Penn State

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: Penn State

Postby BCdee on Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:46 pm

innocentbystander {l Wrote}:
weinerdog {l Wrote}:
weinerdog {l Wrote}:

Sanfucksky will get his. rest assured he will be killed in prison by another inmate, which ever prison they send him to

the most painless way for Sandusky to exit this world would be :suicide right now.

i think if he was really going to do that for what he did, he would have done that years ago.

I doubt it. I think he's long assumed there would never be further ramifications for his behavior than his (allegedly) hushed-up ouster from the coaching staff.
There's probably a lot sinking into his head right about now.

there is only two things that have changed for him in the last seven days

#1) the whole world (not just select PSU people) knows he is NAMBLA and
#2) he was finally arrested for it

i doubt either one of those things will be the deciding factor he will use in taking his own life.

Okay, I just googled NAMBLA because I didn't know what it was....OMG WTF!!!!!!!???????!!!! There are some seriously SICK sick disgusting monsters out there. OMG!!!!!!!!!!! Anyone man that is convicted of a sex crime against a child should immediately have their dick chopped off and should be dumped in the middle of the ocean and left there for the sharks.
BC!
BCdee
Merkert Hall

Postby innocentbystander on Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:53 pm

pick6pedro {l Wrote}:
pick6pedro {l Wrote}:
weinerdog {l Wrote}:
weinerdog {l Wrote}:

Sanfucksky will get his. rest assured he will be killed in prison by another inmate, which ever prison they send him to

the most painless way for Sandusky to exit this world would be :suicide right now.

i think if he was really going to do that for what he did, he would have done that years ago.

I doubt it. I think he's long assumed there would never be further ramifications for his behavior than his (allegedly) hushed-up ouster from the coaching staff.

i doubt either one of those things will be the deciding factor he will use in taking his own life.

You forgot #2a) life in prison for a pedophile is miserable and he will probably be murdered in a painful way. Seems like a pretty good reason to start contemplating suicide.

Not only does nospace's world consist of oddities, but it only consists of the oddities he can think of within two seconds of reading a post.

life in prison is miserable for pretty much everyone who sits in prison. but doing what he did to a child is (IMHO) cowardly and I don't see too many cowards brave enough to take their own lives.

we'll see pedro. maybe you are right and there will be no trial because he'll be a dead man

Is he not going to off himself because he's a coward or because nothing has changed to motivate him to do so? Your inconsistency is, as always, shocking.

i was disagreeing with weinerdog that much was sinking into his head right about now. i don't see that the whole world knowing what he is and his likelihood of sitting in an 8 by 9 cell for the rest of (what will most likely be short) his life, in maximum security somewhere in Pennsylvania, is motivation alone for him to suddenly take his life when he wasn't willing to do so, before

pedro you and I are trying to argue what is in the mind of a monster and that mind of his is someplace i have no desire to enter, nor is it any kind of place where anyone of us could predict what he is thinking. he had already been caught. it appears everyone at the top at Penn State knew what he was and what he liked to do, so a monster like that (cowardly monster that he is) might not see exiting the planet as a possible alternative.

as I said earlier, we'll see. maybe you are right. you see that is the beauty of my point, I'll admit I don't know for sure and maybe you'll be proven right. i believe he's a dead man either way so it makes no difference to me how quickly he wants to spend eternity in the lake of fire
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.
innocentbystander
BC Guy

Postby bignick33 on Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:59 pm

Nospace does raise a good point. The whole freaking town was already in the bag, which shows he doesn't care that others knew. If he were to off himself now, it would likely be out of fear rather than shame.
I drink whiskey instead of water.
bignick33
Fulton Hall

Postby pick6pedro on Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:59 pm

pick6pedro {l Wrote}:
pick6pedro {l Wrote}:
weinerdog {l Wrote}:
weinerdog {l Wrote}:

You forgot #2a) life in prison for a pedophile is miserable and he will probably be murdered in a painful way. Seems like a pretty good reason to start contemplating suicide.

