Jameis Winston has some problems

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: Jameis Winston has some problems

Postby 2001Eagle on Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:26 am

Endless Mike {l Wrote}:

The comments sections are terrifying.

Wow. Now we know where OJ went.
Coach hard. Love hard.
2001Eagle
Merkert Hall

Postby angrychicken on Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:39 am

angrychicken {l Wrote}:
TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:

jameis Winston's accuser walks into a bar...

..and her friend says "chicken fried steak y'all".

10, 000 intraweb dollars to whoever figures this out AND posts the accompanying video.
angrychicken
Gasson Hall

Postby DomingoOrtiz on Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:49 am

HJS {l Wrote}:
Endless Mike {l Wrote}:Case desmithed! Jumeyis Winston you is free to throw you footbals and do yo tumahuk chops ool.

Who was the poster who actuallt knew studs n duds?

In the Biblical sense?
DomingoOrtiz
Fulton Hall

Postby HJS on Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:09 am

2001Eagle {l Wrote}:
Endless Mike {l Wrote}:

There is MaroonNGold's black community.
"The Michelangelo of stupidity is again on top of his scaffolding, lying on his back and painting a masterpiece of imbecility on the ceiling of a virtual Sistine Chapel." © 2023 A AngryDick Joint
HJS
Gasson Hall

Postby DavidGordonsFoot on Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:21 am

HJS {l Wrote}:I, surprised more hasn't been made of the roommate's behavior. First, he walked in on them and tried to get a tag-team going (as he said him Jameis do that all the time with girls Winston brings home). Second, he then tried to video tape them. Remember when BC football was raked over the coals because some chick bartender came so loudly that a player was able to make an audio recording of it from the common room? He got charged with something like sexual assault. These guys got guffaws at a press conference going over how boys will be boys.

Not true, Jaryd Rudolph was charged with illegal recording and unlawful wiretapping. There was no sex crime. There's a difference between clandestinely recording and distributing something and using a camera in plain sight within one's own dwelling.
hello
DavidGordonsFoot
Gasson Hall

Postby pick6pedro on Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:29 am

DavidGordonsFoot {l Wrote}:
HJS {l Wrote}:I, surprised more hasn't been made of the roommate's behavior. First, he walked in on them and tried to get a tag-team going (as he said him Jameis do that all the time with girls Winston brings home). Second, he then tried to video tape them. Remember when BC football was raked over the coals because some chick bartender came so loudly that a player was able to make an audio recording of it from the common room? He got charged with something like sexual assault. These guys got guffaws at a press conference going over how boys will be boys.

Not true, Jaryd Rudolph was charged with illegal recording and unlawful wiretapping. There was no sex crime. There's a difference between clandestinely recording and distributing something and using a camera in plain sight within one's own dwelling.

Sure, but 1st Amendment.
pick6pedro
Fulton Hall

Postby DavidGordonsFoot on Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:42 am

pick6pedro {l Wrote}:

Sure, but 1st Amendment.

I don't follow.
hello
DavidGordonsFoot
Gasson Hall

Postby angrychicken on Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:48 am

pick6pedro {l Wrote}:

Sure, but 1st Amendment.

I don't follow.

Oh, the irony.
angrychicken
Gasson Hall

Postby b0mberMan on Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:52 am

angrychicken {l Wrote}:
pick6pedro {l Wrote}:

Sure, but 1st Amendment.

I don't follow.

Oh, the irony.

no
NorthEndEagle {l Wrote}:cat hair pee fire
b0mberMan
Lyons Hall

Postby angrychicken on Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:54 am

b0mberMan {l Wrote}:
angrychicken {l Wrote}:
pick6pedro {l Wrote}:

Sure, but 1st Amendment.

I don't follow.

Oh, the irony.

no

oh
angrychicken
Gasson Hall

Postby b0mberMan on Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:55 am

angrychicken {l Wrote}:
b0mberMan {l Wrote}:
angrychicken {l Wrote}:
pick6pedro {l Wrote}:

Sure, but 1st Amendment.

I don't follow.

Oh, the irony.

no

oh

*fart*
NorthEndEagle {l Wrote}:cat hair pee fire
b0mberMan
Lyons Hall

Postby HJS on Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:22 am

DavidGordonsFoot {l Wrote}:There's a difference between clandestinely recording and distributing something and using a camera in plain sight within one's own dwelling.

