2013 Recruiting Thread

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: 2013 Recruiting Thread

Postby Bunratty on Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:33 pm

This is a terrific get by the staff. I have no freaking clue how they did it .... but a nice get.

P.S. I hope TB (hmmmmm, if he gets #12, he'll be TB 12) is not driving around in a red porsche tomorrow. Just sayin'.
Bunratty
McGuinn Hall

Postby claver2010 on Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:45 pm

The puppy pound is perplexed, awesome
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

Postby Bunratty on Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:53 pm

claver2010 {l Wrote}:The puppy pound is perplexed, awesome

Relax puppy fans. I'm sure the huskies never really offered. TB is not awesome enough to really get a sueconn offer.
Bunratty
McGuinn Hall

Postby eepstein0 on Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:53 pm

Out of the 5 commitments, 3 of them are solid. The other two make some sense also, especially if they find another highly ranked RB. This is about as good as you could expect factoring in everything around the program.

Like having 2 QBs already.
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby PhillyandBCEagles on Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:17 pm

31southst {l Wrote}:50/50 that article is the highlight of the season.

Also, I think Philly had mentioned this before and I wrongly disagreed, but it's nice to see a few kids out there who really love BC for BC, regardless of the situation right now.

Yep, and this is exactly the kind of kid I was talking about. BC guy through and through (which is how Spaz was able to fall ass-backwards into landing him). Credit where credit is due, this was a great pickup.

Boyle will have the chance to come in, hopefully redshirt in 2013, and have a legit shot at the starting job as a redshirt freshman in 2014. Also we'll presumably have a new OC in either 2013 or 2014, so he won't be at a disadvantage to Suntrup and Bordner in terms of learning the playbook.

Bunratty {l Wrote}:P.S. I hope TB (hmmmmm, if he gets #12, he'll be TB 12) is not driving around in a red porsche tomorrow. Just sayin'.

Umm.....don't think he's getting #12. Although on second thought it would certainly be an Orwellian enough move for Gene and Spaz, if they're still around by the time Boyle gets to campus.

eepstein0 {l Wrote}:Out of the 5 commitments, 3 of them are solid. The other two make some sense also, especially if they find another highly ranked RB. This is about as good as you could expect factoring in everything around the program.

Who do you think isn't solid other than Isaacs?? He and Boyle (who seems very solid at least for now based on his quotes) are the only 2 of the 5 with other D1 offers...then again we did lose a commit to Northeastern's track team last year
PhillyandBCEagles
Merkert Hall

Postby EagleDave on Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:18 pm

bignick33 {l Wrote}:I almost never do this, but I can't resist this time:

EA {l Wrote}:June 6, 2012

Huge Commitment

Justin Rowland
EagleAction.com Recruiting Analyst

Tim Boyle committed to Boston College on Wednesday, giving the Eagles a big-time quarterback commitment and the staff a major recruiting victory over Florida and others.

Boyle, the 6-foot-4, 216-pound pro-style quarterback from Middletown (Conn.) Xavier, informed assistant coach Mike Siravo around noon that he wanted to be an Eagle.

"I'm a happy camper right now," Boyle said with a laugh when EagleAction.com caught up with him early Wednesday afternoon.

Boyle has had a long relationship with Siravo and the Eagles and was able to build a lot of trust with the coaching staff, even as other offers continued to roll in.

When Florida offered it appeared as though the Gators had dethroned the Eagles on Boyle's list.

The high three-star quarterback admits the decision ultimately came down to BC and Florida.

"I've had BC up there the whole time since they were the first (school) to offer me," Boyle said. "Honestly, being young I was looking for a program like the (Florida) Gators. I've come to realize it's not about that. It'd be cool to be a Gator but are you going to play? Will you be treated the same way you're treated at BC?

"My whole family is from Boston. The academics are amazing, the campus is beautiful, the coaching staff is top notch and the offense fits me well. It's everything I was looking for a college. BC has just always be there."

Boyle admits that Florida was an appealing option and turning down a program that has won two national championships since 2006 was not an easy thing to do.

Of course, Florida has had plenty of recruiting success in Connecticut, and that's something else that weighed on the quarterback's mind.

When did the turning point occur that tipped things back in BC's direction?

"It was the Florida visit," Boyle said. "I went down to Florida and it's a great place. The coaches are amazing. It really is a top notch place. But when I went down there I realized it wasn't me. I couldn't see myself there.

