McShay on Montel

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: McShay on Montel

Postby b0mberMan on Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:15 pm

Endless Mike {l Wrote}:
b0mberMan {l Wrote}:
b0mberMan {l Wrote}:
cvilleagle {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
cvilleagle {l Wrote}:
branchinator {l Wrote}:
commavegarage {l Wrote}:
pick6pedro {l Wrote}:
commavegarage {l Wrote}:
HJS {l Wrote}:LT is twice as slow as Shon Greene for the Jets.

That is 100% false.

You mean LT doesn't run a 9 second 40?

Have you seen the two play this year?

Did you ever stop to think that maybe Pedro was only watching the Red Zone channel yesterday and, thus, wasn't able to see ANY of the Jets' RBs...

Mark Sanchez is really getting it together this year. He's going to be a superstar, and the Jets are the best team in their division.

Yes, and Braylon Edwards = Randy Moss.

Braylon Edwards is like a Randy Moss who can't catch and kind of sucks at running routes.

And drives drunk instead of high

And also, Braylon Edwards is like a Randy Moss that is still on an NFL team.

Please stay on topic, bummer.

imma light yo ass up with a banning, foo foo beer guy. Bring it!
NorthEndEagle {l Wrote}:cat hair pee fire
b0mberMan
Lyons Hall

Postby Endless Mike on Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:16 pm

b0mberMan {l Wrote}:
Endless Mike {l Wrote}:
b0mberMan {l Wrote}:
b0mberMan {l Wrote}:
cvilleagle {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
cvilleagle {l Wrote}:
branchinator {l Wrote}:
commavegarage {l Wrote}:
pick6pedro {l Wrote}:
commavegarage {l Wrote}:

That is 100% false.

Did you ever stop to think that maybe Pedro was only watching the Red Zone channel yesterday and, thus, wasn't able to see ANY of the Jets' RBs...

Mark Sanchez is really getting it together this year. He's going to be a superstar, and the Jets are the best team in their division.

Braylon Edwards is like a Randy Moss who can't catch and kind of sucks at running routes.

Please stay on topic, bummer.

imma light yo ass up with a banning, foo foo beer guy. Bring it!

I will come at you like a spider monkey.
Endless Mike
Lyons Hall

Postby MaxxPower325 on Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:51 pm

bignick33 {l Wrote}:The problem with Montel is that he lacks literally every measurable that GMs covet. We've seen over the last three years that he's a great back, and I have no doubt that he would succeed in the right NFL system, but I have a hard time seeing NFL GMs recognizing that without watching him extensively as we have.

Can Montel play special teams???

If he can prove to someone he can, he has a chance to stick around somewhere and take advantage of an opportunity, but even at 5'10" 200 lbs he is the smallest guy of that size I have ever seen. If he can bulk up a little, his already sketchy speed will be the 1st thing to go.
MaxxPower325
Campion Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:08 pm

GAMEDAY THREAD! WOLFPACK AT EAGLES 10-17-09!
by BCEagle74 on Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:50 pm

Montel Harris is a superb back and I will say it, one of the best vision and tackle avoiders ever at BC.

He has a great first move, can make guys miss, finds small creaseas fro extra yards and holds the ball.

He is also has decent speed and excellent hands.

He is another Emmitt Smith.

5TH ROUND TO NEW ENGLAND!

Lasts 8 years 1200+ All purpose yards per year.
FALL 2011 WILL BE THE BEST EVER FOR BC SPORTS AT THE HEIGHTS!

Rettigun leading our Football team to 14-0 and a Title!

The Hoops Freshman starting a new Legacy!
The Icemen returneth for another shot at Title 5!

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby BCEagles25 on Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:31 pm

b0mberMan {l Wrote}:The Raycom guys called him Montel Williams at one point during the game.