First, my recollection is that Rudolph recorded it from the common area. There was nothing clandestine about some chick moaning loud enough that anyone could hear. Second, the roommate didn't bust into the room to film the rape with consent of the victim. He tried to do it in a clandestine matter. But, he failed and was told to leave.
"The Michelangelo of stupidity is again on top of his scaffolding, lying on his back and painting a masterpiece of imbecility on the ceiling of a virtual Sistine Chapel." © 2023 A AngryDick Joint
HJS
Gasson Hall

Postby DavidGordonsFoot on Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:35 am

HJS {l Wrote}:
DavidGordonsFoot {l Wrote}:There's a difference between clandestinely recording and distributing something and using a camera in plain sight within one's own dwelling.

First, my recollection is that Rudolph recorded it from the common area. There was nothing clandestine about some chick moaning loud enough that anyone could hear. Second, the roommate didn't bust into the room to film the rape with consent of the victim. He tried to do it in a clandestine matter. But, he failed and was told to leave.

Rudolph plead to sufficient facts on the wiretapping charge. I think it's ridiculous that he was charged at all, but at a minimum his behavior must have been in some grey area between legal and illegal, otherwise why was he advised to plea out?

There's nothing in the Winston police report that says the roommate used discretion in attempting to videotape the sex. He entered an illuminated room through the door and used his phone to try and film them. He wasn't filming through a window or laptop webcam. His presence was obvious. And he didn't need consent to film anyone as he was recording within his residence. I am not an attorney, but I know this is how To Catch a Predator was able to videotape pedophiles without their consent. As I recall, Jaryd Rudolph did not live in the suite he recorded the sex sounds in.
hello
DavidGordonsFoot
Gasson Hall

Postby pick6pedro on Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:43 am

HJS {l Wrote}:

Says the guy whose recollection had Rudolph charged with sexual assault. Just claim the First Amendment and rest, councilor.
pick6pedro
Fulton Hall

Postby HJS on Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:46 am

DavidGordonsFoot {l Wrote}:Rudolph plead to sufficient facts on the wiretapping charge. I think it's ridiculous that he was charged at all, but at a minimum his behavior must have been in some grey area between legal and illegal, otherwise why was he advised to plea out?

Yes. It was ridiculous that he was charged with anything. That ridiculousness was the contrast I was making to the chuckles and laughter that was going on yesterday during the presser.

That said, Rudolph copping a plea has more to do with the lack of punishment he received than anything else. A hallmark of our criminal justice system is people agreeing to shit they didn't do so that they don't risk being put away for a long time.
HJS
Gasson Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Fri Dec 06, 2013 2:29 pm

angrychicken {l Wrote}:

I don't get it...
now in the street there is violence
and, and a lots of work to be done
no place to hang out our washing
and, and i can't blame all on the sun
good god we gonna rock down to electric avenue
and then we'll take it higher
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby angrychicken on Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:49 pm

angrychicken {l Wrote}:

I don't get it...

At this point, it doesn't matter what happened that night. This girl will never be the same. With her name and pictures all over the internets, she is going to have a tough life and likely be be stuck with new "friends". Se will likely end up doing stupid shit like this:

[youtube]http://youtu.be/3m2d7QAIX8Q[/youtube]

http://youtu.be/3m2d7QAIX8Q
angrychicken
Gasson Hall

Postby BCdee on Fri Dec 06, 2013 4:05 pm

angrychicken {l Wrote}:
angrychicken {l Wrote}:

I don't get it...

At this point, it doesn't matter what happened that night. This girl will never be the same. With her name and pictures all over the internets, she is going to have a tough life and likely be be stuck with new "friends". Se will likely end up doing stupid shit like this:

[youtube]http://youtu.be/3m2d7QAIX8Q[/youtube]

http://youtu.be/3m2d7QAIX8Q

Oh. My. Gosh. There is a lot of mention of ass bleeding in that rap/e.
BC!
BCdee
Merkert Hall

Postby angrychicken on Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:25 pm

From what I remember, Kobe's accuser has had a hard time since her name became public. Overdoses, rehab, bastard child. One of the biggest problems that Jameis' accuser's attorney had with the way the police handled the investigation was that they told her that her life would be turned upside down if she pursued rape charges against Winston. Well, here we are.

I have no idea whether or not she was raped, but:
a) if she was, that's horrible and her head will be screwed up because of it, or
2) if she wasn't, she already is screwed up and will be abandoned by most friends and some family.

