BC-Notre Dame at Fenway in football

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: BC-Notre Dame at Fenway in football

Postby DavidGordonsFoot on Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:59 pm

Bryn Mawr Eagle {l Wrote}:
b0mberMan {l Wrote}:Specials: Drink and apps specials TBD

When the Boston chapter says this, it usually translates to NONE.
hello
DavidGordonsFoot
Gasson Hall

Postby b0mberMan on Thu Nov 12, 2015 7:11 am

b0mberMan {l Wrote}:I will be in Philly for the game. Is there a BC gamewatch or hut tub party that I could go to?

Here are the details on the official Philly BC club hot tub party:

Time: 30 minutes prior to kickoff
Specials: Drink and apps specials TBD
Project Contact: bc.alumni.philly@gmail.com

Thank you. Will you be present?
NorthEndEagle {l Wrote}:cat hair pee fire
b0mberMan
Lyons Hall

Postby Bryn Mawr Eagle on Thu Nov 12, 2015 2:21 pm

b0mberMan {l Wrote}:
b0mberMan {l Wrote}:I will be in Philly for the game. Is there a BC gamewatch or hut tub party that I could go to?

Probably not. And besides, I'm married. (But don't tell DGF)
Bryn Mawr Eagle
Higgins Hall

Postby AdamBC on Sat Nov 14, 2015 11:06 am

DavidGordonsFoot {l Wrote}:

The. Worst.
AdamBC
Cushing Hall

Postby BCMurt09 on Sat Nov 14, 2015 12:00 pm

AdamBC {l Wrote}:

The. Worst.

It's funny how this is arguably the biggest football event for BC in the Daz/Bates era and they are so royally going to fuck it up it's not funny.
"...and Lane Stadium goes silent..."

"On a red bandanna night, it's going to be a red letter day"

"Drive by Girardi and a save. Rebound...SCORE!"

"Stroud in trouble and Stroud is sacked again! Oh-jah-BO!"
BCMurt09
Merkert Hall

Postby Irishriviera on Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:36 am

Does anyone know if they will sell beer in the stadium? Did they sell beer for the frozen fenway games?
Irishriviera
Carney Hall

Postby claver2010 on Sun Nov 15, 2015 2:19 pm

Irishriviera {l Wrote}:Does anyone know if they will sell beer in the stadium? Did they sell beer for the frozen fenway games?

they did, it usually became a slushy before you could finish it
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

Postby commavegarage on Sun Nov 15, 2015 4:26 pm

tickets down to $200 on stubhub
hey huerta if you readin this dont tell jimmy **** that i put xlax in teh chuck wagons...lol
commavegarage
Devlin Hall

Postby DomingoOrtiz on Mon Nov 16, 2015 9:17 am

Looks like it will be about 40degrees at kickoff.
DomingoOrtiz
Fulton Hall

Postby DavidGordonsFoot on Mon Nov 16, 2015 9:50 am

DomingoOrtiz {l Wrote}:Looks like it will be about 40degrees at kickoff.

What is the winter hat of choice for the starter jacket wearers? Kangol?
hello
DavidGordonsFoot
Gasson Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:17 am

DomingoOrtiz {l Wrote}:Looks like it will be about 40degrees at kickoff.

What is the winter hat of choice for the starter jacket wearers? Kangol?

now in the street there is violence
and, and a lots of work to be done
no place to hang out our washing
and, and i can't blame all on the sun
good god we gonna rock down to electric avenue
and then we'll take it higher
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby twballgame9 on Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:18 am

"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby twballgame9 on Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:20 am

"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:15 am

TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby hansen on Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:24 pm

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:Image

I saw a chick yesterday wearing pink socks.
It made me laugh.
HANSENPOST :shrug

hansen
Gasson Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:13 pm

hansen {l Wrote}:
I saw a chick yesterday wearing pink socks.

2 or 3? foot wants to know
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby b0mberMan on Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:23 pm

b0mberMan {l Wrote}:

Probably not. And besides, I'm married. (But don't tell DGF)

Don't flatter yourself. I just wanted to make you knew that if you saw me DO NOT APPROACH. DO. NOT. APPROACH.

