@ Clempson Week

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: @ Clempson Week

Postby BCdee on Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:32 am

Cadillac90 {l Wrote}:
BCdee {l Wrote}:I get to watch this shit show in person....I have no doubt about a rocketship and Dabo will keep the foot on the gas. It's gonna be ugly. :spaz2 :bag :dildodog

90 second knockout ugly?

YEP.
BC!
BCdee
Merkert Hall

Postby BCdee on Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:33 am

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:
BCdee {l Wrote}:I get to watch this shit show in person....I have no doubt about a rocketship and Dabo will keep the foot on the gas. It's gonna be ugly. :spaz2 :bag :dildodog

my suggestion is to start drinking heavily. will you be close enough to the bc sidelines that you can throw catsup packets at the heinz hammer?

Most likely. I'm sure they will be able to hear me screaming.
BC!
BCdee
Merkert Hall

Postby DavidGordonsFoot on Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:43 am

Onyx Blackman {l Wrote}:The Catsup Report is streaming live now. They have a helmet blocking his plate.

https://www.periscope.tv/BCFootball/1OyJArYDwwDxb?

If you watch the very beginning of the periscope, you will see Daz's plate of fries to his right before he pulls them behind the helmet.
hello
DavidGordonsFoot
Gasson Hall

Postby BCdee on Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:26 am

Classic!

Boston College Head Coach Frank Spaziani

Overall Thoughts:
"First of all, congratulations to Clemson. They did a good job. They have a very good football team with excellent coaches and excellent players. Our kids fought, but we certainly weren't good enough today."

On Clemson's fast-paced offense:
"They ran it really well. They have a nice system."

On the first half penalty that took a BC touchdown off the board:
"It certainly changes the complexion of the game. At 17-7, it would have been different. We held them and started to play a little better defense for a while there. We were holding them to field goals. It certainly had an effect, but it wasn't the outcome of the game."

On Clemson's fast start:
"They got rocketshipped out of there at 17-0 really fast. They have a lot of good players over there, a lot of good playmakers. They made some plays, and we were there to make plays, but we didn't make them. We had a couple chances to make plays and we didn't make them. 36-14, that's the result."

On the timing of the Eagles' bye week next week:
"I think a break in the middle of the season is always ideal. It certainly is for this team. We could use a break right now physically." 
BC!
BCdee
Merkert Hall

Postby flyingelvii on Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:44 am

What I would give for a 36-14 scoreline this week.
flyingelvii
Higgins Hall

Postby dtwalrus on Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:07 pm

I hope we shock the world and win this weekend.

But if we lose, I hope we lose historically. I want it to be GT vs. Cumberland epic. I want Daz to cancel the post-game press conference and just leave the stadium quietly to the comfort of the meatball sandwich waiting for him at home.
dtwalrus
Cushing Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:10 pm

dtwalrus {l Wrote}:I hope we shock the world and win this weekend.

But if we lose, I hope we lose historically. I want it to be GT vs. Cumberland epic. I want Daz to cancel the post-game press conference and just leave the stadium quietly to the comfort of the meatball sandwich waiting for him at home.

update the season prediction thread, coward
now in the street there is violence
and, and a lots of work to be done
no place to hang out our washing
and, and i can't blame all on the sun
good god we gonna rock down to electric avenue
and then we'll take it higher
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby EagleDave on Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:56 pm

Bold Prediction: BC will not win this game.
Is this the 5 o'clock free crack giveaway?
EagleDave
Merkert Hall

Postby Corporal Funishment on Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:09 pm

I'll take Clemson -34.5 at halftime

that's a mere 5 big plays!
Proud member of the War Room Posse

EO "Worst Poster" award winner, '17
Unapologetic Catholic
LOCK HER UP - BUILD THE WALL - GOD IN SCHOOLS - BENGHAZI - FAKE BIRTH CERTIFICATE - PEDO CABAL- WIN THE WAR ON XMAS
Corporal Funishment
Merkert Hall

Postby innocentbystander on Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:52 pm

Heard an odd rumor that said the money line on this game is $4000 (that is bet $100 to win $4000, straight up, no points.) Since I have flight benefits, I will be flying into Las Vegas and betting $10 on BC on the money line. Watch the game, and then fly home. Basically, its like $10 in scratch tickets. But if its close, I'll get $400 worth of action.

It wont be close. I expect I'll be leaving the sports book at halftime in disgust.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.
innocentbystander
BC Guy

Postby BCdee on Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:04 am

Good thing we have a bunch of QBs....Clemson's D will be in our backfield all game long. Christian Wilkins is going to be like....woooooo.....

BC!
BCdee
Merkert Hall

Postby bcshater on Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:00 am

innocentbystander {l Wrote}:Heard an odd rumor that said the money line on this game is $4000 (that is bet $100 to win $4000, straight up, no points.) Since I have flight benefits, I will be flying into Las Vegas and betting $10 on BC on the money line. Watch the game, and then fly home. Basically, its like $10 in scratch tickets. But if its close, I'll get $400 worth of action.

It wont be close. I expect I'll be leaving the sports book at halftime in disgust.

I suspect the money line will not be as big for the FSU game. But since I will be in Vegas anyway when the FSU game occurs I will consider doing the same $10 bet. And I can stay at the bar and drink my Becks with BC losing like 35 - 3 midway through the 3rd period. No need to hop on a flight home.
Yes I am a BC fan. Proof of this is my dog's name is Baldwin.
bcshater
Campion Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:51 am

bcshater {l Wrote}:
innocentbystander {l Wrote}:Heard an odd rumor that said the money line on this game is $4000 (that is bet $100 to win $4000, straight up, no points.) Since I have flight benefits, I will be flying into Las Vegas and betting $10 on BC on the money line. Watch the game, and then fly home. Basically, its like $10 in scratch tickets. But if its close, I'll get $400 worth of action.

