Penn State

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: Penn State

Postby bignick33 on Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:23 am

tallsy {l Wrote}:
Maddsen (sp) the Pittsburgh based writer who has written about PSU story for some time, indicates that two prominent columnists are working a related story about Joe Paterno's football program. The story being investigated, involves the potential "pimping" of young boys-to large Penn State donors

Rumor is that Second Mile kids were sent to large donor's houses unsupervised, which is unheard of. The implication not being good.

Madden is a shock-jock or ridiculous proportions. I'd take anything he reports with a grain of salt. That being said, he's the one who nailed the Sandusky story seven months ago, that I linked above. I'll definitely be listening to his show this afternoon.
I drink whiskey instead of water.
bignick33
Fulton Hall

Postby Endless Mike on Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:27 am

I like the student paper douche at the press conference declaring that the whole thing was a vast conspiracy concocted in 2004 to get Paterno fired.
Endless Mike
Lyons Hall

Postby Mosi on Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:27 am

EagleWolverine {l Wrote}:Has anyone mentioned that Francisco Spazerelli, Penn State graduate with deep PSU ties, motivator and mentor of young men, who studied under renowned disciplinarian and former marine core sniper Tobias O'Brien, is the perfect man to come in and clean up the mess in Happy Valley?

as seen on SoSH:

doldmoose34

impregnated Melissa Theuriau

Frank Spaziani

Proven D1 coach

PSU Alum

and the answer tp my prayers would be to take DiFlipio with him as AD

a boy can dream can't he?
"Felgie, you Kenmore Kommunity Kollege Eurotrash prettyboy, you're right about one thing, I'm a BC guy and my shit dosen't stink" Mosi on the whiner line 3/23/04
Mosi
McGuinn Hall

Postby bignick33 on Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:32 am

Endless Mike {l Wrote}:I like the student paper douche at the press conference declaring that the whole thing was a vast conspiracy concocted in 2004 to get Paterno fired.

I like the guy who asked him if he knew about the riots that were going on outside.
bignick33
Fulton Hall

Postby HJS on Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:38 am

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:
EagleWolverine {l Wrote}:Has anyone mentioned that Francisco Spazerelli, Penn State graduate with deep PSU ties, motivator and mentor of young men, who studied under renowned disciplinarian and former marine core sniper Tobias O'Brien, is the perfect man to come in and clean up the mess in Happy Valley?

yes. now i must mention that its not a surprise that an event like this would bring you to a thai cyber cafe

I'd have to guess it took the Wolfman so long to join this thread because he was too busy dealing with the fresh material offered by the Grand Jury. BTW... never understood why Wolfman was such a big PSU donor until I found out about the unsupervised visits they offered.
"The Michelangelo of stupidity is again on top of his scaffolding, lying on his back and painting a masterpiece of imbecility on the ceiling of a virtual Sistine Chapel." © 2023 A AngryDick Joint
HJS
Gasson Hall

Postby RegalBCeagle on Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:41 am

Hearsay, Hearsay, Hearsay!!!!!
RegalBCeagle
Cushing Hall

Postby bignick33 on Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:47 am

RegalBCeagle {l Wrote}:Hearsay, Hearsay, Hearsay!!!!!

bignick33
Fulton Hall

Postby rktbrkr on Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:02 am

Did joPa tell the GA "I'll take care of this" or "better call the police"?

If JoPa had called the police it would have been his last season coaching FB, he did enough to buy time for a record
rktbrkr
Campion Hall

Postby angrychicken on Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:14 am

campion {l Wrote}:
rktbrkr {l Wrote}:Did joPa tell the GA "I'll take care of this" or "better call the police"?

If JoPa had called the police it would have been his last season coaching FB, he did enough to buy time for a record

First things first, the game's the thing and all that.

angrychicken
Gasson Hall

Postby HJS on Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:17 am

Please remove that video by 1:30pm or I will be fired.
"The Michelangelo of stupidity is again on top of his scaffolding, lying on his back and painting a masterpiece of imbecility on the ceiling of a virtual Sistine Chapel." © 2023 A AngryDick Joint
HJS
Gasson Hall

Postby bignick33 on Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:57 am

bignick33
Fulton Hall

Postby hansen on Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:06 pm

All sports banquet is a fun event. Sweet Dee can probably attest to that.

Basically you get all dressed up in shirts and ties, hang out with your team, eat a free dinner, take pictures, place bets on who will win eagle(s) of the year, and most importantly, check out the good looking women all decked out in their dresses.
HANSENPOST :shrug

hansen
Gasson Hall

Postby pick6pedro on Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:10 pm

hansen {l Wrote}:All sports banquet is a fun event. Sweet Dee can probably attest to that.

Basically you get all dressed up in shirts and ties, hang out with your team, eat a free dinner, take pictures, place bets on who will win eagle(s) of the year, and most importantly, check out the good looking women all decked out in their dresses.

Hammer throw, goalie, or catcher?
pick6pedro
Fulton Hall

Postby hansen on Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:14 pm

hansen {l Wrote}:All sports banquet is a fun event. Sweet Dee can probably attest to that.

ummm, in just about every instance, wouldn't the be more scantily clad in their bc uniforms? why not just go to sporting events?

and we get it - you were a varsity athlete

It's really hard for a girl to look hot competing. Typically, the girls that compete at a D1 level are really serious about their sport. When they are on the field they are more concerned with results than looking good (and rightfully so).

hansen
Gasson Hall

Postby hansen on Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:26 pm

hansen {l Wrote}:

ummm, in just about every instance, wouldn't the be more scantily clad in their bc uniforms? why not just go to sporting events?

and we get it - you were a varsity athlete

It's really hard for a girl to look hot competing. Typically, the girls that compete at a D1 level are really serious about their sport. When they are on the field they are more concerned with results than looking good (and rightfully so).

well then try to catch them during the elephant walk before the game rather than during the game itself.

you nerds really don't know how to seek out the best option, do you. no wonder you all quiddich and occupy. fucking nerds

no matter how much you may want to change the nerdification line (the line in the sand err, the fence around the mods) can't be moved...

hansen
Gasson Hall

Postby EagleWolverine on Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:38 pm

HJS {l Wrote}:

yes. now i must mention that its not a surprise that an event like this would bring you to a thai cyber cafe

I'd have to guess it took the Wolfman so long to join this thread because he was too busy dealing with the fresh material offered by the Grand Jury. BTW... never understood why Wolfman was such a big PSU donor until I found out about the unsupervised visits they offered.