"I thought about what I liked at Florida and BC had all of that. Then I thought about what I didn't like and BC wasn't like that at all. I just compared them and BC had everything I wanted.

"In the recruiting process you want to feel wanted. BC made me really feel wanted. They've been recruiting me since the beginning of my sophomore year and the coaches at BC pushed me to the point where I see things clearly now."

Boyle went on to say that he is 100-percent committed to Boston College and will not visit any other schools between now and National Signing Day.

"Even if the number one team in the nation offers, I'm going to BC," Boyle said. "I like BC for reasons some people might not understand. It's a great school, a great program and it's in a great conference."

Boyle's relationship with Siravo and the rest of the coaches was a big factor in his decision to commit to the Eagles.

"We've got a great relationship," Boyle continued. "Me and that man spent a lot of hours on the phone. I've taken visits up there and feel extremely comfortable with the coaching staff. From Coach Spaz to Coach Martin, the new offensive coordinator, they're all just great.

"Coach Siravo has played a big role in my recruitment. He's a prime factor in why I love the university and he's a great guy. I've come to know him real well and I'm excited I get to spend the next five years with him."

He quickly elaborated on that statement. Boyle is open to spending five years at BC but he's not going in with that as his plan.

"I think if you go in thinking you're going to redshirt then you'll have lower standards for yourself," he explained. "I'm going in expecting to play, not redshirt. I want to work my tail off and get a spot on the depth chart. If they need me to redshirt then I'm going to do that. It will be something that's a mutual agreement between Coach Spaz and myself. But I'm going in to work hard."

Boyle is ranked the No. 21 pro-style quarterback in the nation. He received offers from UConn, Pitt and Syracuse in addition to BC and Florida.

http://bostoncollege.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1372902

This kid has half a brain. Good for him.
Is this the 5 o'clock free crack giveaway?
EagleDave
Merkert Hall

Postby historylesson on Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:21 pm

EagleDave {l Wrote}:
bignick33 {l Wrote}:I almost never do this, but I can't resist this time:

EA {l Wrote}:June 6, 2012

Huge Commitment

Justin Rowland
EagleAction.com Recruiting Analyst

Tim Boyle committed to Boston College on Wednesday, giving the Eagles a big-time quarterback commitment and the staff a major recruiting victory over Florida and others.

Boyle, the 6-foot-4, 216-pound pro-style quarterback from Middletown (Conn.) Xavier, informed assistant coach Mike Siravo around noon that he wanted to be an Eagle.

"I'm a happy camper right now," Boyle said with a laugh when EagleAction.com caught up with him early Wednesday afternoon.

Boyle has had a long relationship with Siravo and the Eagles and was able to build a lot of trust with the coaching staff, even as other offers continued to roll in.

When Florida offered it appeared as though the Gators had dethroned the Eagles on Boyle's list.

The high three-star quarterback admits the decision ultimately came down to BC and Florida.

"I've had BC up there the whole time since they were the first (school) to offer me," Boyle said. "Honestly, being young I was looking for a program like the (Florida) Gators. I've come to realize it's not about that. It'd be cool to be a Gator but are you going to play? Will you be treated the same way you're treated at BC?

"My whole family is from Boston. The academics are amazing, the campus is beautiful, the coaching staff is top notch and the offense fits me well. It's everything I was looking for a college. BC has just always be there."

Boyle admits that Florida was an appealing option and turning down a program that has won two national championships since 2006 was not an easy thing to do.

Of course, Florida has had plenty of recruiting success in Connecticut, and that's something else that weighed on the quarterback's mind.

When did the turning point occur that tipped things back in BC's direction?

"It was the Florida visit," Boyle said. "I went down to Florida and it's a great place. The coaches are amazing. It really is a top notch place. But when I went down there I realized it wasn't me. I couldn't see myself there.

"I thought about what I liked at Florida and BC had all of that. Then I thought about what I didn't like and BC wasn't like that at all. I just compared them and BC had everything I wanted.

"In the recruiting process you want to feel wanted. BC made me really feel wanted. They've been recruiting me since the beginning of my sophomore year and the coaches at BC pushed me to the point where I see things clearly now."

Boyle went on to say that he is 100-percent committed to Boston College and will not visit any other schools between now and National Signing Day.

"Even if the number one team in the nation offers, I'm going to BC," Boyle said. "I like BC for reasons some people might not understand. It's a great school, a great program and it's in a great conference."

