frisco's in NYC is better than either Capital Grill locations (though neither is top tier steakhouses in NYC).

Re: 2013 Recruiting Thread

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:41 pm
by vegasEagle
HJS wrote:
DomingoOrtiz wrote:A :ugeek: on TOS said he saw Robert Davis being hosted by Simmons. They ate at Del Frisco's. What happened to Cap Grill? Longer ride from campus but much better :skank

I can't speak for Boston, but I think Del Frisco's in NYC is better than either Capital Grill locations (though neither is top tier steakhouses in NYC).


:banana :cheer :elephant :flagus :pepper2 :pickle :pontif :spaz3 :spaz2 :cheer :banana :elephant :cheer :banana :chewbanka :chewbanka :chewbanka :cheer :banana :flagus :elephant :pepper2 :spaz2 :spaz3

HJS POSTED AND IT'S NOT NEGATIVE!!!!!!! ALMOST.

:band :cheer :banana :elephant :spaz2 :chewbanka :banana :cheer :pepper2 :pickle :elephant :cheer :chewbanka :banana :cheer :flagus :pepper2 :pickle :chewbanka :banana :cheer :elephant

Re: 2013 Recruiting Thread

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:36 am
by BCSUPERFAN22
DomingoOrtiz wrote:A :ugeek: on TOS said he saw Robert Davis being hosted by Simmons. They ate at Del Frisco's. What happened to Cap Grill? Longer ride from campus but much better :skank


He put up a few pics from his visit on the twitter box. Also wrote "Ready to sign my National Letter of Intent!" after his visit. Dont know if BC locked him up or what.

I also saw an interview on youtube where he seemed to at least acknowledge his GPA/academics (and that he did well in school and it is a factor), which in comparison to the other schools competing for him (Cincy/Memphis) has to be another plus since most of the kids those schools take quite literally cant read.

https://twitter.com/RD5_

Re: 2013 Recruiting Thread

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:12 am
by Shaddix
BCSUPERFAN22 wrote:
DomingoOrtiz wrote:A :ugeek: on TOS said he saw Robert Davis being hosted by Simmons. They ate at Del Frisco's. What happened to Cap Grill? Longer ride from campus but much better :skank


He put up a few pics from his visit on the twitter box. Also wrote "Ready to sign my National Letter of Intent!" after his visit. Dont know if BC locked him up or what.

I also saw an interview on youtube where he seemed to at least acknowledge his GPA/academics (and that he did well in school and it is a factor), which in comparison to the other schools competing for him (Cincy/Memphis) has to be another plus since most of the kids those schools take quite literally cant read.

https://twitter.com/RD5_


He eliminated Cinci, its between BC and Memphis. I think it'll be BC, heard he had a great visit

Re: 2013 Recruiting Thread

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:25 am
by bruisertm
Looks like Pitt is out on Boyle

Last week, on the brink of signing day, with 27 pledged prospects and Chapman already enrolled, quarterbacks coach Brooks Bollinger visited three-star Tim Boyle of Middletown, Conn., according to his coach Sean Marinan.

Nothing came of it, because Pitt couldn't promise a scholarship to Boyle, who verbally committed to Boston College before the Eagles changed coaches.

“I don't think they have anything available for him,” said Marinan, who added Oregon remains interested.


Read more: http://triblive.com/sports/college/ncaa ... z2JqWUaKG4
Follow us: @triblive on Twitter | triblive on Facebook

Re: 2013 Recruiting Thread

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:33 am
by joeyfenn
Shaddix wrote:
BCSUPERFAN22 wrote:
DomingoOrtiz wrote:A :ugeek: on TOS said he saw Robert Davis being hosted by Simmons. They ate at Del Frisco's. What happened to Cap Grill? Longer ride from campus but much better :skank


He put up a few pics from his visit on the twitter box. Also wrote "Ready to sign my National Letter of Intent!" after his visit. Dont know if BC locked him up or what.

I also saw an interview on youtube where he seemed to at least acknowledge his GPA/academics (and that he did well in school and it is a factor), which in comparison to the other schools competing for him (Cincy/Memphis) has to be another plus since most of the kids those schools take quite literally cant read.

https://twitter.com/RD5_


He eliminated Cinci, its between BC and Memphis. I think it'll be BC, heard he had a great visit


Lots on the twitter machine. BC loves to dress kids up in the uniforms and gloves to get them in that mindset. Kids love to post pictures of it. I think RD5 is ours

Re: 2013 Recruiting Thread

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:43 pm
by GT BoSox
Can we expect any announcements before NSD?

Re: 2013 Recruiting Thread

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:47 pm
by Shaddix
GT BoSox wrote:Can we expect any announcements before NSD?


