all i have to say

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: all i have to say

Postby Eagledom on Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:52 pm

talon {l Wrote}:
Endless Mike {l Wrote}:Where did this fucking retard get the idea that being unhappy with a loss = quitting on the team? :dildodog

pinhead congratulated VT for beating us before Matt Ryan came back. Domino has some sort of mission against anybody ever saying anything bad about BC ever since.

But wait....I thought I was OJ?
Eagledom
Merkert Hall

Postby talon on Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:54 pm

Eagledom {l Wrote}:
talon {l Wrote}:
Endless Mike {l Wrote}:Where did this fucking retard get the idea that being unhappy with a loss = quitting on the team? :dildodog

pinhead congratulated VT for beating us before Matt Ryan came back. Domino has some sort of mission against anybody ever saying anything bad about BC ever since.

you being Domino12 on EA and you being OJ1969 on EI are not mutually exclusive.
talon
Cushing Hall

Postby Eagledom on Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:56 pm

talon {l Wrote}:
Eagledom {l Wrote}:
talon {l Wrote}:

I am EVERYONE! CONSPIRACY AGAINST TALON!!!!
Eagledom
Merkert Hall

Postby commavegarage on Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:12 am

Eagledom {l Wrote}:
talon {l Wrote}:
Eagledom {l Wrote}:
talon {l Wrote}:

I am EVERYONE! CONSPIRACY AGAINST TALON!!!!

Shut the hell up. Talon's chase of you doesn't piss everyone off, you being here pisses everyone off.
hey huerta if you readin this dont tell jimmy **** that i put xlax in teh chuck wagons...lol
commavegarage
Devlin Hall

Postby talon on Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:08 am

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:talon,

a while back, we agreed to let folks reinvent themselves if they wanted to ignore their past. we've given northbeaconfavre that chance (as difficult as it was to pick him out) and i ask that you do the same for eagledom. he is clearly a mediocrity loving ginger sucker - you don't need to point it out anymore. we all know it, so you can leave it alone now.

he is annoying, we all realize, but my thoughts are that by goading him you're just making him more annoying.

just ignore him, or argue his retarded "facts" with him... but leave his linda carter secret identity alone. he's not going to own up to anything... and in the end it doesn't change the fact that he is a merryman douche. we don't need a previous identity to prove that.

just consider it...

thanks,

tre "rhymes with "if i could change avatars, eagledom would be Image or Image "

done. I don't need to guess anymore, anyway. The guy can't even argue with pinhead # 2 without looking like a polesmoker. It should actually be funny watching him post over here.
talon
Cushing Hall

Postby b0mberMan on Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:12 am

I just want everyone to know, despite eagledom's repeated statements otherwise, you can be ripshit after a historically poor performance and be angry at the coaches, administration, 74,whoever without 'quitting on the team.'
NorthEndEagle {l Wrote}:cat hair pee fire
b0mberMan
Lyons Hall

Postby Endless Mike on Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:46 am

Eagledom obviously posted as a merryman on EA. No one else would be so retarded to think that being upset after a loss means you don't care about the team. :ignign
Endless Mike
Lyons Hall

Postby eaglecaddy on Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:06 am

a while back, we agreed to let folks reinvent themselves if they wanted to ignore their past. we've given northbeaconfavre that chance (as difficult as it was to pick him out) and i ask that you do the same for eagledom. he is clearly a mediocrity loving ginger sucker - you don't need to point it out anymore. we all know it, so you can leave it alone now.

he is annoying, we all realize, but my thoughts are that by goading him you're just making him more annoying.

just ignore him, or argue his retarded "facts" with him... but leave his linda carter secret identity alone. he's not going to own up to anything... and in the end it doesn't change the fact that he is a merryman douche. we don't need a previous identity to prove that.

just consider it...

thanks,

That crash course I gave you on "how to become a pro moderator" seems to be really working. Good job! :cheer
eaglecaddy
Campion Hall

Postby DrPeterV on Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:07 am

This will not be a good year. That said, I expected a tough year for BC and am now upset because I got my hopes up after our first two wins. This will be a losing record season, but it could get much better in years ahead. Gotta give spaz some time to develop the program. That said, we need a new OC and O-Line coach. This is like having a strength and conditioning coach who is heavy on Yoga. :toby
DrPeterV
Carney Hall

Postby Eagledom on Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:00 pm

just consider it...

thanks,

I do not post as a different name on another board. Now as far as being a "merryman"...

