Penn State

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: Penn State

Postby bignick33 on Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:31 pm

Why would Gricar research how to clear his hard drive immediately before being killed. Is he clairvoyant?
I drink whiskey instead of water.
bignick33
Fulton Hall

Postby SeaCaptim on Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:38 pm

and that leads one to question why so many folks did not follow up to make sure justice was done. We know McQueary was promoted after his report. We know who runs Penn State Football, and we know who met with Sandusky in an "emotional" meeting, (from Sandusky). Paterno informed Sandusky that he would not be the next head coach at PSU. Why did Paterno feel compelled to deny Sandusky that job that he wanted? (after all the "sexual incident or Horseplay" was not that serious or so Joe's story must go). All Roads on this story go back to the Despot-Joe Paterno.
SeaCaptim
Carney Hall

Postby bignick33 on Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:41 pm

When does the PSU 5-0 come under more scrutiny?
bignick33
Fulton Hall

Postby Endless Mike on Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:45 pm

bignick33 {l Wrote}:When does the PSU 5-0 come under more scrutiny?

Yeah, I don't understand why no one is looking into them.
Endless Mike
Lyons Hall

Postby SeaCaptim on Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:45 pm

The whole State College crew from janitors, to football coaches, 5-0's, and the DA' s office (except perhaps Gricar) felt an obligation to a Man and his "program". Were they threatened, urged, blackmailed or other?
SeaCaptim
Carney Hall

Postby innocentbystander on Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:47 pm

bignick33 {l Wrote}:
innocentbystander {l Wrote}:
bignick33 {l Wrote}:I think Gricar killed himself out of guilt.

Well, I think you are trying to be funny but we know that couldn't have happened.

And why do we know that didn't happen? Where is the body?

I wasn't trying to be funny. Are you?

if he had taken his own life, after all these years they would have a body. unless Gricar put his own feet in a bucket of cement, let the cement harden, then jump off a boat somewhere and drown, someone (somewhere) would have smelled something and they would have found a body
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.
innocentbystander
BC Guy

Postby innocentbystander on Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:48 pm

bignick33 {l Wrote}:When does the PSU 5-0 come under more scrutiny?

do any of the law talking types here have any connection to anyone in any of the various Pennsylvania DA offices that are investigating this shit?
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.
innocentbystander
BC Guy

Postby DomingoOrtiz on Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:53 pm

hansen {l Wrote}:
pick6pedro {l Wrote}:
hansen {l Wrote}:
pick6pedro {l Wrote}:
eagle9903 {l Wrote}:
DomingoOrtiz {l Wrote}:I must have missed something but why are some PSU fans blaming McQueary? He is getting death threats.

I'm not sure I agree. As humiliating as it is (and it is no matter how you cut it), it would have immediately shown the kid that someone was on his side. That someone cared. That someone actively protected him. In fact, what has happened is that there were all sorts of signals that have said that these men were more important than this boy.

If the dude was up his asshole, then only bad things can happen there (especially from a kid who prob doesn't take it up there often). Not that anything like that has happened to me but I knew this girl once who had her asshole ripped open and had to get surgery. Frightening stuff.

:popcorn
DomingoOrtiz
Lyons Hall

Postby Endless Mike on Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:54 pm

Is Hansen friends with the notorious pink sock chick?
Endless Mike
Lyons Hall

Postby 2001Eagle on Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:55 pm

bignick33 {l Wrote}:Why would Gricar research how to clear his hard drive immediately before being killed. Is he clairvoyant?

how do you know it was gricar?
Coach hard. Love hard.
2001Eagle
Merkert Hall

Postby 2001Eagle on Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:56 pm

bignick33 {l Wrote}:Why would Gricar research how to clear his hard drive immediately before being killed. Is he clairvoyant?

how do you know it was gricar?
Coach hard. Love hard.
2001Eagle
Merkert Hall

Postby SeaCaptim on Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:59 pm

How the hell can any Pennsylvania "authorities" handle an independent investigation of PSU wrong doings? This requires the Feds. The more I read about this crap, the more it reminds me of the Bulger/FBI/Bulger fiasco. Whitey carries out the crimes, FBI and Billy Bulger provided the cover and the pressure. Sandusky is Whitey, and Paterno is the FBI/Billy Bulger.
SeaCaptim
Carney Hall

Postby innocentbystander on Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:05 pm

DomingoOrtiz {l Wrote}:
hansen {l Wrote}:
eagle9903 {l Wrote}:
DomingoOrtiz {l Wrote}:I must have missed something but why are some PSU fans blaming McQueary? He is getting death threats.

I'm not sure I agree. As humiliating as it is (and it is no matter how you cut it), it would have immediately shown the kid that someone was on his side. That someone cared. That someone actively protected him. In fact, what has happened is that there were all sorts of signals that have said that these men were more important than this boy.

If the dude was up his asshole, then only bad things can happen there (especially from a kid who prob doesn't take it up there often). Not that anything like that has happened to me but I knew this girl once who had her asshole ripped open and had to get surgery. Frightening stuff.