Boyle's relationship with Siravo and the rest of the coaches was a big factor in his decision to commit to the Eagles.

"We've got a great relationship," Boyle continued. "Me and that man spent a lot of hours on the phone. I've taken visits up there and feel extremely comfortable with the coaching staff. From Coach Spaz to Coach Martin, the new offensive coordinator, they're all just great.

"Coach Siravo has played a big role in my recruitment. He's a prime factor in why I love the university and he's a great guy. I've come to know him real well and I'm excited I get to spend the next five years with him."

He quickly elaborated on that statement. Boyle is open to spending five years at BC but he's not going in with that as his plan.

"I think if you go in thinking you're going to redshirt then you'll have lower standards for yourself," he explained. "I'm going in expecting to play, not redshirt. I want to work my tail off and get a spot on the depth chart. If they need me to redshirt then I'm going to do that. It will be something that's a mutual agreement between Coach Spaz and myself. But I'm going in to work hard."

Boyle is ranked the No. 21 pro-style quarterback in the nation. He received offers from UConn, Pitt and Syracuse in addition to BC and Florida.

http://bostoncollege.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1372902

This kid has half a brain. Good for him.

I read that more as that he recognizes that your team is a piece of crap and rather than find himself as 5th string in Gainesville he'd rather be 1st or 2nd string in Boston. Do you also consider it a compliment when you wife slaps you because at least then she's paying attention to you?
historylesson
Carney Hall

Postby eepstein0 on Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:23 pm

PhillyandBCEagles {l Wrote}:
31southst {l Wrote}:50/50 that article is the highlight of the season.

Also, I think Philly had mentioned this before and I wrongly disagreed, but it's nice to see a few kids out there who really love BC for BC, regardless of the situation right now.

Yep, and this is exactly the kind of kid I was talking about. BC guy through and through (which is how Spaz was able to fall ass-backwards into landing him). Credit where credit is due, this was a great pickup.

Boyle will have the chance to come in, hopefully redshirt in 2013, and have a legit shot at the starting job as a redshirt freshman in 2014. Also we'll presumably have a new OC in either 2013 or 2014, so he won't be at a disadvantage to Suntrup and Bordner in terms of learning the playbook.

Bunratty {l Wrote}:P.S. I hope TB (hmmmmm, if he gets #12, he'll be TB 12) is not driving around in a red porsche tomorrow. Just sayin'.

Umm.....don't think he's getting #12. Although on second thought it would certainly be an Orwellian enough move for Gene and Spaz, if they're still around by the time Boyle gets to campus.

eepstein0 {l Wrote}:Out of the 5 commitments, 3 of them are solid. The other two make some sense also, especially if they find another highly ranked RB. This is about as good as you could expect factoring in everything around the program.

Who do you think isn't solid other than Isaacs?? He and Boyle (who seems very solid at least for now based on his quotes) are the only 2 of the 5 with other D1 offers...then again we did lose a commit to Northeastern's track team last year

They're solid as in coming here. They're not solid as-in sketchy to be playing at the ACC level.
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby innocentbystander on Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:40 pm

2QB recruits is awesome.

No more QBs for this class, thank you very much.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.
innocentbystander
BC Guy

Postby 31southst on Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:42 pm

PhillyandBCEagles[quote="eepstein0 {l Wrote}:Out of the 5 commitments, 3 of them are solid. The other two make some sense also, especially if they find another highly ranked RB. This is about as good as you could expect factoring in everything around the program.

Who do you think isn't solid other than Isaacs?? He and Boyle (who seems very solid at least for now based on his quotes) are the only 2 of the 5 with other D1 offers...then again we did lose a commit to Northeastern's track team last year[/quote]

I actually agreed with the initial sentiment. Isaacs and Boyle speak for themselves. Cottrell didn't have any other D1 offers but I attribute that more to how early he committed. FWIW, all the services rank him as 3 stars, so it does seem like he's a solid guy. Now that Lowrie is a second QB, I'm fine with him in this class. I think we should have used his scholarship last class for spacing purposes but given that we didn't, two QBs this year makes sense. Tapscott did have another D1 offer (granted Ohio is not from a BCS conference) and seems like he'd be solid as a second RB (who knows if we'll land a quality RB later but that isn't the point here).