I suspect the money line will not be as big for the FSU game. But since I will be in Vegas anyway when the FSU game occurs I will consider doing the same $10 bet. And I can stay at the bar and drink my Becks with BC losing like 35 - 3 midway through the 3rd period. No need to hop on a flight home.

fucking nospace can even fuck up a make believe open ticket on a make believe flight with your make believe privileges.

hey nospace, you dumb fucking liar... you don't need to rely on "rumor" to determine the odds on a sporting event in this day and age. the internet is on computers and will lead you to all sorts of websites that can quote you current odds. at this time, the money line on the bc/the clemson game is +8,500. here is the fox sports site telling you just that

http://www.foxsports.com/college-footba ... k=4&type=0

it's a good thing corners had such a dumb post last night or you would be up for dumbest post with the greatest number of lies of the week
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby Shoreagle on Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:01 pm

bcshater {l Wrote}:

Beck's?
Shoreagle
McGuinn Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:03 pm

Shoreagle {l Wrote}:
bcshater {l Wrote}:

Beck's?

i think because it gives him the beer shits - which makes it easier for him to shit on bc
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby DavidGordonsFoot on Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:10 pm

Shoreagle {l Wrote}:
bcshater {l Wrote}:

Beck's?

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=9478&start=60#p483545
hello
DavidGordonsFoot
Gasson Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:12 pm

anyone else feel like this game is against middle park and we're just hoping that brown comes back from big gay eo coaching staff's big gay boat ride in time to help the eagles beat the spread?

yeah, i figured it was just me that felt this way
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:14 pm

and to further the analogy, here is hilliman on one of his lumbering, slow development plays

TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby DavidGordonsFoot on Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:26 pm

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:anyone else feel like this game is against middle park and we're just hoping that brown comes back from big gay eo coaching staff's big gay boat ride in time to help the eagles beat the spread?

yeah, i figured it was just me that felt this way

Big Gay Al says do ask, do tell!
hello
DavidGordonsFoot
Gasson Hall

Postby DuchesneEast on Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:41 pm

Will anyone really give a shit about this game by 3:45? I predict it to be well out of hand by then and have it on in the background.
DuchesneEast
Lyons Hall

Postby commavegarage on Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:39 pm

the over under of 53...when we just let up 49 to ND and they just scored 47 on ville seems...interesting
hey huerta if you readin this dont tell jimmy **** that i put xlax in teh chuck wagons...lol
commavegarage
Devlin Hall

Postby commavegarage on Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:41 pm

commavegarage {l Wrote}:the over under of 53...when we just let up 49 to ND and they just scored 47 on ville seems...interesting

although i expect us to score under 1 point this week so i guess its an o/u for clemson total points
hey huerta if you readin this dont tell jimmy **** that i put xlax in teh chuck wagons...lol
commavegarage
Devlin Hall

Postby hansen on Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:00 pm

Should I drink myself into oblivion or not for this game?
Can’t decide which is the best way to prepare for a certain defeat... drink heavily or not.
Last week’s competent first half lulled me into thinking we had a chance so I want to be better prepared for the next time we show a glimmer of hope at the start: It will make the kick to my ffucking nutsack a little less painful.
HANSENPOST :shrug

hansen
Gasson Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:07 pm

commavegarage {l Wrote}:
commavegarage {l Wrote}:the over under of 53...when we just let up 49 to ND and they just scored 47 on ville seems...interesting

although i expect us to score under 1 point this week so i guess its an o/u for clemson total points

i really expect heinzie to take the air out of the ball this weekend. not that it will mean much more than running 2ish minute 3 and outs, but that is enough to keep me away from the over/under.

also, it still burns that i lost a bundle on the under for the domers
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:07 pm

hansen {l Wrote}:Should I drink myself into oblivion or not for this game?
Can’t decide which is the best way to prepare for a certain defeat... drink heavily or not.
Last week’s competent first half lulled me into thinking we had a chance so I want to be better prepared for the next time we show a glimmer of hope at the start: It will make the kick to my ffucking nutsack a little less painful.

shut up, hansen
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby flyingelvii on Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:26 pm

Who's anus with your nutsack be fucking? Getting kicked whilst up another man's anus sounds more painful than watching BC football.
flyingelvii
Higgins Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:11 pm

flyingelvii {l Wrote}:

Who's anus with your nutsack be fucking? Getting kicked whilst up another man's anus sounds more painful than watching BC football.

has this been a TRE long con all along? is easterbrook really another one of TRE's well crafted aliasses, like nospace?
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:18 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
flyingelvii {l Wrote}:

has this been a TRE long con all along? is easterbrook really another one of TRE's well crafted aliasses, like nospace?

i would have gotten it right that hansen's ass would be the one with a dick in it. mrs. ghost's post was lame (and not just for the what i am assuming to be drunken typos)
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby commavegarage on Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:26 pm

notre dame isnt winning more than 7 games and we were at home.

thisll be a 90 second knockout. wouldn't be surprised if they scored their first td in under 2 minutes
commavegarage
Devlin Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:49 pm

commavegarage {l Wrote}:

notre dame isnt winning more than 7 games and we were at home.

thisll be a 90 second knockout. wouldn't be surprised if they scored their first td in under 2 minutes

if we get the ball first, we will kill at least 2 minutes of clock running 3 plays and a punt
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

PreviousNext

Return to Alumni Stadium