Coaching Changes

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: Coaching Changes

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:20 pm

mod6A {l Wrote}:
TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:when coach handsome left, the relationship with eastern clothing of watertown went with him. that picture makes it clear as day (not fhciwpeqcrd)

getting back in the fold with Eastern Clothing of watertown should be one of the top 3 priorities for the athletic department right now.

:whalepants

i understand it's one of the initiatives in the super secret portion of the 3 year plan
now in the street there is violence
and, and a lots of work to be done
no place to hang out our washing
and, and i can't blame all on the sun
good god we gonna rock down to electric avenue
and then we'll take it higher
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby claver2010 on Fri Dec 04, 2015 8:12 am

maybe blogboy hired gumshoes for the site?
Given that AD hires aren't on the same sort of timeslines as coaches, this might take a while. We will update our opinions on Bates as the story unfolds.
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

Postby commavegarage on Fri Dec 04, 2015 8:33 am

They are right, id pay for bates' flight to michigan
hey huerta if you readin this dont tell jimmy **** that i put xlax in teh chuck wagons...lol
commavegarage
Devlin Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Fri Dec 04, 2015 9:25 am

commavegarage {l Wrote}:They are right, id pay for bates' flight to michigan

thanks commave, i'm going to borrow this line for the bc fundraiser that calls this weekend
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby eepstein0 on Fri Dec 04, 2015 9:43 am

I'll split the cost with you.

I could write his accomplishments at BC down on a 3x5 index card with a lot of blank space
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby claver2010 on Fri Dec 04, 2015 9:45 am

eepstein0 {l Wrote}:

I could write his accomplishments at BC down on a 3x5 index card with a lot of blank space

and fill the remaining space with fitch's playbook
:chewbanka
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Fri Dec 04, 2015 9:46 am

eepstein0 {l Wrote}:

i'm sure you have plenty of miles you could just gift him a first class seat, executive admiral microweener
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby Corporal Funishment on Fri Dec 04, 2015 10:27 am

If you ever go to Eastern Clothing of Watertown, they are clearly big BC fans. There is BC memorabilia on the walls (among other Boston sports stuff).
Proud member of the War Room Posse

EO "Worst Poster" award winner, '17
Unapologetic Catholic
LOCK HER UP - BUILD THE WALL - GOD IN SCHOOLS - BENGHAZI - FAKE BIRTH CERTIFICATE - PEDO CABAL- WIN THE WAR ON XMAS
Corporal Funishment
Merkert Hall

Postby b0mberMan on Fri Dec 04, 2015 10:50 am

So hoffses landed at BCI and is saying coaching changes to come, another WR to transfer" but doesn't give any specifics on either:

http://www.bcinterruption.com/boston-co ... d-thoughts
NorthEndEagle {l Wrote}:cat hair pee fire
b0mberMan
Lyons Hall

Postby 31southst on Fri Dec 04, 2015 10:54 am

b0mberMan {l Wrote}:So hoffses landed at BCI and is saying coaching changes to come, another WR to transfer" but doesn't give any specifics on either:

Sounds like Harrison Jackson is choosing not to use his 5th year according to a separate random BCI post.
31southst
Cushing Hall

Postby HJS on Fri Dec 04, 2015 10:57 am

31southst {l Wrote}:
b0mberMan {l Wrote}:So hoffses landed at BCI and is saying coaching changes to come, another WR to transfer" but doesn't give any specifics on either:

Sounds like Harrison Jackson is choosing not to use his 5th year according to a separate random BCI post.

That's assuming he'd be asked back. He's played in like 6 games over the past 2 seasons with even less catches.
"The Michelangelo of stupidity is again on top of his scaffolding, lying on his back and painting a masterpiece of imbecility on the ceiling of a virtual Sistine Chapel." © 2023 A AngryDick Joint
HJS
Gasson Hall

Postby b0mberMan on Fri Dec 04, 2015 10:59 am

Hey, if we're not going to throw the ball, why not make more room on the roster for OL and TEs
NorthEndEagle {l Wrote}:cat hair pee fire
b0mberMan
Lyons Hall

Postby claver2010 on Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:29 pm

perfect timing. bates & crew send out a survey on football experience

i'm sure they'll be as impactful as the townhalls
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

Postby DavidGordonsFoot on Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:31 pm

claver2010 {l Wrote}:

perfect timing. bates & crew send out a survey on football experience

i'm sure they'll be as impactful as the townhalls

At least I know not to waste my time this year. Last time, the survey was not brief.
hello
DavidGordonsFoot
Gasson Hall

Postby durkcal on Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:34 pm

Where is the accountability for 3-9 and the worst offense in college football? Are we to assume Addazio is taking the blame? (that would be the first time I have seen a boss do that) Last I checked Coaches Hot Seat had Addazio at the #4 position.