I will not engage.
NorthEndEagle {l Wrote}:cat hair pee fire
b0mberMan
Lyons Hall

Postby commavegarage on Mon Nov 16, 2015 3:22 pm

surprised this game isnt on nbc
hey huerta if you readin this dont tell jimmy **** that i put xlax in teh chuck wagons...lol
commavegarage
Devlin Hall

Postby hansen on Mon Nov 16, 2015 8:41 pm

Children of The Corn Gameweek : Daz Press Conference

November 16, 2015

CHESTNUT HILL, Mass. - After a much-needed week off, the Boston College football team returned to the practice field in preparation for a bout with fifth-ranked Notre Dame at Fenway Park on Saturday. It will be the 25th meeting between the two Catholic FBS schools and the first since 2012. It will also be the first college football game in the oldest ballpark since 1956. Third-year head coach Steve Addazio addressed the media at his weekly press conference to discuss the Irish (9-1), the rivalry, the young BC team and playing in the historic venue.

On Notre Dame…
"[This is a] big weekend. Obviously we had a bye week, which was great. We had a chance to give our team a rest. We got a little head start last week. Back to work today. The kids did a great job managing the time off and digesting the game plan and coming back today with a pretty good recall of the things we tried to do last week.

"We're playing a great Notre Dame team. This is one of the most talented teams that Notre Dame has had in a long time on both sides of the ball and special teams. On offense, DeShone Kizer, the quarterback, is an exceptional player, but he has a great offensive line in front of him. I've watched them really closely and I think they are well coached. I think they are talented and he has a lot of time back there to throw the ball, which I think has been an unbelievable job. I believe C.J. Prosise is a heck of a back behind a good offensive line. And of course, William Fuller, who I knew when I was at Temple; [he was] right down the street at Roman Catholic (High School). I think he is exceptional. He is a high-round draft pick; very fluid and very fast. He has top-end speed immediately. Just a great looking athlete as well as Chris Brown back there. [Notre Dame] is very talented. I know they've had some injuries but they are deep and talent and are playing at a high level. They are 24th in the country in rushing, 39th in the country in passing yards. I am really impressed with them.

"On defense, they are loaded with first-rounders. That is as talented as a defense that we've seen and we've seen so many of them this year. Put this one right there among all the other good defenses we've played, but I think this might be the most talented all the way around. I'm talking about Jaylon Smith: great player and projected to be maybe the number one player in the draft. Defensive tackle Sheldon Day: great player and first-round draft pick. Number six, corner back [KeiVarae] Russell: great player. [Romeo] Okwara, the defensive end, number 45: great player and great size. Sheldon Day: really good. It is a veteran unit. They brought back 10 players with experience from last season.

"This is a talented team. They are number four or five in the country. That is where they should be. They are ranked very appropriately, so this will be a great challenge for us. We are excited about the game. We are here in our back yard. We are playing in Fenway. We are playing in Boston. We may be the visiting team, but we are still not boarding a plane out to the Midwest. It'll be a challenge for our team. [It'll be] good for our young team to match up against this veteran team and just go play some football out here. So we're looking forward to it."

On how the offensive line will be prepared for Notre Dame having faced tough defenses this season…
"We've played against really good defensive fronts. But we still have matchup issues. We have young guys matched up against first-round draft picks who are older guys. That doesn't go away. But we won't be shocked by it because we've played against it. But we've played against it and struggled with it, to be honest with you. So you still have to matchup. Our right guard [Chris Lindstrom] is a true freshman. I think he is going to be a heck of a football player, but he is 270 pounds against a first-round draft pick who is 290 pounds. Those matchup issues are there, but we've played against that all year and battled against it. So it won't be shocking. I'd like to tell you that we have played against some really good fronts. This one is really good. Louisville was really good. NC State had really good interior players. Clemson has really good defensive run. These are some of the elite defenses in the country. They are as good as anywhere in America. You can't play against better, if there is any solace to that. But this a really talented team right here."