I know. It made Dominick Scafe spit out his gatorade.
I like BC basketball.
BCEagles25
Higgins Hall

Postby RubyTwo08 on Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:23 am

If anything, Montel will be 3rd back like how the Cowboys use Tashard Choice. Choice is listed at 5-10, 212, and is an extremely hard worker, just never gets the reps. The only chance he ever gets a chance to play in the NFL is injuries.
RubyTwo08
n00b

Postby angrychicken on Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:53 am

angrychicken
Gasson Hall

Postby pick6pedro on Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:25 pm

commavegarage {l Wrote}:
pick6pedro {l Wrote}:
commavegarage {l Wrote}:

That is 100% false.

OMG, LT is not twice as slow as Greene!@ Have you watched every game of both of their careers? I thought not. Please no longer comment on subjects you are unqualified to speak about.
pick6pedro
Fulton Hall

Postby EagleNYC on Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:28 pm

pick6pedro {l Wrote}:
commavegarage {l Wrote}:
pick6pedro {l Wrote}:
commavegarage {l Wrote}:

That is 100% false.

OMG, LT is not twice as slow as Greene!@ Have you watched every game of both of their careers? I thought not. Please no longer comment on subjects you are unqualified to speak about.

+1. Well done.
EagleNYC
Cushing Hall

Postby HJS on Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:39 pm

HJS {l Wrote}:Wow... I can crap on BC, but the second I make a mistake regarding the back-up RBs for the Jets, I am crucified. I was originally going to use Leon Washington as the example, but then I remember he was traded in the offseason. I meant to use Joe McKnight as the example. I also have a mental block when it comes to Greene. I have trouble thinking of him as a big back as I always remember him as a smaller/average-sized back when he was coming out of Atco.

It's fantastic when I have to bump mea culpa's within the same thread weeks apart because some idiot is to lazy or stupid (in pedro's case both) to click on the first page of a thread.
"The Michelangelo of stupidity is again on top of his scaffolding, lying on his back and painting a masterpiece of imbecility on the ceiling of a virtual Sistine Chapel." © 2023 A AngryDick Joint
HJS
Gasson Hall

Postby commavegarage on Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:40 pm

pick6pedro {l Wrote}:
commavegarage {l Wrote}:
pick6pedro {l Wrote}:
commavegarage {l Wrote}:

That is 100% false.

I love the fact that you spent time digging up a thread from three weeks ago to take a shot at me because you remembered what I said so clearly. I'm glad people I don't know care so much about what I have to say. I didn't realize I was this important to you.
hey huerta if you readin this dont tell jimmy **** that i put xlax in teh chuck wagons...lol
commavegarage
Devlin Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:41 pm

HJS {l Wrote}:
HJS {l Wrote}:Wow... I can crap on BC, but the second I make a mistake regarding the back-up RBs for the Jets, I am crucified. I was originally going to use Leon Washington as the example, but then I remember he was traded in the offseason. I meant to use Joe McKnight as the example. I also have a mental block when it comes to Greene. I have trouble thinking of him as a big back as I always remember him as a smaller/average-sized back when he was coming out of Atco.

It's fantastic when I have to bump mea culpa's within the same thread weeks apart because some idiot is to lazy or stupid (in pedro's case both) to click on the first page of a thread.

Pedro was making fun of commaverage. He was agreeing with you.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby commavegarage on Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:43 pm

I'm not quite sure what I love more, pedro pulling up a thread from 3 weeks ago to try to make a joke, or the fact that somebody is just waiting for me to post so he can give me negative karma the moment I post. I respect whoever that is.
hey huerta if you readin this dont tell jimmy **** that i put xlax in teh chuck wagons...lol
commavegarage
Devlin Hall

Postby pick6pedro on Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:45 pm

commavegarage {l Wrote}:
pick6pedro {l Wrote}:
commavegarage {l Wrote}:
pick6pedro {l Wrote}:
commavegarage {l Wrote}:

That is 100% false.

I love the fact that you spent time digging up a thread from three weeks ago to take a shot at me because you remembered what I said so clearly. I'm glad people I don't know care so much about what I have to say. I didn't realize I was this important to you.

Anything like mentioning posts from last April and NOT remembering at all what they said? You've stepped out of your training bra and right into OJ's double D's. I commend you.
pick6pedro
Fulton Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:46 pm

commavegarage {l Wrote}:I'm not quite sure what I love more, pedro pulling up a thread from 3 weeks ago to try to make a joke, or the fact that somebody is just waiting for me to post so he can give me negative karma the moment I post. I respect whoever that is.