Basically, she's fucked. There's no escaping this. Her life is now an open book, including the fact that she had two different DNA samples in her underwear. I'm not sure what the new rules will be for the 2014 death pool, but she's on my short list. The sad part is that they will drag Bobby Bowden out of his deathbed to throw a flaming spear into her grave while thousands of mouth breathing Semihole fans do their stupid tomahawk chop.
angrychicken
Gasson Hall

Postby HustlinOwl on Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:44 pm

That wasn't her doing the rap, but that makes it even worse. That's probably what people think of her in general at this point.
Shaven, not furred.
HustlinOwl
Merkert Hall

Postby rktbrkr on Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:03 pm

this is like a date rape without the date part

One article described Jameis attorney Jensen as the attorney for the FSU football team. Do all college football teams have a criminal defense attorney on retainer? Jensen is defending receiver Greg Dent on rape charges too. It sounds like FSU FB team is a bunch of barely tamed animals. SSSS EEEE CCCCish

Football players need colorful nicknames, Crazylegs Hirsh, Hopalong Cassidy, Pacman Jones and now... Jizz Winston
rktbrkr
Campion Hall

Postby HustlinOwl on Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:02 pm

rktbrkr {l Wrote}:this is like a date rape without the date part

One article described Jameis attorney Jensen as the attorney for the FSU football team. Do all college football teams have a criminal defense attorney on retainer? Jensen is defending receiver Greg Dent on rape charges too. It sounds like FSU FB team is a bunch of barely tamed animals. SSSS EEEE CCCCish

Football players need colorful nicknames, Crazylegs Hirsh, Hopalong Cassidy, Pacman Jones and now... Jizz Winston

Boise State has five, and they're all pretty good.
Shaven, not furred.
HustlinOwl
Merkert Hall

Postby BostonCollege1 on Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:42 pm

HustlinOwl {l Wrote}:

5 lawyers on retainer, or 5 colorful nicknames?
BostonCollege1
McGuinn Hall

Postby HustlinOwl on Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:58 pm

BostonCollege1 {l Wrote}:
HustlinOwl {l Wrote}:

5 lawyers on retainer, or 5 colorful nicknames?

There's only one question mark in there BC1.

You're better than that.
Shaven, not furred.
HustlinOwl
Merkert Hall

Postby rktbrkr on Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:14 pm

Did Rudolph get free legal representation from BC for his recording session?

Do all college scholarships include free legal representation? If lawyers are giving these guys freebies thats probably straying into booster gifts territory.

How soon can Jizzman go into NFL draft?
rktbrkr
Campion Hall

Postby rktbrkr on Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:38 pm

Jizzman's roommate did a lot more than Rudolph - he got a video of Jiizzman going around the world on the drunk blonde. He,of course, says he deleted the video and lost the phone. The next obvious step for a real investigation would be to check his phone records to see if he sent the XXX video out before he destroyed the evidence.

The beauty of the 11 month delay by the TPD was that it allowed the FSU football team criminal defense attorney plenty of time to do his own investigating, evidence destruction and coaching of favorable testifiers to Jizzman's innocence,if TPD started interviewing these people earlier the case might have gotten out of control.

Winston's teammate Chris Casher did not mention in his signed affidavit to an investigator for the defense attorney dated Nov. 13 that he might have recorded part of the sexual acts between Winston and the woman, which he told police about in an interview the next day. According to Newlin's memo, Casher said he "did record a portion of the incident but has since deleted it and discarded that cellphone."

http://www.tampabay.com/sports/college/ ... ed/2155871
rktbrkr
Campion Hall

Postby Endless Mike on Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:22 pm

2001Eagle {l Wrote}:
Endless Mike {l Wrote}:

And Betardo too.
Endless Mike
Lyons Hall

Postby eagle9903 on Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:52 am

Endless Mike {l Wrote}:
2001Eagle {l Wrote}:
Endless Mike {l Wrote}:

And Betardo too.

But for some reason not rtrbrkr
domingoortiz
eepstein0
corporal funishment
innocentbystander
davidgordonswang
maybe hansen
eagle9903
Fulton Hall

Postby DomingoOrtiz on Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:06 am

rktbrkr {l Wrote}:Jizzman's roommate did a lot more than Rudolph - he got a video of Jiizzman going around the world on the drunk blonde. He,of course, says he deleted the video and lost the phone. The next obvious step for a real investigation would be to check his phone records to see if he sent the XXX video out before he destroyed the evidence.

http://www.tampabay.com/sports/college/ ... ed/2155871

1. I read about half of the report. Is the guy with dreads that the "victim" stated came into the room and told JW to stop?
B) Around the world? IS that in the report?
DomingoOrtiz
Fulton Hall

Postby BCdee on Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:55 am

The family of Winston's accuser is holding a press conference on Friday.
BC!
BCdee
Merkert Hall

PreviousNext

Return to Alumni Stadium