:popcorn

stop fishing for stories guys. hansen isn't sharing. you want to read about this act and get your rocks off, spend some time over at the Hall of Fame and re-read Spring Break. its all there

everyone knows that sodomy is older than civilization. men have been putting their penis into the naughty spot since long before Christ was Crucified. the actual act (5th base) is not that Frightening if the one receiving it (typically women) are prepared for what will happen, have experience with it. no surgery will ever be needed if precautions are taken or the recipient is more than willing.

everyone of us is angry about this whole thing. most of us (perhaps everyone on this site) would have been physically violent with Sanfucksky if we were McQueary walking in on this nightmare. we can say that here from the safety of the internet and anonymity since we are looking back at what happened and making rational decisions. at the very least, McQueary should have called the police. i'm sure he knows that now even if he didn't know that then. this was a little boy, a special needs boy who might never recover from what happened to him until they can invent some magic pill that can make some person forget (for all time) isolated events in their past.

Sanfucksky will get his. rest assured he will be killed in prison by another inmate, which ever prison they send him to
innocentbystander
BC Guy

Postby HustlinOwl on Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:55 pm

Who are the PSU 5-0's?
Shaven, not furred.
HustlinOwl
Merkert Hall

Postby Bryn Mawr Eagle on Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:55 pm

innocentbystander {l Wrote}:everyone knows that sodomy is older than civilization. men have been putting their penis into the naughty spot since long before Christ was Crucified. the actual act (5th base) is not that Frightening if the one receiving it (typically women) are prepared for what will happen, have experience with it. no surgery will ever be needed if precautions are taken or the recipient is more than willing.

:roll:

You are in fine form today, my friend.
Bryn Mawr Eagle
Higgins Hall

Postby bignick33 on Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:22 pm

HustlinOwl {l Wrote}:Who are the PSU 5-0's?

Police
bignick33
Fulton Hall

Postby HustlinOwl on Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:42 pm

bignick33 {l Wrote}:
HustlinOwl {l Wrote}:Who are the PSU 5-0's?

Police

Ahhh, probably should have figured that out.
Shaven, not furred.
HustlinOwl
Merkert Hall

Postby weinerdog on Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:51 pm

Sanfucksky will get his. rest assured he will be killed in prison by another inmate, which ever prison they send him to

This, disturbing as it comes across, might be the truest thing you've ever said in here, or at least the one opinion of yours that I most agree with. Even hardened criminals have a moral code, and this sort of depraved exploitation of the powerless sits well with NO one--particularly not with those psychotic enough to exact direct, brutal justice. Unless the state ultimately plans on keeping him in protective custody forever, the most painless way for Sandusky to exit this world would be :suicide right now. To that end, I can't believe he's out on bail.
"...and, more importantly, me."
--Gene DeFilippo, January 7, 2009.
weinerdog
McGuinn Hall

Postby DomingoOrtiz on Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:09 pm

weinerdog {l Wrote}:

This, disturbing as it comes across, might be the truest thing you've ever said in here, or at least the one opinion of yours that I most agree with. Even hardened criminals have a moral code, and this sort of depraved exploitation of the powerless sits well with NO one--particularly not with those psychotic enough to exact direct, brutal justice. Unless the state ultimately plans on keeping him in protective custody forever, the most painless way for Sandusky to exit this world would be :suicide right now. To that end, I can't believe he's out on bail.

He was let out on bail so he can off himself, thus taking many secrets which would harm the football program with him.
DomingoOrtiz
Lyons Hall

Postby SeaCaptim on Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:12 pm

Attorney representing some of the PSU abuse victims, says that the PSU BOT made a "mistake" in firing Paterno now! He goes on to say that the BOT did not think of the potential backlash against the Victims, due to the firing of the Despot. (my word)
This statement explains exactly the PSU culture in Happy Valley. Everyone bowed and STILL bows to Paterno, and there is apparently no crime heinous enough, that should take away from the prestige of the brand of Penn State football, which is Joe Paterno.
SeaCaptim
Carney Hall

Postby Reverend Mike on Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:34 pm

Ok, I'll be the one who give joepa's ice floe the nudge into lake Erie. It'll be better this way.
Reverend Mike
Merkert Hall

Postby innocentbystander on Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:03 pm

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/282956/penn-state-and-wages-cowardice-david-french

David French {l Wrote}:It was cowardly for a 6′4″ graduate assistant to witness the rape of a child by an older man and not only take no action to stop it but also not even call the police. It is a symbol of extended adolescence — no, extended infancy — that instead of doing anything to help a child in distress, he called his father . . . acting not like a man but like a child in distress himself.

It was cowardly for a college football legend to do the absolute bare minimum required by law (if he even did that) in response to contemporaneous reports that a child had been abused in the coach’s own facility. I’m sorry Coach Paterno, but the call to your Athletic Director did nothing to defend the defenseless, and when you saw that nothing happened as a result of that call, it was your absolute moral obligation to take action.