Not only does nospace's world consist of oddities, but it only consists of the oddities he can think of within two seconds of reading a post.

life in prison is miserable for pretty much everyone who sits in prison. but doing what he did to a child is (IMHO) cowardly and I don't see too many cowards brave enough to take their own lives.

we'll see pedro. maybe you are right and there will be no trial because he'll be a dead man

Is he not going to off himself because he's a coward or because nothing has changed to motivate him to do so? Your inconsistency is, as always, shocking.

i was disagreeing with weinerdog that much was sinking into his head right about now. i don't see that the whole world knowing what he is and his likelihood of sitting in an 8 by 9 cell for the rest of (what will most likely be short) his life, in maximum security somewhere in Pennsylvania, is motivation alone for him to suddenly take his life when he wasn't willing to do so, before

pedro you and I are trying to argue what is in the mind of a monster and that mind of his is someplace i have no desire to enter, nor is it any kind of place where anyone of us could predict what he is thinking. he had already been caught. it appears everyone at the top at Penn State knew what he was and what he liked to do, so a monster like that (cowardly monster that he is) might not see exiting the planet as a possible alternative.

as I said earlier, we'll see. maybe you are right. you see that is the beauty of my point, I'll admit I don't know for sure and maybe you'll be proven right. i believe he's a dead man either way so it makes no difference to me how quickly he wants to spend eternity in the lake of fire

Why is your post written as if I said he was going to commit suicide?
pick6pedro
Fulton Hall

Postby innocentbystander on Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:00 pm

BCdee {l Wrote}:
weinerdog {l Wrote}:
weinerdog {l Wrote}:

Okay, I just googled NAMBLA because I didn't know what it was....OMG WTF!!!!!!!???????!!!! There are some seriously SICK sick disgusting monsters out there. OMG!!!!!!!!!!! Anyone man that is convicted of a sex crime against a child should immediately have their dick chopped off and should be dumped in the middle of the ocean and left there for the sharks.

any man or anyone Dee?

Debbie has nothing to cut off....
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.
innocentbystander
BC Guy

Postby bignick33 on Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:08 pm

Today, McQueary was put on administrative leave.
bignick33
Fulton Hall

Postby BCdee on Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:10 pm

BCdee {l Wrote}:
weinerdog {l Wrote}:
weinerdog {l Wrote}:

any man or anyone Dee?

Throw the pedo women in the ocean, too....add some chum and let the sharks circle...
BC!
BCdee
Merkert Hall

Postby hansen on Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:10 pm

BCdee {l Wrote}:
weinerdog {l Wrote}:
weinerdog {l Wrote}:

any man or anyone Dee?

teachers that have sex with high school boys (younger than high school is a completely different story) has nothing to do with this.... there were plenty of teachers fresh out of college i would have loved to have sexual relations with. this is about a closet homosexual who lured pre-teen boys to his house with favors in hopes he could take advantage of them. i can't even believe you would compare the two.
Last edited by hansen on Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HANSENPOST :shrug

hansen
Gasson Hall

Postby bignick33 on Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:11 pm

Here is an article about his possible whistleblower protection.

http://espn.go.com/espn/otl/story/_/id/ ... d-incident
bignick33
Fulton Hall

Postby innocentbystander on Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:23 pm

hansen {l Wrote}:
BCdee {l Wrote}:
weinerdog {l Wrote}:
weinerdog {l Wrote}:

any man or anyone Dee?

teachers that have sex with high school boys has nothing to do with this.... there were plenty of teachers fresh out of college i would have loved to have sexual relations with. this is about a closet homosexual who lured pre-teen boys to his house with favors in hopes he could take advantage of them. i can't even believe you would compare the two.

i compare the two because our society teaches us (over and over) to mindlessly/brainlessly believe that everyone is equal. we are all equal under law. and this woman abused a child

in reality, I am with you. it is different. I don't hold Debbie to the same standard I do Sanfucksky. when I was 14, I had a :skank Spanish teacher in high school that I can't tell you how many wet dreams I had thinking about her. pulled straight As in her class the two years she educated me in the hopes that I would impress her. if she had given me the go sign, I would have been on her in seconds. twas never to be. :shrug

but society tells us that if that had happened to me I would have been a victim and my 24 year old Spanish teacher becomes a sex offender. Debbie is registered in Florida as a sex offender. Now, I am not ready to do as BCDee says and throw her into the ocean with the chum for the sharks because I do look at men and women (specifically, male and female sex offenders) differently. but society teaches me (well, all of us) that my thinking that way, holding Debbie to a different standard because she is a woman that I as a high school boy, would have fucked in three seconds (if given the chance) that I am wrong.

that is the point I was making hansen. if this was a woman at Penn State having sex with these little boys, would you feel the same way about that woman as you do Sanfucksky? Would society? Would Joe Pa have been fired for covering that up? Be honest.
innocentbystander
BC Guy

Postby innocentbystander on Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:29 pm

incidentally, my last post in this thread was 666

spooky. am I the anti-christ?
innocentbystander
BC Guy

Postby Endless Mike on Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:36 pm

IB, did you access NAMBLA's page on your work computer?
Endless Mike
Lyons Hall

Postby BCdee on Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:38 pm

Remember Mary Kay Letourneau? She was married with children and had an affair with her student when he was 13 years old. She went to prison, had 2 kids with the boy and then they got married after she was released. What a sick sick woman!!! However, I do agree that it isn't nearly as bad as a grown man having sex with little boys. That's a whole different ball game. Male pedos are the scum of the earth. No punishment is too great for them.
BC!
BCdee
Merkert Hall

Postby innocentbystander on Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:40 pm

Endless Mike {l Wrote}:IB, did you access NAMBLA's page on your work computer?

