Coaching Changes

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: Coaching Changes

Postby b0mberMan on Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:25 am

eepstein0 {l Wrote}:I find it weird that one man keeps commented about another mans penis size on a message board? Especially the size of it.

In most other message boards, yes, this would be weird.

But here? Get your head out of your microdick.
NorthEndEagle {l Wrote}:cat hair pee fire
b0mberMan
Lyons Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:32 am

I have no opinion on this but there is only one "e" in judgment in this country, you limey bastard
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby hansen on Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:34 am

When are coaching changes going to be announced?
If someone is not scapegoated for this clusterfuck of a season soon, I'm going to lose my shit.
HANSENPOST :shrug

hansen
Gasson Hall

Postby DavidGordonsFoot on Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:36 am

hansen {l Wrote}:When are coaching changes going to be announced?
If someone is not scapegoated for this clusterfuck of a season soon, I'm going to lose my shit.

This is not your first rodeo, wall kicker. This is BC. They're going to wait until the bowl games and playoff are over and everyone else has made their hires before picking through the scrap heap.
hello
DavidGordonsFoot
Gasson Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:38 am

b0mberMan {l Wrote}:
eepstein0 {l Wrote}:I find it weird that one man keeps commented about another mans penis size on a message board? Especially the size of it.

also, if you were commenting on the size of another man's penis, what else would you be commenting on other than the size? i find your listing of size twice in your rant as FACT that you do have a microdick and you're now trying to deflect it's microsity onto others (which is less gay than trying to stab it into others, so good for you)
now in the street there is violence
and, and a lots of work to be done
no place to hang out our washing
and, and i can't blame all on the sun
good god we gonna rock down to electric avenue
and then we'll take it higher
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:45 am

DavidGordonsFoot {l Wrote}:
hansen {l Wrote}:When are coaching changes going to be announced?

This is not your first rodeo, wall kicker. This is BC. They're going to wait until the bowl games and playoff are over and everyone else has made their hires before picking through the scrap heap.

but it's not your first rodeo either, ladyboy lover (off topic - don't you long for the days when you were a simple ball washer?) the typical bc fashion is to fire people well in advance of any anticipated hire, typically in some clownshoesian fashion. this "open period" allows for the board to make all sorts of speculation about ryan day returning as oc or the school opening up their checkbook for an offensive genius such as randy shannon (i feel like huang and i might be the only ones that remembered that tub of stupid fat nospace PRIDEFULLY suggesting this) or even hoping for the school to recognize the genius that is the patron saint of rapists and trying to get him on board so that someday we may almost win against west virginia for one of the school's top 5 wins in history

like hansen, i expect coaches to be fired by the end of the week and the REAL stupidity to ratchet up a few more notches for the next 5 weeks
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby DavidGordonsFoot on Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:46 am

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:
b0mberMan {l Wrote}:

also, if you were commenting on the size of another man's penis, what else would you be commenting on other than the size? i find your listing of size twice in your rant as FACT that you do have a microdick and you're now trying to deflect it's microsity onto others (which is less gay than trying to stab it into others, so good for you)

Its kind of like the time Peter commented on your collection of "glistening" cock pics.
hello
DavidGordonsFoot
Gasson Hall

Postby b0mberMan on Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:50 am

I do remember when IB wanted us to hire Randy Shannon as an OC
b0mberMan
Lyons Hall

Postby 2001Eagle on Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:58 am

b0mberMan {l Wrote}:I do remember when IB wanted us to hire Randy Shannon as an OC

so do I. and in a mistake born out of boredom and insomnia, I reviewed the twitter feed of he who shall not be named last evening. he made that the claim that a new OC is already been selected but did not specify who.
Coach hard. Love hard.
2001Eagle
Merkert Hall

Postby b0mberMan on Tue Dec 01, 2015 1:25 pm

b0mberMan {l Wrote}:
HJS {l Wrote}:Sounds like Daz has had his Kevin-Rogers-punch-out moment. Instead of trying to rally the team, he pulled the "it's not me, it's you" card and folks with options are all "fuck dat crazy shit". While Fitch is a foregone conclusion, I'm beginning to think that Al is heading to greener pastures. Problem is that Fitch and Wash were our two most prolific recruiters (which would explain the tip-of-iceberg comments regarding an exodus).