On whether there is any similarities based on injuries between the two teams….
"I think the thing is they've had to go to a freshman quarterback who is surrounded by a lot of great players. They have some young linemen in there, but very talented offensive line. I've watched them. They have a first-round draft pick out at wide receiver and a stable of running backs. What I always say is this: It's easier when you have a bunch of good surrounding pieces, you can plug a guy in and you can make that go. When you don't have those areas of strengths then it's harder. We're young all over. We don't have a first-round draft pick right now at wide receiver. We don't have a veteran offensive line that is playing like that. We don't have a bevy of our backs right now. Our best back is out for the year. So it's not quite the same deal. Now this quarterback has done a great job, but he isn't under the duress that has been created for us. I think he is a really great football player and I like him a lot. I think he has poise. He throws the ball well and is a big, tall guy."

On playing at Fenway Park…
"I think it is exciting to be playing at Fenway Park. I walked over there last week and it's just such a cool venue. I'd much rather be playing this game at Fenway Park than flying out to South Bend. We're in our backyard here. It's like home. And it is a cool venue. It's different. It's a unique set up over there, but I think it's going to be a great atmosphere and an exciting place to play. I am absolutely excited about that."

On adjustments that will be made to play on the baseball field…
"Both teams are on the same sidelines. So substitutions are going to be very difficult. You have a 10-yard gap between the teams: 45 [yard line] and 45 [yard line]. So opposing teams [are very close]. We try to teach our players, if there is a substitution, to get off the field right away, even if you have to enter their bench. Otherwise, you'll have a long way to run. We will have to get used to that. I think the coaches will have to get used to that. We practiced it today, because it is different. It's just awkward. We practiced it today for a segment and we're going to practice it tomorrow for a segment. A little each day, because if you are not used to that, it's a different deal."

On getting the offense back on track…
"We just have to get experience. That is really what it is. We've tried to simplify, we've tried to do everything. Last game we played, [John Fadule] threw the ball for 257 yards. There have been some spurts in both the last two games where you can see things starting to happen. We're not replacing one little piece, we are replacing all the pieces. It's not just the quarterback. The offensive line might be struggling. We have some young receivers who are super talented, but who may miss a block in the perimeter. It's always something along the way right now. We tried to simplify it. It's hard to get a guy ready to play quarterback three quarters of the way through the season with no training camp and no spring ball. No nothing. There is no bank. So you're trying to create bank while you are game planning. If you go too simple, and we're young to begin with, then you get handled upfront. You need to have some concept of how you want to attack. The minute you start doing that with these young guys and they have to digest all that, these are some guys right out of high school, they have a hard time digesting. Understanding defenses, understanding pressure and understanding what they are seeing across and then applying a game plan. It's a work in progress. It's going to be a work in progress."

On having played two top-10 teams already in 2015…
"All these things go into what I call a bank. Sometimes you are not ready to withdraw from that bank yet. You're just paying into it. Football is funny like that way. It's hard to say, 'can't we get it going now?' Say it was just a quarterback issue and everybody else [was healthy], you had some veteran players in a lot of other places. You can overcome that. But when you have these breakdowns occurring in all three phases, because they are all just very young. Even a couple of the older guys we have on the offensive line that play a little bit have never played before. You see it in practice every day. You see the things that excite you and you get excited about, but it's a lack of consistency. That leads to a lack of execution. And then you have some 17- and 18-year-old guys going up against 21 and 22-year-old guys. And there are some physical things there. We've got guys who are 270 that will end up being 300 pounds one day. And then they are going to have that entire bank that they have gone against. And then that bank really comes back to you.

"But to say this week we are going to get it all back because we had a bye week, I don't know about that. We're hopefully going to be a little fresher and all that, but we're playing against some elite teams. But our conference, we are in the most difficult side of our conference by a long shot. We have teams that are doing well right now. There are teams in our conference that haven't played Florida State, Clemson and Louisville or haven't played Notre Dame. It makes it a difference. So we are playing the very elite of our conference, which is very elite in America, which this year happens to be on the defensive side, some of the best defenses in the country. It all happened to go at a time when we were rebuilding and got hit with some serious injuries on one side of our football. That perfect storm sort of speak is tossing the ship around, heavy, and you take on water. What you need to come out of this is if you could play against some lesser defenses, you can gain some confidence and get some momentum. That hasn't happened. We haven't had that opportunity yet. But it will pay dividends and we will get this back. It is just going to take time until we can get attack that bank we are building.