That was BCDee not me.
innocentbystander
BC Guy

Postby BCdee on Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:42 pm

Endless Mike {l Wrote}:IB, did you access NAMBLA's page on your work computer?

That was BCDee not me.

I googled NAMBLA and looked at the Wiki page to find out what it was. That's it.
BC!
BCdee
Merkert Hall

Postby innocentbystander on Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:42 pm

BCdee {l Wrote}:Remember Mary Kay Letourneau?

Yes I do.

BCdee {l Wrote}:She was married with children and had an affair with her student when he was 13 years old. She went to prison, had 2 kids with the boy and then they got married after she was released. What a sick sick woman!!! However, I do agree that it isn't nearly as bad as a grown man having sex with little boys. That's a whole different ball game. Male pedos are the scum of the earth. No punishment is too great for them.

You see Dee, even you make the distinction.

Its different. We do not hold women to the same standards of sexual deviancy with regards to sexing children that we do, men. And society can't force us in our own minds, to alter our thinking.

As demented as Debbie Lefave was, too many men look at her picture and deep down, they are jealous of the boy instead of angry with the woman.
innocentbystander
BC Guy

Postby bosa90 on Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:40 pm

innocentbystander {l Wrote}: pedro you and I are trying to argue what is in the mind of a monster and that mind of his is someplace i have no desire to enter

Please do, IB. If anyone can, it's you. And I for one would love to understand what's been going on in Sandusky's mind, as presented by you. Please start with Sandusky's upbringing.

Thank you and godspeed.

:dildodog
bosa90
McGuinn Hall

Postby pick6pedro on Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:11 pm

How can you not picture this when IB starts in...

pick6pedro
Fulton Hall

Postby weinerdog on Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:44 pm

I googled "emma watson countdown to 18" once.

Does that put me in the ring of fire?

And can we please have an overly nitpicky but entirely unreliable lawyer-off on the statutory rape laws already?
"...and, more importantly, me."
--Gene DeFilippo, January 7, 2009.
weinerdog
McGuinn Hall

Postby rktbrkr on Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:14 am

If the case against Sandusky was that strong would they have taken so long to indict him and leave him loose? Michael Jackson bathed with young boys all the time and he was never convicted.

Very seldom does the news media state "alleged" in their stories, they're ready to string up everyone. What happens if Sandusky is not convicted? Is McQueery the only adult witness to the event? What if this was just another nude bathing event like Jackos? What if McQueery wasn't sure WTF was actually going on in the shower? Do they even know who was in the shower? If it wasn't one of the numbered victims who was it, if they don't know then no victim, no crime? The numbered victims may not be very effective witnesses and there have been plenty of situations where investigators have "coached up" abuse claims. After doing nothing with the first round of Sandusky claims (when the DA disappeared) there is a lot of pressure to overcorrect in the other direction.

Strange the FBI would suddenly jump into the investigation but PA is a swing state in the upcoming prez election and maybe O'B doesn't want to waste a crisis.
rktbrkr
Campion Hall

Postby JesuitIvy on Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:20 am

Maybe IB's boys/girls thing is onto something here - but not in the way he thinks. Maybe all this got covered up more easily because they were boys. Just like IB's argument a teenage boy can't really be the victim of a woman. What if Sandusky just argued the boys were gay and they cam onto him. "Boys are just balls of hormones - you know how they are. I obviously made a mistake in judgment bangning him in the shower, JoePa."
Realigning
JesuitIvy
Campion Hall

Postby rktbrkr on Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:32 am

PSU bonds are under review by Moodys for possible downgrade, PSU football has been a big money maker. Cars.com has dropped their sponsorship of the nebraska and Ohio football games. PSU vs tOSU what a bad boys matchup, the Pedi bowl.

PSU is going to be writing lots of checks, first batch will go to the victims and the second batch will go for wrongful terminations. McQueery can't stay on the football staff but they can't fire him either. Big check there and then he gets to ghost write a book.