Gotta say this... Daz's self destruction is a spectacle to behold.

Good to see you fully in your element

I take this back. You have yet to post about how Schiano is going to land the Miami job, win a jillion games, and destroy BC football as a program by signing every single human being in New Jersey, therefore drying up our pipeline:

https://twitter.com/BruceFeldmanCFB/sta ... 9705055233
b0mberMan
Lyons Hall

Postby b0mberMan on Tue Dec 01, 2015 1:31 pm

b0mberMan {l Wrote}:
b0mberMan {l Wrote}:
HJS {l Wrote}:Sounds like Daz has had his Kevin-Rogers-punch-out moment. Instead of trying to rally the team, he pulled the "it's not me, it's you" card and folks with options are all "fuck dat crazy shit". While Fitch is a foregone conclusion, I'm beginning to think that Al is heading to greener pastures. Problem is that Fitch and Wash were our two most prolific recruiters (which would explain the tip-of-iceberg comments regarding an exodus).

I take this back. You have yet to post about how Schiano is going to land the Miami job, win a jillion games, and destroy BC football as a program by signing every single human being in New Jersey, therefore drying up our pipeline:

And also, Schiano will sleep with our women and hansen's men.
b0mberMan
Lyons Hall

Postby DavidGordonsFoot on Tue Dec 01, 2015 1:35 pm

b0mberMan {l Wrote}:
b0mberMan {l Wrote}:

Did Schiano announce that he is withdrawing from consideration for the USC job?
hello
DavidGordonsFoot
Gasson Hall

Postby b0mberMan on Tue Dec 01, 2015 1:36 pm

b0mberMan {l Wrote}:
b0mberMan {l Wrote}:

Considering that Haden already promoted from within, I'd say so
b0mberMan
Lyons Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Tue Dec 01, 2015 1:40 pm

b0mberMan {l Wrote}:
b0mberMan {l Wrote}:
b0mberMan {l Wrote}:

Considering that Haden already promoted from within, I'd say so

TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby hansen on Tue Dec 01, 2015 3:07 pm

2001Eagle {l Wrote}:
b0mberMan {l Wrote}:I do remember when IB wanted us to hire Randy Shannon as an OC

so do I. and in a mistake born out of boredom and insomnia, I reviewed the twitter feed of he who shall not be named last evening. he made that the claim that a new OC is already been selected but did not specify who.

He posted parting thanks to one of the 3 players leaving yesterday as well according to a friend who follows their Twitter machines.

hansen
Gasson Hall

Postby hansen on Tue Dec 01, 2015 3:09 pm

b0mberMan {l Wrote}:
b0mberMan {l Wrote}:
b0mberMan {l Wrote}:

I don't have any men. :shrug
I like women... Real women, no dongs.

hansen
Gasson Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Tue Dec 01, 2015 3:16 pm

hansen {l Wrote}:
b0mberMan {l Wrote}:
b0mberMan {l Wrote}:
b0mberMan {l Wrote}:

I don't have any men. :shrug
I like women... Real women, no dongs.

TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby hansen on Tue Dec 01, 2015 3:25 pm

If coaches are going to get fired, then he should make the decision now and hopefully stem the tide of players leaving the program. It's better to be decisive than pussyfoot around while people jump ship.

Considering Daz's clock management style, my expectations for him to be decisive are low.

hansen
Gasson Hall

Postby Bryn Mawr Eagle on Tue Dec 01, 2015 5:19 pm

hansen {l Wrote}:If coaches are going to get fired, then he should make the decision now and hopefully stem the tide of players leaving the program. It's better to be decisive than pussyfoot around while people jump ship.

Considering Daz's clock management style, my expectations for him to be decisive are low.