I was just as disgusted about this game as the rest of you. I have major doubts about Tranquil because that was simply put the worst OLine play I have EVER seen at BC. Tuggle, Haden, and Harris had NO CHANCE. ZERO. Because the OLine couldn't do shit. I think that must be due to coaching because they have the talent. I just can't let myself think think that all is lost, because that would mean we are in trouble for years to come, because stability is the word right now with Gene D. So, even if I am being naive, I have to hope that what we saw was an anomoly. I won't debate those who think this coaching change was the worst thing to ever happen to BC football and it has set us back years, because after watching yesterday's performance, you may be right. For my sanity as a BC fan, I have to hope otherwise....I am sorry if that annoys you.
Eagledom
Merkert Hall

Postby BigPete on Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:21 pm

First of all Eagledom, go fuck yourself. Take a used golf club and shove it up your greasy surrendermonkey asshole. Suck a motherfucking cheetah's dick, bitch.

PRAISE BE TO GOD FOR SHOCKDOCT AND A CURSE-FRIENDLY FORUM. Only through the wonders of profanity can a shitfaced cockmaster like Eagledom be appropriately addressed.

Your bragging about the fact that people 'won't figure out who I am' simply underlines your cowardice. Own your reputation and have a scintilla of courage. You are here in this lion's den of truth-telling because the little goose you get through your fag body at riling up the men you can't stand, the ones who expect success rather than lying down in a mudpuddle for a dicktard named DABO keeps your weak life going. FEWEST YARDS GAINED IN THE HISTORY OF THE ACC. A unit that was world-beating last year LOOKING WORSE THAN ANY O LINE I HAVE EVER SEEN IN 25 YEARS WATCHING FOOTBALL. These are reasons to be outraged, dickhead. These are reasons that those of us who were inherently skeptical at this hire and at Greasy Gene's penchant for sucking and telling a bunch of priests who could give 2 fucks about football (as backward an attitude as any administrator with an idea about what has driven the successes of BC as an institution could have, and yet I've no trouble believing these arrogant fockers have it) are especially galled.

Caring about the performance of employees of an alma mater we care about, support financially and are inextricably linked to for the remainder of our lives and careers is not disloyal, you fucking dicksucker. It is, in fact, reasonable. If we 'quit' on Boston College, why would we spend so much time obsessing over our teams? Why would we alienate our wives and families with epic displays of rage at the performance of members of the Tobias School of Surrender (TM)?

Fuck Eagle Dom. I call for the censure of this dickmouth -- let him post but Shock, figure out a way that all men of character can put this wet queef on ignore.
BigPete
McGuinn Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:25 pm

BigPete, click on his name and make him a "foe"
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby BCEagle74 on Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:31 pm

Eagledumb. Fixed.
FALL 2011 WILL BE THE BEST EVER FOR BC SPORTS AT THE HEIGHTS!

Rettigun leading our Football team to 14-0 and a Title!

The Hoops Freshman starting a new Legacy!
The Icemen returneth for another shot at Title 5!

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:35 pm

74, I am putting you on ignore until you get over this nonsensical Marco Polo obsession.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby angrychicken on Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:40 pm

Eagledom {l Wrote}:I do not post as a different name on another board.

You sure about that?
angrychicken
Gasson Hall

Postby BigPete on Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:15 pm

Snoop Why don't you have a seat right over there?

BigPete
McGuinn Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:18 pm

Hermione Granger is almost 20.
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby BigPete on Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:26 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:Hermione Granger is almost 20.

Quit telling yourself you have a shot. She doesn't even like Transformers fans.

BigPete
McGuinn Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:33 pm

That's a sweet Optimus Prime outfit.