Everybody remember the public conviction of Demonique Strauss Kahn?
rktbrkr
Campion Hall

Postby rktbrkr on Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:38 am

I think PSU TV ratings for the next couple of games will be huge. I think the new PSU head will put on the hairshirt and decline any bowl invites. NCAA can't impose penalties for sex offenses against staff or players or there wouldn't be any teams left. Sandusky was off the team before the shower incident. Time to put security cams in the showers!
rktbrkr
Campion Hall

Postby rktbrkr on Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:18 am

Jon Ritchie interview ...Jerry Sandusky was "Mother Theresa", I loved him

http://espn.go.com/espn/commentary/stor ... r-jeopardy
rktbrkr
Campion Hall

Postby BCdee on Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:19 am

rktbrkr {l Wrote}:Jon Ritchie interview ...Jerry Sandusky was "Mother Theresa", I loved him

http://espn.go.com/espn/commentary/stor ... r-jeopardy

I watched that interview yesterday afternoon on ESPN. Ritchie was talking about all his love for Sandusky. Crazy.
BC!
BCdee
Merkert Hall

Postby rktbrkr on Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:48 am

Lots of people say they know what they would have done if they saw that locker room scene - I find Ritchie's explanation of "I don't know what I would have done" a lot more real.

Time to install security cams in the showers (hey, if TSA square badges can grope passengers of all ages college security should at least be allowed to watch!) Chauncey Gardner "I like to watch".
rktbrkr
Campion Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:58 am

innocentbystander {l Wrote}:incidentally, my last post in this thread was 666

spooky. am I the anti-christ?

Yes, inadvertently.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby SeaCaptim on Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:00 am

NCAA has been on a run of pathetic indifference, not the least of which was determining that Cam Newton was clean. Hid Dad was just peddling his "commitment" to SEC schools other than Auburn. With credits to Chevy Chase Vacation movie, "Sure I understand Dad..Do you think Mom will buy it?"

There is now a story online about a potential recruit, who says that Sandusky came down to visit, and was in the stands for one of its games. Is it not just a matter of time before we read that Sandusky was hustling a recruit or football player? Sandusky, as a former coach, with access to the PSU facilities, would absolutely qualify as a PSU "representative" in much the same way that any "donor" would be. If a "donor" makes contact with a recruit, in most scenarious, that is an absolute NCAA violation.

The only way that the NCAA does not sanction Penn State in this case, is if PSU gives themselves a proper punishment or if the NCAA goes in the tank again. With the Feds hot on the trail, the NCAA will have enormous pressure to take action, if ANY NCAA violations were broken. I believe the NCAA can levy a penalty against a school when they see violations and evidence that there is administrative loss of effective control of a program. Could there be a more glaring example of this than what we are seeing at PSU?
SeaCaptim
Carney Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:07 am

SeaCaptim {l Wrote}:NCAA has been on a run of pathetic indifference, not the least of which was determining that Cam Newton was clean. Hid Dad was just peddling his "commitment" to SEC schools other than Auburn. With credits to Chevy Chase Vacation movie, "Sure I understand Dad..Do you think Mom will buy it?"

There is now a story online about a potential recruit, who says that Sandusky came down to visit, and was in the stands for one of its games. Is it not just a matter of time before we read that Sandusky was hustling a recruit or football player? Sandusky, as a former coach, with access to the PSU facilities, would absolutely qualify as a PSU "representative" in much the same way that any "donor" would be. If a "donor" makes contact with a recruit, in most scenarious, that is an absolute NCAA violation.

The only way that the NCAA does not sanction Penn State in this case, is if PSU gives themselves a proper punishment or if the NCAA goes in the tank again. With the Feds hot on the trail, the NCAA will have enormous pressure to take action, if ANY NCAA violations were broken. I believe the NCAA can levy a penalty against a school when they see violations and evidence that there is administrative loss of effective control of a program. Could there be a more glaring example of this than what we are seeing at PSU?

The only way that the NCAA doesn't sanction PSU is if this doesn't fall within their purview. Which it really doesn't. I suspect that they will say that this is not something that has any effect on on field performance or the student athletes and that the authorities are the appropriate people to prosecute individuals or sanction the University.

Frankly, the NCAA should stay out of this. Let the offenders go to jail, the feds sanction the school, and PSU and the state clean its own house.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby BCdee on Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:54 am

A plane just flew overhead at Beaver Stadium...the banner said, "Joe is so dirty he needs a shower"....link:

http://www.tmz.com/2011/11/12/joe-paterno-penn-state-sign-photo/
BC!
BCdee
Merkert Hall

PreviousNext

Return to Alumni Stadium