I hear you, but it also can have the opposite effect if a particular player or two really liked that coach, think he is being scapegoated, and decide to move on because their mentor was just canned.

It can go both ways. Kinda like you.
Bryn Mawr Eagle
Higgins Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Tue Dec 01, 2015 5:21 pm

Bryn Mawr Eagle {l Wrote}:
hansen {l Wrote}:If coaches are going to get fired, then he should make the decision now and hopefully stem the tide of players leaving the program. It's better to be decisive than pussyfoot around while people jump ship.

I hear you, but it also can have the opposite effect if a particular player or two really liked that coach, think he is being scapegoated, and decide to move on because their mentor was just canned.

This was a really effective slow play. You should be happy with this post.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby DavidGordonsFoot on Tue Dec 01, 2015 5:33 pm

:kudos
hello
DavidGordonsFoot
Gasson Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Tue Dec 01, 2015 5:54 pm

tedwardo {l Wrote}:This was a really effective slow play. You should be happy with this post.

DavidGordonsFoot {l Wrote}: :kudos

thirded.
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby hansen on Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:47 pm

:bored

hansen
Gasson Hall

Postby 2001Eagle on Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:12 pm

image.jpg
image.jpg (23.25 KiB) Viewed 13304 times

Live look at the BC football brain trust planning for next season.
Coach hard. Love hard.
2001Eagle
Merkert Hall

Postby HJS on Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:18 pm

Bates' hair makes a nice appearance as center-hash.
"The Michelangelo of stupidity is again on top of his scaffolding, lying on his back and painting a masterpiece of imbecility on the ceiling of a virtual Sistine Chapel." © 2023 A AngryDick Joint
HJS
Gasson Hall

Postby claver2010 on Wed Dec 02, 2015 9:19 am

while not a coach like gene, michigan is searching for an AD:

http://www.mlive.com/wolverines/index.s ... iver_index
Jim Hackett officially leaving, as Michigan begins national search for next AD

Brendan F. Quinn | bquinn@mlive.com By Brendan F. Quinn | bquinn@mlive.com

on December 02, 2015 at 6:41 AM, updated December 02, 2015 at 8:51 AM

ANN ARBOR — Jim Hackett's time leading the Michigan athletic department is officially coming to an end.

U-M president Mark Schlissel announced Wednesday morning the launch of a national search for the university's next athletic director, along with the formation of a search committee and hiring of an outside firm to assist.

The search will begin immediately.

Hackett, having served as interim AD since Dave Brandon's resignation as athletic director in October 2014, will not be a candidate for the full-time position.

"Jim does not wish to be considered for the permanent AD role," Schlissel said in the release. "I have asked him to serve on the search advisory committee because he knows well what is required for the position to be successful. Great university citizen that he is, Jim has agreed to stay on until a permanent successor is in place."

Hackett will serve on that seven-person search committee along with other members of the university community.

The committee is comprised of Liz Barry (special counsel to President Schlissel), Anne Curzan (university professor and faculty athletic representative), Corinne Harris (undergraduate student, co-captain of women's track), Kevin Hegarty (U-M executive vice president and chief financial officer), Dr. Stefan G. Humphries (alumnus, former U-M and professional football player and medical director at Renown Rehabilitation Hospital in Reno, Nevada) and Carol Hutchins (women's softball coach).

U-M has hired Turnkey Search, a subsidiary of Turnkey Sports and Entertainment, to assist with the search. The university's lead consultants will be Len Perna, a U-M alumnus and Turnkey founder and CEO; and Gene DeFilippo, a senior executive director at Turnkey and former athletic director at several schools including Boston College, Villanova and Kentucky.

Michigan will pay Turnkey a fee of $150,000 plus expenses.

"It has been an honor and a privilege to serve the University of Michigan and President Schlissel," Hackett said in the release. "This past year has been incredibly rewarding both personally and professionally, we have accomplished many great things.

Over the last year, Hackett oversaw Michigan's hiring of new football coach Jim Harbaugh, extended the contracts of men's basketball coach John Beilein and women's basketball coach Kim Barnes Arico, and helped negotiates an apparel contract with Nike contract worth upwards of $169 million over 15 years.