I think what's crazy about this class is how deep it is in BC pipeline areas. Even with all the whiffs already and the crappy situation, we still can end up with a mediocre class as opposed to a disaster (not that I necessarily expect to but more it's a real possibility). It's too bad we won't get to see what a hungry, successful coach could have done, as I think we could have had a historically (for BC's standards) good class.
31southst
Cushing Hall

Postby eagle9903 on Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:54 pm

31southst {l Wrote}:
PhillyandBCEagles[quote="eepstein0 {l Wrote}:Out of the 5 commitments, 3 of them are solid. The other two make some sense also, especially if they find another highly ranked RB. This is about as good as you could expect factoring in everything around the program.

I actually agreed with the initial sentiment. Isaacs and Boyle speak for themselves. Cottrell didn't have any other D1 offers but I attribute that more to how early he committed. FWIW, all the services rank him as 3 stars, so it does seem like he's a solid guy. Now that Lowrie is a second QB, I'm fine with him in this class. I think we should have used his scholarship last class for spacing purposes but given that we didn't, two QBs this year makes sense. Tapscott did have another D1 offer (granted Ohio is not from a BCS conference) and seems like he'd be solid as a second RB (who knows if we'll land a quality RB later but that isn't the point here).

I think what's crazy about this class is how deep it is in BC pipeline areas. Even with all the whiffs already and the crappy situation, we still can end up with a mediocre class as opposed to a disaster (not that I necessarily expect to but more it's a real possibility). It's too bad we won't get to see what a hungry, successful coach could have done, as I think we could have had a historically (for BC's standards) good class.[/quote]

I think solid = on the level of traditional BC recruiting as opposed to solid = not going to decommit.
domingoortiz
eepstein0
corporal funishment
innocentbystander
davidgordonswang
maybe hansen
eagle9903
Fulton Hall

Postby bceagles24 on Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:58 pm

2 really good QBs in this class like Lowrie just as much as Boyle. Could be a big week this week.
bceagles24
Campion Hall

Postby eagle9903 on Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:03 pm

I don't know where to put this, so here works I guess:

Huskyfandan, who is the doucher with dog suit guy holding booze in his avatar for anyone who has ventured to the boneyard {l Wrote}:i think that staff will be there for another couple years. im just getting sick of the spaz way to recruit. what hes offering these kids is bs to the kids and the bc fans. hes giving kids the safety of verbaling to bc as a soft spot in case they don't get those offers they wish to. its just smacking that fan base in the face and its insulting. florida is going to offer aw and the kid will pick his school. if aw doesn't pick fl then they will tell boyle its commitable and he will have a decision to make. giving bc a verbal is a great spot for kids because its a bcs school as a backup plan. not many kids can do that. i wouldn't be suprised if both isaacs and boyle left new england before its all said and done. this seems like its going to be a messy year with all these great players in our back yard.

Quoted because I don't like this Huskyfandan character and wish for others to view his idiocy and ridicule him, not because I agree with him.
domingoortiz
eepstein0
corporal funishment
innocentbystander
davidgordonswang
maybe hansen
eagle9903
Fulton Hall

Postby claver2010 on Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:07 pm

I think we should invite him over here, he's a cross between :81 's conference realignment idiocy & :74 's novels
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

Postby twballgame9 on Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:47 pm

eagle9903 {l Wrote}:I don't know where to put this, so here works I guess:

Huskyfandan, who is the doucher with dog suit guy holding booze in his avatar for anyone who has ventured to the boneyard {l Wrote}:i think that staff will be there for another couple years. im just getting sick of the spaz way to recruit. what hes offering these kids is bs to the kids and the bc fans. hes giving kids the safety of verbaling to bc as a soft spot in case they don't get those offers they wish to. its just smacking that fan base in the face and its insulting. florida is going to offer aw and the kid will pick his school. if aw doesn't pick fl then they will tell boyle its commitable and he will have a decision to make. giving bc a verbal is a great spot for kids because its a bcs school as a backup plan. not many kids can do that. i wouldn't be suprised if both isaacs and boyle left new england before its all said and done. this seems like its going to be a messy year with all these great players in our back yard.

Quoted because I don't like this Huskyfandan character and wish for others to view his idiocy and ridicule him, not because I agree with him.