"When you have Sheldon Day across from you, it's tough to take too many dividends out right now. Or Jaylon Smith. I've seen a lot of football now and I've seen the highest levels of defenses in the SEC, those are two guys who are as elite as I've seen in my career. It is what is it. Are we going to play hard? Yes. Are we going to be physical? Yes. Will we compete really hard? Yes. We'll do all of those things, and if we can take care of the football and play a clean game in terms of execution, we'll battle our tail off on that field and have a great opportunity to win that football game. But those things all have to happen. And that is what we are working at right now."

On the demeanor of quarterback John Fadule…
"He has to take another step. I told him today at practice that you go from just reading cards, free-lancing and making plays. And then you have to go ahead and make sure you have the play called. There might be a check involved. You have to have a motion going. You have other things going on. And, oh by the way, on a certain play, you have to have a great play action ball fake and then you've got to plant your feet in the pocket and throw the ball. Well, there is no longer run around and go make plays. You have some things that you have to do because there is timing and execution involved. He's got to take the next step there. He and Jeff [Smith] are working really hard. But that is a very unfinished product right now. What John does a really good job of, in my opinion, is that he competes and keeps his eyes down the field. He is able to create some plays. What he has to do a better job of is executing the mechanics and the fundamentals and the checks of the offense, because when you go against really talented teams like that, that free-lancing stuff will catch you real quick. I think Jeff has more time with that because he was taking more of these snaps earlier in training camp. Jeff has a good feel for all of that. So those guys are working very hard. But for John, the next piece of this thing is to play with good fundamentals and good technique and read your routes right and your progression properly. And not have preconceived notions of where you are going to throw the football. That stuff gets you in trouble. Those things are called turnovers. Interceptions. Fumbles. Things happen. We can't have that in this game.

"We had some turnovers because we have a lot of young guys with their hands around that football. And it has created a lot of problems. Again, if we were more of a veteran, older front, we could go ahead and have more of a power attack and reduce the risk factor on some of these plays and play to our defense more. But we're having a hard time doing that because we don't have that kind of line and we don't have our big back. So we're doing some other things right now, which will create more risk and puts more on the quarterback. When you start running more spread option and spread types of play, you put more on the quarterback, now you are running the risk to whether these guys are ready to handle all that. Where as in years past, we could have put it on the offensive line and put in in the hands of Jon Hilliman. You'd probably be sitting here with five or six wins right now at a minimum. But because of the circumstances, we have had to put some things in the hands of the young quarterbacks because we don't have the other elements in place right now. And it's a lot for these young guys. I watched Notre Dame with these young guys and they don't do that with their freshman quarterback. They've got other pieces and like I've said, that offensive line is outstanding that is in front of him right now. They are able to let him do a little less."

On John Fadul's intellect…
"Great guy. Very smart guy. Very capable. It's a lot. But intellectually, he gets it. That is why you need experience at that position. Checking protection. Things like that. That's not innate. You have to really work at that. People don't understand. Sometimes you see things going on third down and think the offensive line stinks. Well, protection needs to get checked. You need to slide it the right way. Sometimes those things don't happen. It's not just one thing, you follow me? That's what I'm trying to tell you."

"It's like, 'hey, now you've got to check the protection.' If you don't check the protection you put the offensive line in a bad situation. And then there's times when the offensive line is missing some blocks. So you just put that all in a bag and you shake it up and what you get is these wild inconsistencies."

On who benefitted the most from the bye week…
"Steven Daniels and Connor Wujciak were banged up pretty good. They would have had a hard time playing [this weekend]. They're going to be fine for this game. And those are two pretty big guys. I think Isaac Yiadom is going to be able to play in this game. I think Louie Addazio will play in this game. We had a couple of those kind of guys that were pretty banged up last week, but that will be fine. It's just the overall body feeling better with the week off.