"I loved serving my university and appreciate the support I have received from everyone connected with Michigan," Hackett said. "I am now pleased to assist President Schlissel in identifying U-M's next permanent athletic director and ensuring a smooth transition."

Whoever is hired will immediately inherit an annual budget of $151 million, an athletic department staff of 350, and 31 programs comprised of over 900 student-athletes.

Names that will gain the most public attention as the search begins will be Connecticut athletic director Warde Manuel, Boston College AD Brad Bates, Arkansas AD Jeff Long and Texas Tech deputy athletic director Joe Parker. All have significant Michigan ties.

Michigan's next athletic director will be only its 12th AD in 150 years of intercollegiate athletics at the university.

In U-M's last search for an athletic director, former U-M president Mary Sue Coleman assigned a search committee of five university employees, including men's basketball coach John Beilein, and hired the search firm Spencer Stuart, led by Jed Hughes, a former assistant coach to Bo Schembechler.

Prior to Wednesday morning's announcement, Beilein was asked in Raleigh, N.C., amid a report of the national search beginning, if he'd be willing to serve on a search committee for AD this time around while in-season. While Beilein did not disclose knowledge of Hackett's impending departure, he did say he would serve on a search committee.

"Absolutely. I would love to," he said, following U-M basketball's 66-59 win over N.C. State. "I think it's really important that when we do hire a new athletic director — when it comes, when Jim decides to step down — that coaches are involved, whether it's me or another coach, doesn't make a difference."

When named interim AD, Hackett, a 1977 Michigan graduate and former player under Schembechler, returned to U-M after two decades as chief executive of Grand Rapids-based Steelcase Inc., one of the world's largest office furniture makers based.

Expected to replace Brandon only in the sense of helping U-M find its next AD amid at turbulent 2014 football season, Hackett instead had an extended stay. He fired head football coach Brady Hoke in December 2014, hired Harbaugh, and remained in office for football's 2015 regular season. He held an "indefinite" appointment paying $600,000 annually ($50,000/monthly).

Hackett, 60, celebrated a one-year anniversary as interim AD on Oct. 31. Asked a month beforehand by MLive if there are there any possible ill effects of having a prolonged gray area in a leadership position, Hackett hinted that the end was approaching.

"Yes, the nature of interim has a shelf life, and you start to get near that when you have a one-year anniversary," Hackett said. "At one year, the shelf life of interim is hard to continue, so that's why the president and I are addressing that question right now."
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

Postby commavegarage on Wed Dec 02, 2015 9:22 am

BringBradBates2Michigan?
hey huerta if you readin this dont tell jimmy **** that i put xlax in teh chuck wagons...lol
commavegarage
Devlin Hall

Postby HJS on Wed Dec 02, 2015 9:43 am

commavegarage {l Wrote}:BringBradBates2Michigan?

He supposedly is close with Harbaugh... so it wouldn't be beyond the realm of possibility.
"The Michelangelo of stupidity is again on top of his scaffolding, lying on his back and painting a masterpiece of imbecility on the ceiling of a virtual Sistine Chapel." © 2023 A AngryDick Joint
HJS
Gasson Hall

Postby 31southst on Wed Dec 02, 2015 9:57 am

Even though it won't happen, would Bates to UM put more pressure on Daz next year? I assume so.
31southst
Cushing Hall

Postby DavidGordonsFoot on Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:02 am

claver2010 {l Wrote}:U-M has hired Turnkey Search, a subsidiary of Turnkey Sports and Entertainment, to assist with the search. The university's lead consultants will be Len Perna, a U-M alumnus and Turnkey founder and CEO; and Gene DeFilippo, a senior executive director at Turnkey and former athletic director at several schools including Boston College, Villanova and Kentucky.

This search is an important search for the University of Michigan, its students, alumni, fans and, most importantly, me.
hello
DavidGordonsFoot
Gasson Hall

PreviousNext

Return to Alumni Stadium