Patriots Weirdos

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: Patriots Weirdos

Postby eagle9903 on Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:06 pm

branchinator {l Wrote}:You realize the filming practices thing never actually happened, right?

Ha.
domingoortiz
eepstein0
corporal funishment
innocentbystander
davidgordonswang
maybe hansen
eagle9903
Fulton Hall

Postby DomingoOrtiz on Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:14 pm

branchinator {l Wrote}:You realize the filming practices thing never actually happened, right?

No facts please! Arguing with a Pats hater is like arguing with an Obama slurper.
DomingoOrtiz
Fulton Hall

Postby eagle9903 on Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:19 pm

DomingoOrtiz {l Wrote}:

No facts please! Arguing with a Pats hater is like arguing with an Obama slurper.

This is amazingly similar to a joe pa defense.
domingoortiz
eepstein0
corporal funishment
innocentbystander
davidgordonswang
maybe hansen
eagle9903
Fulton Hall

Postby HJS on Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:58 pm

"The Michelangelo of stupidity is again on top of his scaffolding, lying on his back and painting a masterpiece of imbecility on the ceiling of a virtual Sistine Chapel." © 2023 A AngryDick Joint
HJS
Gasson Hall

Postby branchinator on Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:42 pm

See, I like the Seahawks. They're entertaining.
branchinator
Cushing Hall

Postby 2001Eagle on Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:17 pm

There is a generation of kids with hair on their privates that never saw the patriots win a super bowl.

I hope the Seahawks curb stomp their cheating asses. Eli Manning has never lost a super bowl and his wife never sniffed Dicaprio's butthole. Go Giants.
Coach hard. Love hard.
2001Eagle
Merkert Hall

Postby HJS on Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:51 pm

2001Eagle {l Wrote}:Eli Manning has never lost a super bowl and his wife never sniffed Dicaprio's butthole.

Prove it. I'd like to see your evidence.
"The Michelangelo of stupidity is again on top of his scaffolding, lying on his back and painting a masterpiece of imbecility on the ceiling of a virtual Sistine Chapel." © 2023 A AngryDick Joint
HJS
Gasson Hall

Postby Endless Mike on Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:49 am

Rihanna said Leo was the best she ever had, so he finally won something.
Endless Mike
Lyons Hall

Postby Endless Mike on Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:50 am

Seahawks are already in Arizona. Patriots have a rally at City Hall this morning at 11:00 and then they're taking off. They probably should have moved that forward.
Endless Mike
Lyons Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:30 am

eagle9903 {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
eagle9903 {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
claver2010 {l Wrote}:
eagle9903 {l Wrote}:
branchinator {l Wrote}:The Patriots didn't need to cheat to beat a loser franchise like Philadelphia.

I don't know if they needed to but they did. Enjoy the asterisks, mcqueery.

THIS!

Enjoy not needing to worry about asterisks.

The Eagles do stink, they haven't won a Super Bowl, I do have a stupid internet friend named Hansen who pleasures himself with a fancy Japanese toilet, but I know something about the patriots. No one outside New England will ever respect the rings.

It doesn't matter I guess, I'd rather my team cheated and got hardware.

I'd give two shits if I thought either allegation of cheating made a fucking difference. But I am not a moron, so I don't.

Deflating balls may or may not matter, it certainly didn't against the colts. But it has been a happy reminder of filming practices, which absolutely may have mattered.

I don't particularly care about any of this but have enjoyed riling up a terrible poster like branchinator.

Did the Pats film practices before or after they set up black sites and improperly renditioned innocent civilians? I get all the imaginary controversies mixed up.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby twballgame9 on Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:51 am

Worst sting operation ever. Not surprising, since it was led by an angry Jets NFL executive
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby Endless Mike on Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:01 am

HJS {l Wrote}:http://nypost.com/2015/01/25/richard-sherman-goodell-pats-friendship-will-mean-no-penalties/

Meh. The owners are Goodell's bosses, so there's always going to be a conflict. The NFL is selling pictures of Lynch grabbing his crotch even though they fined him for that. His job is to make money for the owners.