"We had a pretty physical practice today, but I think that ends today. One thing I made up my mind on is that we're going to make our team as fresh as we possibly can for this game so they can really fight and compete."

On the frustrations of a late-season bye week…
"Sometimes, when you get into Week 11 and have a bye week, it's pretty far gone at that point. The fact that that really happened is ridiculous and it's not good for player welfare. That really happened and I shake my head at that. We worry about all these things in college football, but let's worry about that. That's rough duty for any team, never mind a team with a bunch of young guys who have no idea of what the grind of a college football season is mentally and physically. Add to that we're also in one of the elite academic institutions that really requires guys to really grind in the classroom through finals. We had to roll right through that time. I'm going to do the best I can to make sure that doesn't happen."

On whether the bye week helped punter Alex Howell…
"I think it benefits him big picture. But I don't think it's going to make a difference for him until the season is over. He just can't kick repetitively right now. He has that strain and it's just not healing. It's going to take time."

On the field-goal kicking situation…
"Colton Lichtenberg and Mike Knoll are battling and competing with each other. And at this stage, what's important to me right now is to let them battle it out and fully vet that over the last two games. Let's let that continue to go. It's all a learning process right now."

On getting his players ready for the atmosphere of the game…
"This is going to be an interesting game. I'm not really sure how loud it's going to be [at Fenway Park]. I can't tell if this will be a situation where we will need to use a silent cadence. I hope not, but we have to prepare for it. But I don't really know the dynamics of the stadium or the size of it. That's a concern to me right now and I'd rather not have to deal with that.

"We've played against some really good football teams. We just have to make our plays on both sides of the ball and special teams. We've only really had one game where we really got physically whipped up front. That was the Louisville game. Now, we've been non-productive in other games but not whipped."

On the experience of playing at Fenway Park…
"I've been over there a couple times and I just love it. It's so nostalgic and it's got that old ballpark field. It's just way cool, and I don't know how anybody couldn't feel that way coming into watch this game—players and fans included. I think it's going to be really throwback kind of atmosphere. Obviously I'm guessing that, since I haven't seen a football game there. But I felt that way last year at Yankee Stadium and I think I'll feel that way here."

On the depth of Notre Dame…
"This team is deep and talented. Not that there wasn't talent before—I didn't really study them. But I know that this team is deep and talented. That's the byproduct of a guy who has been the coach for a fair amount of time and recruited well and built it well and has it going now.

"That's obviously what we want to do here and that's the process that we're in with our young classes right now. They're large classes and we have another big one coming again. Two years from now, those guys are going to be third year players and that's when you're really hitting your stride."

On the challenges of player development…
"Sometimes, you take a program over and you're playing with freshmen right away. What we tried to do is to take the best of the rest during the first couple of years and prop them up with fifth-year seniors and win as many games as we could. But our real vacuum is going to be now. We have 27 players who are junior and seniors. That's a lot. So who's taking that place? A bunch of freshmen.

"On the offensive line there should be six guys in their junior or senior seasons that should be playing their best football. But that's not the case. So that creates that vacuum where all of a sudden Aaron Monteiro needs to come out of Brockton High School and play right away. And Chris Lindstrom, who was about 16-year-old and 240 pounds when he came here, is playing and is up to 270 pounds and 17.

"Those guys are two examples and two guys who are going to become really good football players. But they are playing before their time. Another year from now, they might be a little more mature, but it's still before their time. In a perfect world, an offensive lineman is playing only in their last two years."

On the passion of the Boston College-Notre Dame rivalry…
"Only nine seniors out of over 100 players on the team have played against Notre Dame. They don't really get that whole rivalry aspect. That really struck me today after practice. They don't have a sense of the real passion for that game.

"I remember when I was coaching [at Notre Dame], there was a real passion to come here to Boston College and play. I remember the year Boston College came to Notre Dame and cut away pieces of the turf at Notre Dame Stadium when they won. This is one of those games that our young guys don't quite understand. So we're going to do a good job of filling them in.