I actually think he is right, other than to suggest there is something sordid about this. Indeed, I don't think Spaz offers to be the safety pick for enough good athletes - that's just the nature of the beast for most schools, its always revocable until the LOI. If he landed more good athletes this way he might keep a few.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby BCSUPERFAN22 on Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:23 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
eagle9903 {l Wrote}:I don't know where to put this, so here works I guess:

I actually think he is right, other than to suggest there is something sordid about this. Indeed, I don't think Spaz offers to be the safety pick for enough good athletes - that's just the nature of the beast for most schools, its always revocable until the LOI. If he landed more good athletes this way he might keep a few.

This guy is actually a legitimate retard. I've never seen anyone be quicker to make up absolute lies and then parade them around as fact. Literally moments after TB committed he claims it is a soft commit and he is waiting for a Florida offer, despite the fact that Florida offered weeks ago and Boyle stated he's 100% on board.

Pasquloni fed those knuckle dragger fans some line about putting up a fence around Connecticut recruiting, and BC has gotten top 2 guys in state this year off of an abortion of a 2011 season. Really goes to show you where Yukon stands.
BCSUPERFAN22
Merkert Hall

Postby cvilleagle on Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:28 pm

Seems like a really good kid. Mystified as to how we landed a decent recruit, but I will take it.
cvilleagle
Devlin Hall

Postby PhillyandBCEagles on Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:31 pm

eagle9903 {l Wrote}:
31southst {l Wrote}:

I think what's crazy about this class is how deep it is in BC pipeline areas. Even with all the whiffs already and the crappy situation, we still can end up with a mediocre class as opposed to a disaster (not that I necessarily expect to but more it's a real possibility). It's too bad we won't get to see what a hungry, successful coach could have done, as I think we could have had a historically (for BC's standards) good class.

I think solid = on the level of traditional BC recruiting as opposed to solid = not going to decommit.[/quote]

Yeah, I thought he meant "solid" as in "solidly committed", my bad. That said if Cottrell is legit he'll get more offers (although if he's firm to BC he may not mention them to the recruiting services), a verbal commitment to BC is not going to scare off any BCS programs right now especially for a kid from halfway across the country.
PhillyandBCEagles
Merkert Hall

Postby MaxxPower325 on Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:35 am

Nice pick up.

It shows me how much my faith has fallen that I can't be interested in landing one of the top targets and beating out FL to boot. I will still judge this class on the misses, and to lose out on all of the top MA kids in a year when there was some real talent AND they all appeared very high on BC at the beginning of the recruiting cycle is inexcusable. This follows a year when Bosco had exceptional national talent & we pretty much whiffed there as well.

Unless we hold on to Isaacs, I doubt we land one kid who Spaz actually out-recruited from a better program. Guys like Boyle were always coming to BC anyway, so its a pretty hollow victory.
MaxxPower325
Campion Hall

Postby claver2010 on Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:26 am

BCSUPERFAN22 {l Wrote}:This guy is actually a legitimate retard. I've never seen anyone be quicker to make up absolute lies and then parade them around as fact. Literally moments after TB committed he claims it is a soft commit and he is waiting for a Florida offer, despite the fact that Florida offered weeks ago and Boyle stated he's 100% on board.

Pasquloni fed those knuckle dragger fans some line about putting up a fence around Connecticut recruiting, and BC has gotten top 2 guys in state this year off of an abortion of a 2011 season. Really goes to show you where Yukon stands.

His posts are comedic gold.

I think he actually believes 99% of the crap he writes. I also love how as soon as some hillbilly trapped in his moms basement makes any reference to conference realignment they all walk around with a pants tent thinking the 5483756th time they hear a rumor, it might actually happen.
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

Postby Shredder on Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:55 am

It's pretty clear that BC as a school recruited Boyle, if it even had to recruit him at all. His name is Tim Boyle and and goes to Xavier in CT. I fear that with another year of Spaz, even players like that won't come to BC.
Shredder
McGuinn Hall

Postby 31southst on Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:24 am

Shredder {l Wrote}:It's pretty clear that BC as a school recruited Boyle, if it even had to recruit him at all. His name is Tim Boyle and and goes to Xavier in CT. I fear that with another year of Spaz, even players like that won't come to BC.

It's not a fear, it's a reality. For every Tim Boyle there will be a Jameson McShea and likely Jack McDonald, both from BC freaking High. We lost one and are on the outside looking in for the other.
31southst
Cushing Hall

Postby BCSUPERFAN22 on Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:28 pm

claver2010 {l Wrote}:
BCSUPERFAN22 {l Wrote}:This guy is actually a legitimate retard. I've never seen anyone be quicker to make up absolute lies and then parade them around as fact. Literally moments after TB committed he claims it is a soft commit and he is waiting for a Florida offer, despite the fact that Florida offered weeks ago and Boyle stated he's 100% on board.