I haven't been negging you, but a neg for bitching about it is obligatory.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby HJS on Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:49 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
HJS {l Wrote}:

Pedro was making fun of commaverage. He was agreeing with you.

Sorry. I literally have no idea what little NFL pissing match is going on. I haven't seen the Jets play once this month.
"The Michelangelo of stupidity is again on top of his scaffolding, lying on his back and painting a masterpiece of imbecility on the ceiling of a virtual Sistine Chapel." © 2023 A AngryDick Joint
HJS
Gasson Hall

Postby commavegarage on Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:59 pm

pick6pedro {l Wrote}:
commavegarage {l Wrote}:
pick6pedro {l Wrote}:
commavegarage {l Wrote}:
pick6pedro {l Wrote}:
commavegarage {l Wrote}:

That is 100% false.

Anything like mentioning posts from last April and NOT remembering at all what they said? You've stepped out of your training bra and right into OJ's double D's. I commend you.

Not at all. A thread was created which rehashed an old discussion. That thread sparked my memory about a large commentary that occurred for multiple days. Not difficult to imagine. As opposed to you, it was not one particular post by a particular person in a passing thread that had one or two comments by said poster that I was obsessed about. Big difference.
commavegarage
Devlin Hall

Postby commavegarage on Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:00 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
commavegarage {l Wrote}:I'm not quite sure what I love more, pedro pulling up a thread from 3 weeks ago to try to make a joke, or the fact that somebody is just waiting for me to post so he can give me negative karma the moment I post. I respect whoever that is.

Perhaps you should use a dictionary to look up the difference between "comment" and "complain". Apparently you don't know the difference.
commavegarage
Devlin Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:02 pm

commavegarage {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:

Perhaps you should use a dictionary to look up the difference between "comment" and "complain". Apparently you don't know the difference.

Where does the word I actually used, "bitching" fall on your imaginary dictionary spectrum? You should look up "reading".
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby pick6pedro on Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:03 pm

commavegarage {l Wrote}:
pick6pedro {l Wrote}:
commavegarage {l Wrote}:
pick6pedro {l Wrote}:
commavegarage {l Wrote}:
pick6pedro {l Wrote}:
commavegarage {l Wrote}:

That is 100% false.

Not at all. A thread was created which rehashed an old discussion. That thread sparked my memory about a large commentary that occurred for multiple days. Not difficult to imagine. As opposed to you, it was not one particular post by a particular person in a passing thread that had one or two comments by said poster that I was obsessed about. Big difference.

See your name in blue? I clicked on that and scrolled through your recent posts for some ridiculousness only to stumble across that gem (among thousands of others). Big difference.
pick6pedro
Fulton Hall

Postby commavegarage on Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:07 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
commavegarage {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:

Where does the word I actually used, "bitching" fall on your imaginary dictionary spectrum? You should look up "reading".

Fine, look up "comment" and "bitching". While you're at it, look up "synonym".
commavegarage
Devlin Hall

Postby commavegarage on Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:08 pm

pick6pedro {l Wrote}:
commavegarage {l Wrote}:
pick6pedro {l Wrote}:
commavegarage {l Wrote}:
pick6pedro {l Wrote}:
commavegarage {l Wrote}:
pick6pedro {l Wrote}:
commavegarage {l Wrote}:

That is 100% false.

See your name in blue? I clicked on that and scrolled through your recent posts for some ridiculousness only to stumble across that gem (among thousands of others). Big difference.

You really don't see the difference between recalling something based on a post made by someone else about the same discussion and wasting time looking through a person's posts? One is recollection. The other is obsession.
commavegarage
Devlin Hall

Postby pick6pedro on Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:32 pm

commavegarage {l Wrote}:
pick6pedro {l Wrote}:
commavegarage {l Wrote}:
pick6pedro {l Wrote}:
commavegarage {l Wrote}:
pick6pedro {l Wrote}:
commavegarage {l Wrote}:
pick6pedro {l Wrote}:
commavegarage {l Wrote}:

That is 100% false.