"It's really a great traditional game. It's just cool. That's what I love about college football. Sometimes, some of those things, you just can't get away from. It makes college football unique. Then of course, you're playing it at Fenway."

HANSENPOST :shrug

hansen
Gasson Hall

Postby eepstein0 on Mon Nov 16, 2015 9:39 pm

Is there any chance we can retire the 2 TE, Callahan and Dudeck offensive set this week? I'd estimated total yards gained with this set of players in the game is about 100 for the entire season.

At least there's only 2 more games.
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby shockdoct on Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:29 pm

I was chatting with someone this evening and they confirmed what many people knew already about the gamewatch situation.

ND rented out every bar that they could around fenway. Supposedly ND even had a contract signed for House of Blues and BC had to buy them out of it just to host their lone event in the area. Because of the limited availability, BC even made the event 18+ so they could host students.

Also it seems that the only bar in the area that wouldn't sign a deal with ND...Who's.
shockdoct
Cushing Hall

Postby MF73-Eleazar on Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:12 pm

My group's seats are 6 rows in on the 25 yd line by the right field foul line. Even though the team will get slaughtered by ND, still gonna have fun this weekend. Probably will catch the Harvard game the next day.
You what?
MF73-Eleazar
Cushing Hall

Postby rktbrkr on Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:18 am

Everybody knows the OL is weak but does Dazz have to go into detail every week demeaning them?

Judging by his comments you'd think this was his first year at BC not his third. Time for the Sarge to man up and accept responsibility for his dumpster fire.

New contract? I'd say 1 year contract extension is appropriate. 3-9 with no ACC wins and the Howard win is comparable to Spazz's 2-10 swan song. Dazz bought time with the FL 5th year transfers but that stream has run dry. (Maybe Dazz needs to tap into the Temple talent pipeline!)
rktbrkr
Campion Hall

Postby eagletx on Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:21 am

Without copying all of Addazio's comments again, he gives the impression that freshmen are really incapable of competing, especially when one considers we are well into a full season. Seems like Addazio can't adjust to the passing of the quaint concept of red shirting all freshmen. Lots of teams, particularly ones that are transitioning under a new head coach play lots of freshmen.

What sets BC apart from these programs? Really, the discouraging part is the level of continuing mediocrity over the bulk of a whole season, becoming one of the worst offenses in the country...so is it a coaching deficiency or a talent discrepancy.
eagletx
Campion Hall

Postby DomingoOrtiz on Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:41 am

He mentions that Lindstom is 270lbs three times.
DomingoOrtiz
Fulton Hall

Postby claver2010 on Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:43 am

So are we just sticking with Fadule from here on out? Seems like Jeff Smith was cleared a couple of weeks ago.
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

Postby commavegarage on Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:44 am

shockdoct {l Wrote}:I was chatting with someone this evening and they confirmed what many people knew already about the gamewatch situation.

ND rented out every bar that they could around fenway. Supposedly ND even had a contract signed for House of Blues and BC had to buy them out of it just to host their lone event in the area. Because of the limited availability, BC even made the event 18+ so they could host students.

Also it seems that the only bar in the area that wouldn't sign a deal with ND...Who's.

bring in mac management, get mac results
commavegarage
Devlin Hall

Postby eagle9903 on Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:45 am

claver2010 {l Wrote}:So are we just sticking with Fadule from here on out? Seems like Jeff Smith was cleared a couple of weeks ago.

Jeff Smith can't throw.
domingoortiz
eepstein0
corporal funishment
innocentbystander
davidgordonswang
maybe hansen
eagle9903
Fulton Hall

Postby commavegarage on Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:50 am

[youtube]https://youtu.be/E3C8HO3leG8[/youtube]

Edit: why isnt this working?
commavegarage
Devlin Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:53 am

commavegarage {l Wrote}:

Edit: why isnt this working?

because your retarded

EDIT - has his nose grown even larger or did he get a more pronounced butt-cut that just makes it look bigger?
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

PreviousNext

Return to Alumni Stadium