Anyway, Sherman was able to get away with using PEDs, and his coach is a 9/11 truther who cheated at USC and jumped ship before the sanctions hit. The new controversy now is why the Pats didn't leave for Arizona yesterday to avoid the snowpocalypse.
Endless Mike
Lyons Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:02 am

Endless Mike {l Wrote}:
HJS {l Wrote}:http://nypost.com/2015/01/25/richard-sherman-goodell-pats-friendship-will-mean-no-penalties/

Meh. The owners are Goodell's bosses, so there's always going to be a conflict. The NFL is selling pictures of Lynch grabbing his crotch even though they fined him for that. His job is to make money for the owners.

Anyway, Sherman was able to get away with using PEDs, and his coach is a 9/11 truther who cheated at USC and jumped ship before the sanctions hit. The new controversy now is why the Pats didn't leave for Arizona yesterday to avoid the snowpocalypse.

They are leaving in like 2 hours on a charter, I think they are fine.
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby eagle9903 on Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:36 am

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
eagle9903 {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
eagle9903 {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
claver2010 {l Wrote}:
eagle9903 {l Wrote}:
branchinator {l Wrote}:The Patriots didn't need to cheat to beat a loser franchise like Philadelphia.

THIS!

The Eagles do stink, they haven't won a Super Bowl, I do have a stupid internet friend named Hansen who pleasures himself with a fancy Japanese toilet, but I know something about the patriots. No one outside New England will ever respect the rings.

I'd give two shits if I thought either allegation of cheating made a fucking difference. But I am not a moron, so I don't.

Deflating balls may or may not matter, it certainly didn't against the colts. But it has been a happy reminder of filming practices, which absolutely may have mattered.

I don't particularly care about any of this but have enjoyed riling up a terrible poster like branchinator.

Did the Pats film practices before or after they set up black sites and improperly renditioned innocent civilians? I get all the imaginary controversies mixed up.

The evidence shows that the filming took place between 2000 and 2007. Weirdly, the NFL didn't really seem too upset that its investigation was hampered by the destruction of the evidence. Probably not having anything to do with its self interest in not highlighting the outcomes of two Superbowls being seriously affected by cheating. It was also weird how Matt Walsh withdrew his claims after [certain circumstances] and then the Herald had to retract the story because they no longer had a witness to rely upon and the tapes had been destroyed.

The worst part of all of this was when the Krafts assassinated Arlen Specter.

By the way, it is entirely impossible to claim the Patriots did not videotape practices because of insufficient evidence despite the myriad reasons the evidence collectors had not to collect evidence and not accept the Paterno family defense of Joe under what are essentially identical circumstances.

And what about the alternate helmet frequency? I mean Flutie is on record on that one...

domingoortiz
eepstein0
corporal funishment
innocentbystander
davidgordonswang
maybe hansen
eagle9903
Fulton Hall

Postby HJS on Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:36 am

You guys are all making jokes about deflated balls, but there are very real ramifications from your childish entertainment... Tom Brady's feelings are hurt. I think NFL should not only be fining internet posters, media writers AND comedians... but, they should also award the Patriots additional draft picks for having to endure such a terrible, horrible week that would have otherwise been filled with joy. Patsy fans and Tom Brady are the victims here and they should be made whole.
http://espn.go.com/boston/nfl/story/_/i ... -bowl-xlix
HJS
Gasson Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:40 am

eagle9903 {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
eagle9903 {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
eagle9903 {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
claver2010 {l Wrote}:
eagle9903 {l Wrote}:

THIS!

The evidence shows that the filming took place between 2000 and 2007. Weirdly, the NFL didn't really seem too upset that its investigation was hampered by the destruction of the evidence. Probably not having anything to do with its self interest in not highlighting the outcomes of two Superbowls being seriously affected by cheating. It was also weird how Matt Walsh withdrew his claims after [certain circumstances] and then the Herald had to retract the story because they no longer had a witness to rely upon and the tapes had been destroyed.

The worst part of all of this was when the Krafts assassinated Arlen Specter.

By the way, it is entirely impossible to claim the Patriots did not videotape practices because of insufficient evidence despite the myriad reasons the evidence collectors had not to collect evidence and not accept the Paterno family defense of Joe under what are essentially identical circumstances.

And what about the alternate helmet frequency? I mean Flutie is on record on that one...