He said he will announce on national signing day

Re: 2013 Recruiting Thread

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:48 pm
by DuchesneEast
HJS wrote:
DomingoOrtiz wrote:A :ugeek: on TOS said he saw Robert Davis being hosted by Simmons. They ate at Del Frisco's. What happened to Cap Grill? Longer ride from campus but much better :skank

I can't speak for Boston, but I think Del Frisco's in NYC is better than either Capital Grill locations (though neither is top tier steakhouses in NYC).


I wasnt impressed with DelFriscos in NYC, pretty room and good location, but didnt do it for me. Never been to CG. Capital Grille seems to be higher rated in Boston, but I love DelFrisco's full name: Del Frisco’s Double Eagle Steak House

Re: 2013 Recruiting Thread

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:45 pm
by thebigskinny31
Boyle just commited to UConn via his Twitter

Re: 2013 Recruiting Thread

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:54 pm
by footer20
thebigskinny31 wrote:Boyle just commited to UConn via his Twitter


Fuck errrrrrrrybody from BC

Re: 2013 Recruiting Thread

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:12 pm
by BCSUPERFAN22
thebigskinny31 wrote:Boyle just commited to UConn via his Twitter


This sucks, Cant say I blame him tho. Dont really get going to yukon. If I were in his shoes, I would prep somewhere for a year and go to an actual D1 school since it seemed like alot of his real options were limited due to class size and how late it was in the process.

Re: 2013 Recruiting Thread

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:18 pm
by GT BoSox
Shaddix wrote:
GT BoSox wrote:Can we expect any announcements before NSD?


He said he will announce on national signing day


That's Davis, but is there anyone else?

Re: 2013 Recruiting Thread

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:58 pm
by RegalBCeagle
BCSUPERFAN22 wrote:
thebigskinny31 wrote:Boyle just commited to UConn via his Twitter


This sucks, Cant say I blame him tho. Dont really get going to yukon. If I were in his shoes, I would prep somewhere for a year and go to an actual D1 school since it seemed like alot of his real options were limited due to class size and how late it was in the process.


The fact that he committed to UCONN, a team in a terrible, unstable conference, and with a tenuous coaching situation speaks volumes. The Dazzler just pushed away one of our highest rated committed recruits. This blowhard is a fucking douchebag.

Re: 2013 Recruiting Thread

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:45 pm
by maxwell22
Boyle was our best recruit!
I think that the UConn recruit class of 2013 is much better than the 2013 coming to BC.
Thus far, not a single offensive lineman in the class!

Next big question: Who will transfer???????

Re: 2013 Recruiting Thread

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:10 am
by NJM89
Wouldn't count on Davis committing since he has tweets out to a Memphis commit saying that hes ready to sign his LOI. At this rate I wouldn't be surprised if we didn't get him

Re: 2013 Recruiting Thread

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:12 am
by HJS
RegalBCeagle wrote:
BCSUPERFAN22 wrote:
thebigskinny31 wrote:Boyle just commited to UConn via his Twitter


This sucks, Cant say I blame him tho. Dont really get going to yukon. If I were in his shoes, I would prep somewhere for a year and go to an actual D1 school since it seemed like alot of his real options were limited due to class size and how late it was in the process.


The fact that he committed to UCONN, a team in a terrible, unstable conference, and with a tenuous coaching situation speaks volumes. The Dazzler just pushed away one of our highest rated committed recruits. This blowhard is a fucking douchebag.

But... The Dazzler convinced a roomful of whalepants that he would be happy with a QB like Boyle.

Re: 2013 Recruiting Thread

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:14 am
by HJS
NJM89 wrote:Wouldn't count on Davis committing since he has tweets out to a Memphis commit saying that hes ready to sign his LOI. At this rate I wouldn't be surprised if we didn't get him

That's not true... is it? How can people be reading his twitter account and just ignore that so they can say he's ours?

Re: 2013 Recruiting Thread

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:33 am
by bceagles24
That's not how it went Davis just tweeted that he was ready to sign his LOI and a Memphis commit tweeted at him saying he was ready too. Wouldn't look into that at all.

Re: 2013 Recruiting Thread

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:56 am
by twballgame9
HJS wrote:
DomingoOrtiz wrote:A :ugeek: on TOS said he saw Robert Davis being hosted by Simmons. They ate at Del Frisco's. What happened to Cap Grill? Longer ride from campus but much better :skank

I can't speak for Boston, but I think Del Frisco's in NYC is better than either Capital Grill locations (though neither is top tier steakhouses in NYC).


Depends on why you are going. Capital Grille has better food. The Boston Del Frisco's is a scene.