http://coacheshotseat.com/

Clearly that heat is not making it through his fiberglass material drawers. These guys are taking an enormous mulligan here. If the logic is that Addazio is taking a "my bad" and assuring that he will do a better job of contingency planning and evaluating his roster and filling in with appropriate transfers (something he totally whiffed on in 15 offseason), then I am in support of that. But there was some craptastic lack of coaching and development on display in the 2h of the 2015 season. If it were up to me, I would pursue upgrading all offensive assistants EXCEPT for Washington.
durkcal
Campion Hall

Postby HJS on Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:57 pm

That list is ridiculous. I mean... Kevin Sumlin in the top 10? Really??? Todd Graham on the list too?
"The Michelangelo of stupidity is again on top of his scaffolding, lying on his back and painting a masterpiece of imbecility on the ceiling of a virtual Sistine Chapel." © 2023 A AngryDick Joint
HJS
Gasson Hall

Postby Shoreagle on Fri Dec 04, 2015 1:55 pm

Corporal Funishment {l Wrote}:If you ever go to Eastern Clothing of Watertown, they are clearly big BC fans. There is BC memorabilia on the walls (among other Boston sports stuff).

So I'm watching Good Will Hunting on Showtime last night and noticed for the first time in Robin Williams's office that there's a Globe article tacked to the wall that has a headline of "BC Closes in on URI's Skinner".
Shoreagle
McGuinn Hall

Postby eaglesfan06 on Fri Dec 04, 2015 5:30 pm

Corporal Funishment {l Wrote}:If you ever go to Eastern Clothing of Watertown, they are clearly big BC fans. There is BC memorabilia on the walls (among other Boston sports stuff).

No doubt about it. John Arasian (owner) is at most of the BC games. Saw him in a box for the NC State game.
eaglesfan06
Campion Hall

Postby HJS on Sun Dec 06, 2015 8:45 am

We've been talking about who should be fired, but there are probably a few who will have other options. Wash always has opportunities to try different environs. And now, with Muschamp at SoCar, you have to think Hutzler and White will have the chance to rejoin him.
HJS
Gasson Hall

Postby hansen on Sun Dec 06, 2015 9:18 pm

HJS {l Wrote}:We've been talking about who should be fired, but there are probably a few who will have other options. Wash always has opportunities to try different environs. And now, with Muschamp at SoCar, you have to think Hutzler and White will have the chance to rejoin him.

Neither would be a big loss?
HANSENPOST :shrug

hansen
Gasson Hall

Postby Endless Mike on Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:53 pm

Reverend Mike {l Wrote}:
Reverend Mike {l Wrote}:
2014 Eagle {l Wrote}:Fitch is out on the recruiting trail right now...so looking like no changes impending at our OC spot

Jesus, fitch. Get a suit that fits. Mens Warehouse has to have a goddamn tailor. It's not like you're making minimum wage.

"Give me the biggest brown windowpane jacket you've got."

Looks like Michael Bluth when he was meeting Sally Sitwell at the country club for lunch (so he could stick it to her) and he forgot his jacket so he had to borrow a spare that was way too big and made him look like a little boy.

But he did end up sticking it to Sally Sitwell, so it all worked out. :quadlaser
Endless Mike
Lyons Hall

Postby HJS on Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:40 pm

hansen {l Wrote}:
HJS {l Wrote}:We've been talking about who should be fired, but there are probably a few who will have other options. Wash always has opportunities to try different environs. And now, with Muschamp at SoCar, you have to think Hutzler and White will have the chance to rejoin him.

Disagree. Hutzler had our ST performing very well. White is a potential signal caller if Dazoo fails to hire an OC from outside.
HJS
Gasson Hall

Postby BCSUPERFAN22 on Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:13 am

HJS {l Wrote}:
hansen {l Wrote}:

Disagree. Hutzler had our ST performing very well. White is a potential signal caller if Dazoo fails to hire an OC from outside.

I got into an argument with someone re: Hutzler, he was calling for him to be fired, I also thought that ST was a bright spot this season, not to mention Hutzler has made good progress in new areas of the country with regards to recruiting that could pay dividends down the road (CA and TX who have large catholic school populations) and he was one of the few young recruiters on staff.

Wasn't White the one who broke down and got emotional at the beginning of the year because he was so happy to be back home in Boston ??
BCSUPERFAN22
Merkert Hall

Postby hansen on Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:17 am

HJS {l Wrote}:
hansen {l Wrote}:

More a question than a statement.
Hustler has made improvements in KR but how much of that can be attributed to having Michael Walkwr back there in KR?
White I know very little about.
HANSENPOST :shrug

hansen
Gasson Hall

Postby Eaglekeeper on Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:06 pm

ST have improved and the field goals have improved, kick coverage is very good. Kickoffs are still a problem, but they made good progress on ST in just one season.
Last edited by Eaglekeeper on Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Eaglekeeper
Campion Hall

Postby HJS on Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:17 am

If Dazoo is looking for someone to take over for Fitch, he now has available to him the OC who obliterated our D in the Pinstripe Bowl.
http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/spor ... novan.html
HJS
Gasson Hall

Previous

Return to Alumni Stadium