You really don't see the difference between recalling something based on a post made by someone else about the same discussion and wasting time looking through a person's posts? One is recollection. The other is obsession.

Oh, the irony of Mr. Signature Quotes calling something that took me all of 15 seconds obsessive. With your retarded posts today, I recalled that you frequently look like said tard. An example was a simple click away. And it was well worth the 15 seconds to get this kind of reaction.

This just simply can't be real. Whose alias is this?
pick6pedro
Fulton Hall

Postby HJS on Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:33 pm

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:
HJS {l Wrote}:...I haven't seen the Jets play once this month.

why, have they been on raycom :chewbanka

+1

But, as a Raider fan, I have only casual interest. That is what happens when your team blows for nearly a decade. Basically, I know why Cuse fans have such limited appetite for college football (or how future BC fans will feel if Spaz is allowed to coach through the end of his contract).
HJS
Gasson Hall

Postby commavegarage on Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:56 pm

pick6pedro {l Wrote}:
commavegarage {l Wrote}:
pick6pedro {l Wrote}:
commavegarage {l Wrote}:
pick6pedro {l Wrote}:
commavegarage {l Wrote}:
pick6pedro {l Wrote}:
commavegarage {l Wrote}:
pick6pedro {l Wrote}:
commavegarage {l Wrote}:

That is 100% false.

Oh, the irony of Mr. Signature Quotes calling something that took me all of 15 seconds obsessive. With your retarded posts today, I recalled that you frequently look like said tard. An example was a simple click away. And it was well worth the 15 seconds to get this kind of reaction.

This just simply can't be real. Whose alias is this?

What reaction? I'm happy you did it. It showed me how much you care about what I say. I hadn't realized you did. I'm not angry you did what you did, I'm impressed.
commavegarage
Devlin Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:00 pm

I don't think Pedro missed you much while you have been away. Just sayin'.
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby pick6pedro on Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:39 pm

commavegarage {l Wrote}:What reaction? I'm happy you did it. It showed me how much you care about what I say. I hadn't realized you did. I'm not angry you did what you did, I'm impressed.

The exact reaction I was expecting: that is 1) completely void of humor 2) dripping in hypocracy and 3) unable to grasp the distinction between a penchant for self-masturbatory recollection and poking fun of said penchant.
pick6pedro
Fulton Hall

Postby BC '00 on Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:00 am

b0mberMan {l Wrote}:
b0mberMan {l Wrote}:
cvilleagle {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
cvilleagle {l Wrote}:
branchinator {l Wrote}:
commavegarage {l Wrote}:
pick6pedro {l Wrote}:
commavegarage {l Wrote}:

That is 100% false.

Warning: This post is Pedro-level irresponsibility in message boardery.

I was talking with a friend this weekend, whose roommate is friends with a girl who used to hook up with Michigan football players (so you know this is reliable). Apparently she said that is was "common knowledge" at UM that Braylon Edwards is a gay homosexual. Which explains the trade to the Jets...
BC '00
Cushing Hall

Postby hansen on Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:38 am

BC '00 {l Wrote}:
b0mberMan {l Wrote}:
b0mberMan {l Wrote}:
cvilleagle {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
cvilleagle {l Wrote}:
branchinator {l Wrote}:
commavegarage {l Wrote}:
pick6pedro {l Wrote}:
commavegarage {l Wrote}:

That is 100% false.

Warning: This post is Pedro-level irresponsibility in message boardery.

I was talking with a friend this weekend, whose roommate is friends with a girl who used to hook up with Michigan football players (so you know this is reliable). Apparently she said that is was "common knowledge" at UM that Braylon Edwards is a gay homosexual. Which explains the trade to the Jets...

there are homosexuals that aren't gay? :dildodog
HANSENPOST :shrug

hansen
Gasson Hall

Postby bignick33 on Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:39 am

hansen {l Wrote}:there are homosexuals that aren't gay? :dildodog

TRE
I drink whiskey instead of water.
bignick33
Fulton Hall

PreviousNext