It was cowardly for an athletic director to hear reports of abuse and do . . . nothing. The way of the coward is to seek self-preservation and the preservation of your friends and cronies. The coward keeps the gravy train rolling and revels in the accolades even as he knows terrible truths — truths he will never, ever have the courage to reveal.

Perhaps it is because big-time college sports is presumed to be so corrupt that we took a man like Joe Paterno — a person who did no more and no less than the job that tens of thousands of educators do every day without recognition: play by the rules, mentor the young people in his care, and do his professional best — and elevated him to demigod status. Or perhaps it’s just because we love winners so darn much. Either way, Penn State’s rioting masses clearly worshiped the wrong messiah.
innocentbystander
BC Guy

Postby innocentbystander on Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:06 pm

weinerdog {l Wrote}:

the most painless way for Sandusky to exit this world would be :suicide right now.

i think if he was really going to do that for what he did, he would have done that years ago.
innocentbystander
BC Guy

Postby weinerdog on Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:15 pm

weinerdog {l Wrote}:

the most painless way for Sandusky to exit this world would be :suicide right now.

i think if he was really going to do that for what he did, he would have done that years ago.

I doubt it. I think he's long assumed there would never be further ramifications for his behavior than his (allegedly) hushed-up ouster from the coaching staff.
There's probably a lot sinking into his head right about now.
"...and, more importantly, me."
--Gene DeFilippo, January 7, 2009.
weinerdog
McGuinn Hall

Postby cvilleagle on Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:17 pm

Perhaps it is because big-time college sports is presumed to be so corrupt that we took a man like Joe Paterno — a person who did no more and no less than the job that tens of thousands of educators do every day without recognition: play by the rules, mentor the young people in his care, and do his professional best — and elevated him to demigod status. Or perhaps it’s just because we love winners so darn much. Either way, Penn State’s rioting masses clearly worshiped the wrong messiah.

Please. This paragraph is a bunch of crap. Paterno was much more than just a coach and did a lot of very good things in his career. That's not defending his actions in this case, but the idea that he's just your average guy who did the bare minimum is betarded.
cvilleagle
Devlin Hall

Postby innocentbystander on Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:19 pm

cvilleagle {l Wrote}:

Please. This paragraph is a bunch of crap. Paterno was much more than just a coach and did a lot of very good things in his career. That's not defending his actions in this case, but the idea that he's just your average guy who did the bare minimum is betarded.

take it up with the posters of NRO and Mr French. he doesn't think much of Joe Pa anymore, and the comments over there to the article were interesting
innocentbystander
BC Guy

Postby innocentbystander on Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:23 pm

weinerdog {l Wrote}:
weinerdog {l Wrote}:

I doubt it. I think he's long assumed there would never be further ramifications for his behavior than his (allegedly) hushed-up ouster from the coaching staff.

there is only two things that have changed for him in the last seven days

#1) the whole world (not just select PSU people) knows he is NAMBLA and
#2) he was finally arrested for it

i doubt either one of those things will be the deciding factor he will use in taking his own life.
innocentbystander
BC Guy

Postby pick6pedro on Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:33 pm

weinerdog {l Wrote}:
weinerdog {l Wrote}:

i doubt either one of those things will be the deciding factor he will use in taking his own life.

You forgot #2a) life in prison for a pedophile is miserable and he will probably be murdered in a painful way. Seems like a pretty good reason to start contemplating suicide.

Not only does nospace's world consist of oddities, but it only consists of the oddities he can think of within two seconds of reading a post.
pick6pedro
Fulton Hall

Postby innocentbystander on Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:36 pm

pick6pedro {l Wrote}:
weinerdog {l Wrote}:
weinerdog {l Wrote}:

You forgot #2a) life in prison for a pedophile is miserable and he will probably be murdered in a painful way. Seems like a pretty good reason to start contemplating suicide.

Not only does nospace's world consist of oddities, but it only consists of the oddities he can think of within two seconds of reading a post.

life in prison is miserable for pretty much everyone who sits in prison. but doing what he did to a child is (IMHO) cowardly and I don't see too many cowards brave enough to take their own lives.

we'll see pedro. maybe you are right and there will be no trial because he'll be a dead man
innocentbystander
BC Guy

Postby pick6pedro on Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:43 pm

pick6pedro {l Wrote}:
weinerdog {l Wrote}:
weinerdog {l Wrote}:

life in prison is miserable for pretty much everyone who sits in prison. but doing what he did to a child is (IMHO) cowardly and I don't see too many cowards brave enough to take their own lives.

we'll see pedro. maybe you are right and there will be no trial because he'll be a dead man

Is he not going to off himself because he's a coward or because nothing has changed to motivate him to do so? Your inconsistency is, as always, shocking.
pick6pedro
Fulton Hall

PreviousNext

Return to Alumni Stadium