Do you know how much time is involved in finding fresh parts for a broken-down, windowless candyvan these days?

I'm purely an NFL guy until Spazerelli is gonzo, and I don't want to hear that nonsense about supporting the players. When the players come to my office and cheer on my lawyering I will return the favor in kind. Until then, win some games or I will spend Saturdays by the pool drinking dark and stormy's out of a water bottle or checking out hipster tramp stamps on Bedford Ave in my skinny dungarees .
EagleWolverine
n00b

Postby EagleWolverine on Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:45 pm

EagleWolverine {l Wrote}:...I'm purely an NFL guy until Spazerelli is gonzo, ...

really? i didn't realize wayne fontes had been picked up somewhere

Oh he is available, and if he has gotten any of my 500 emails about the subject, Little Gene is aware that our savior is out there.
EagleWolverine
n00b

Postby Onyx Blackman on Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:19 pm

campion {l Wrote}:It really started when Fr Maxwell started building dorms. That brought the jerks from Westchester.

You drunken Irish potato head cxnt, go die of potato aids.
Onyx Blackman
Merkert Hall

Postby bignick33 on Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:33 pm

I know it was covered earlier in the thread, but here is an article about the missing DA.

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/loc ... 15093.html
bignick33
Fulton Hall

Postby Endless Mike on Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:35 pm

tallsy {l Wrote}:
Maddsen (sp) the Pittsburgh based writer who has written about PSU story for some time, indicates that two prominent columnists are working a related story about Joe Paterno's football program. The story being investigated, involves the potential "pimping" of young boys-to large Penn State donors

Rumor is that Second Mile kids were sent to large donor's houses unsupervised, which is unheard of. The implication not being good.

I was wondering how this story could get any more fucked up. That'll do it.
Endless Mike
Lyons Hall

Postby bignick33 on Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:36 pm

Endless Mike {l Wrote}:
tallsy {l Wrote}:

If that were a movie or a novel, it would be unbelievable.
bignick33
Fulton Hall

Postby angrychicken on Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:40 pm

bignick33 {l Wrote}:
Endless Mike {l Wrote}:
tallsy {l Wrote}:

At this point, there's only one person that can solve Penn State's problems.

angrychicken
Gasson Hall

Postby eagle9903 on Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:48 pm

angrychicken {l Wrote}:
bignick33 {l Wrote}:
Endless Mike {l Wrote}:
tallsy {l Wrote}:

there are 3 mexicans in that picture.
domingoortiz
eepstein0
corporal funishment
innocentbystander
davidgordonswang
maybe hansen
eagle9903
Fulton Hall

Postby EagleWolverine on Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:48 pm

bignick33 {l Wrote}:I know it was covered earlier in the thread, but here is an article about the missing DA.

At this point I wouldn't be surprised if Joe Paterno or Mrs. Sandusky personally murdered that dude. They were basically running a rape ring with a college football program as a mere cover. If SMU could get the death penalty, surely Joe Paterno's child rape program qualifies. Hopefully Joe Paterno will be spending eternity with Kirby Puckett.
EagleWolverine
n00b

Postby angrychicken on Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:49 pm

You're both wrong
angrychicken
Gasson Hall

Postby Onyx Blackman on Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:49 pm

angrychicken {l Wrote}:
bignick33 {l Wrote}:
Endless Mike {l Wrote}:
tallsy {l Wrote}:

Fr. Gymbag knew all about Sandusky, but all he did was drive up to kids and give them vague warnings about danger in their future.
Onyx Blackman
Merkert Hall

Postby bignick33 on Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:51 pm

EagleWolverine {l Wrote}:
bignick33 {l Wrote}:I know it was covered earlier in the thread, but here is an article about the missing DA.

At this point I wouldn't be surprised if Joe Paterno or Mrs. Sandusky personally murdered that dude. They were basically running a rape ring with a college football program as a mere cover. If SMU could get the death penalty, surely Joe Paterno's child rape program qualifies. Hopefully Joe Paterno will be spending eternity with Kirby Puckett.

I don't think the timing for this murder conspiracy works, although it's not implausible. It was seven years later!! I'm thinking it's more likely that he offed himself out of guilt.

And, I doubt the NCAA gets involved. It doesn't pertain to competition, and PSU wasn't benefiting on the field. However, PSU does have to worry about the D of Ed.
bignick33
Fulton Hall

Postby DomingoOrtiz on Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:52 pm

EagleWolverine {l Wrote}:

Harming a lawyer? Now they have crossed the line!
DomingoOrtiz
Lyons Hall

Postby EagleWolverine on Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:58 pm

EagleWolverine
n00b

Postby HJS on Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:58 pm

Just saw a video clip from the Tom "NTTAWWT" Bradley presser. Jeez... WTF... I can't tell who has the worse dye-job: Bradley or Spaz. It must be a PSU thing.
HJS
Gasson Hall

PreviousNext

Return to Alumni Stadium