His posts are comedic gold.

I think he actually believes 99% of the crap he writes. I also love how as soon as some hillbilly trapped in his moms basement makes any reference to conference realignment they all walk around with a pants tent thinking the 5483756th time they hear a rumor, it might actually happen.

This Boyle thing really has them worked up and getting on the "we've surpassed BC thing" again. I was going to try and go over to the tardyard and rattle their cages but I think I've had 5+ accounts suspended (I think for asking about Jazz Howard's 2012 status). Anyway, I think they have officially gone off the deep end with the following quote ...

"I think that pretty much sums up my reaction. I also think it's a unfortunate that we come out second to BC when it's pretty clear we've been going in the right direction and have surpassed BC in most sports excepting hockey (for now). Boyle was my favorite CT player and I wish him well. Hopefully we've left a good impression in case things don't work out as planned. The young man has great potential."

"You cannot possibly mean that our recruiting efforts against BC are similar to those against the likes of ND or Florida. We are leveling the playing field against BC. If the conference issue ever fully shakes out it will be game, set, match UCONN. Until then, I expect we'll hold our own against them."
BCSUPERFAN22
Merkert Hall

Postby historylesson on Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:57 pm

BCSUPERFAN22 {l Wrote}:"I think that pretty much sums up my reaction. I also think it's a unfortunate that we come out second to BC when it's pretty clear we've been going in the right direction and have surpassed BC in most sports excepting hockey (for now). Boyle was my favorite CT player and I wish him well. Hopefully we've left a good impression in case things don't work out as planned. The young man has great potential."

"You cannot possibly mean that our recruiting efforts against BC are similar to those against the likes of ND or Florida. We are leveling the playing field against BC. If the conference issue ever fully shakes out it will be game, set, match UCONN. Until then, I expect we'll hold our own against them."

Truth hurts, don't it?
historylesson
Carney Hall

Postby Shaddix on Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:06 pm

historylesson {l Wrote}:
BCSUPERFAN22 {l Wrote}:"I think that pretty much sums up my reaction. I also think it's a unfortunate that we come out second to BC when it's pretty clear we've been going in the right direction and have surpassed BC in most sports excepting hockey (for now). Boyle was my favorite CT player and I wish him well. Hopefully we've left a good impression in case things don't work out as planned. The young man has great potential."

Truth hurts, don't it?

Enjoy watching the next two NCAA tournaments from the outside
Shaddix
Campion Hall

Postby historylesson on Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:09 pm

Shaddix {l Wrote}:
historylesson {l Wrote}:

Truth hurts, don't it?

What time should I be over to join you for these events that you will also be watching from the outside?
historylesson
Carney Hall

Postby BCSUPERFAN22 on Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:25 pm

historylesson {l Wrote}:

Truth hurts, don't it?

I was referring more to the hockey comment that was made as being most appalling (although the rest is delusional as well).

It would be like someone saying that Yukon is almost as good as Rutgers in ... Oh no wait Rutgers does nothing well outside of driving students to suicide.
BCSUPERFAN22
Merkert Hall

Postby claver2010 on Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:38 pm

The hockey comments on there are absolutely hilarious, they think in a couple of years they'll have a competitive program and will surpass BC. Never mind that they're mediocre in the shittiest conference and will be jumping to the best.
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

Postby Shaddix on Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:41 pm

historylesson {l Wrote}:
Shaddix {l Wrote}:
historylesson {l Wrote}:

Truth hurts, don't it?

What time should I be over to join you for these events that you will also be watching from the outside?

Like your basketball team would be able to read my directions
Shaddix
Campion Hall

Postby pick6pedro on Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:25 pm

BCSUPERFAN22 {l Wrote}:
historylesson {l Wrote}:

Truth hurts, don't it?

I was referring more to the hockey comment that was made as being most appalling (although the rest is delusional as well).

It would be like someone saying that Yukon is almost as good as Rutgers in ... Oh no wait Rutgers does nothing well outside of driving students to suicide.

Don't forget their unique ability to rain foulness on those who risk their lives to protect this country.
pick6pedro
Fulton Hall

PreviousNext

Return to Alumni Stadium