This is a good effort, Willie Gary.
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby twballgame9 on Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:43 am

HJS {l Wrote}:You guys are all making jokes about deflated balls, but there are very real ramifications from your childish entertainment... Tom Brady's feelings are hurt. I think NFL should not only be fining internet posters, media writers AND comedians... but, they should also award the Patriots additional draft picks for having to endure such a terrible, horrible week that would have otherwise been filled with joy. Patsy fans and Tom Brady are the victims here and they should be made whole.
http://espn.go.com/boston/nfl/story/_/i ... -bowl-xlix

Agreed. Make that happen.
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby Endless Mike on Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:10 am

The JoePa comparisons are weird and creepy. Not surprised though, considering the source.
Endless Mike
Lyons Hall

Postby eagle9903 on Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:19 am

Endless Mike {l Wrote}:The JoePa comparisons are weird and creepy. Not surprised though, considering the source.

defense of the multiple cheating events does not equal defense of abetting child molestation, but the demands for evidence that no one in a position to gather has any motive to gather are difficult to distinguish from one another.
domingoortiz
eepstein0
corporal funishment
innocentbystander
davidgordonswang
maybe hansen
eagle9903
Fulton Hall

Postby vegasEagle on Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:22 am

Why were only 11 of the 12 balls deflated?
The guy who deflated the balls should be terminated immediately.
It is obvious that the guy can't follow simple directions.
2020 E.O. PICK EM CHAMPION
2021 E.O. PICK EM CHAMPION
vegasEagle
Campion Hall

Postby eagle9903 on Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:32 am

vegasEagle {l Wrote}:Why were only 11 of the 12 balls deflated?

Exactly, it really damages the strained natural change in pressure explanation.
domingoortiz
eepstein0
corporal funishment
innocentbystander
davidgordonswang
maybe hansen
eagle9903
Fulton Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:33 am

eagle9903 {l Wrote}:
Endless Mike {l Wrote}:The JoePa comparisons are weird and creepy. Not surprised though, considering the source.

defense of the multiple cheating events does not equal defense of abetting child molestation, but the demands for evidence that no one in a position to gather has any motive to gather are difficult to distinguish from one another.

Demands for evidence aren't any less retarded than allegations without evidence.
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby vegasEagle on Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:37 am

eagle9903 {l Wrote}:
vegasEagle {l Wrote}:Why were only 11 of the 12 balls deflated?

Exactly, it really damages the strained natural change in pressure explanation.

If I'm your boss and I tell you to deflate ALL the balls and then I learn later that you only deflated 11. That is insubordination.
2020 E.O. PICK EM CHAMPION
2021 E.O. PICK EM CHAMPION
vegasEagle
Campion Hall

Postby HJS on Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:49 am

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
eagle9903 {l Wrote}:

Demands for evidence aren't any less retarded than allegations without evidence.

HJS
Gasson Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:56 am

HJS {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
eagle9903 {l Wrote}:

Not even remotely.

Best part of this board is HJS pretending he's not serious, yet thinking everyone else is serious. Endless hours of entertainment.
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:04 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
HJS {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
eagle9903 {l Wrote}:

Not even remotely.

Best part of this board is HJS pretending he's not serious, yet thinking everyone else is serious. Endless hours of entertainment.

if you were to put don brown and the patriots on opposite sides of mo'j's scale of hate... i'm not sure shich way the scale would tip. it might simply explode in a fit of unjustified rage
now in the street there is violence
and, and a lots of work to be done
no place to hang out our washing
and, and i can't blame all on the sun
good god we gonna rock down to electric avenue
and then we'll take it higher
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby HJS on Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:07 pm

HJS
Gasson Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:07 pm

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
HJS {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
eagle9903 {l Wrote}:

Not even remotely.

if you were to put don brown and the patriots on opposite sides of mo'j's scale of hate... i'm not sure shich way the scale would tip. it might simply explode in a fit of unjustified rage

We were able to keep the Don Brown thing alive for more than a season. Trying to tap into the Tuck Rule here to make a run at the record.
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:21 pm

for all the science guys that are sciencing... how hot will the room need to be in arizona if the day is scheduled for a high of 70? will they need to inflate the balls in an oven?
now in the street there is violence
and, and a lots of work to be done
no place to hang out our washing
and, and i can't blame all on the sun
good god we gonna rock down to electric avenue
and then we'll take it higher
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby Endless Mike on Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:21 pm

Endless Mike
Lyons Hall