I was just pointing out that she is way too old for Snoop.
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby shockdoct on Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:42 pm

BigPete {l Wrote}:First of all Eagledom, go fuck yourself. Take a used golf club and shove it up your greasy surrendermonkey asshole. Suck a motherfucking cheetah's dick, bitch.

PRAISE BE TO GOD FOR SHOCKDOCT AND A CURSE-FRIENDLY FORUM. Only through the wonders of profanity can a shitfaced cockmaster like Eagledom be appropriately addressed.

Your bragging about the fact that people 'won't figure out who I am' simply underlines your cowardice. Own your reputation and have a scintilla of courage. You are here in this lion's den of truth-telling because the little goose you get through your fag body at riling up the men you can't stand, the ones who expect success rather than lying down in a mudpuddle for a dicktard named DABO keeps your weak life going. FEWEST YARDS GAINED IN THE HISTORY OF THE ACC. A unit that was world-beating last year LOOKING WORSE THAN ANY O LINE I HAVE EVER SEEN IN 25 YEARS WATCHING FOOTBALL. These are reasons to be outraged, dickhead. These are reasons that those of us who were inherently skeptical at this hire and at Greasy Gene's penchant for sucking and telling a bunch of priests who could give 2 fucks about football (as backward an attitude as any administrator with an idea about what has driven the successes of BC as an institution could have, and yet I've no trouble believing these arrogant fockers have it) are especially galled.

Caring about the performance of employees of an alma mater we care about, support financially and are inextricably linked to for the remainder of our lives and careers is not disloyal, you fucking dicksucker. It is, in fact, reasonable. If we 'quit' on Boston College, why would we spend so much time obsessing over our teams? Why would we alienate our wives and families with epic displays of rage at the performance of members of the Tobias School of Surrender (TM)?

Fuck Eagle Dom. I call for the censure of this dickmouth -- let him post but Shock, figure out a way that all men of character can put this wet queef on ignore.

TW9 is correct...add him as a foe.

There will be no censure of comments on this forum no matter how idiotic they may be.
shockdoct
Cushing Hall

Postby angrychicken on Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:52 pm

If you add eagledom as a foe, how will you know when he is lying?
angrychicken
Gasson Hall

Postby Endless Mike on Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:04 pm

What if Eagledom= Dominique Davis?

The calls are coming from inside the house!!!! :count
Endless Mike
Lyons Hall

Postby AguilaFan on Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:07 pm

angrychicken {l Wrote}:If you add eagledom as a foe, how will you know when he is lying?

his fingers are typing.

Even as foe, don't you still see the Foe when others not on your Foe list quote him?
If true, then the other board members who decide to answer and quote him will have to not quote ED
AguilaFan
Carney Hall

Postby MrAwesome on Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:04 pm

I'm not giving up. I think we could still eek out 6 or 7 wins with this D and a better game out of our O-Line. BUT, the QB play is a joke. I really hate Tuggle's game. His throwing motion is terrible, and not only that but after his lone duck TD pass he showboated like an arrogant punk. Why not try Marscovetra?? He couldnt possibly be any worse. Its a mathematical impossibility.
MrAwesome
Carney Hall

Postby talon on Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:07 pm

MrAwesome {l Wrote}:Why not try Marscovetra?? He couldnt possibly be any worse. Its a mathematical impossibility.

Why not try Dominique Davis? He couldn't possibly be any worse than Chris Crane. It's a mathematical impossibility.
talon
Cushing Hall

Postby b0mberMan on Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:08 pm

MrAwesome {l Wrote}:I'm not giving up. I think we could still eek out 6 or 7 wins with this D and a better game out of our O-Line. BUT, the QB play is a joke. I really hate Tuggle's game. His throwing motion is terrible, and not only that but after his lone duck TD pass he showboated like an arrogant punk. Why not try Marscovetra?? He couldnt possibly be any worse. Its a mathematical impossibility.

Kid didn't stand a chance out there. Why don't you cut the bs and tell us how you really feel? I bet you hate his tattoo, as well.
Last edited by b0mberMan on Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NorthEndEagle {l Wrote}:cat hair pee fire
b0mberMan
Lyons Hall

Postby Endless Mike on Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:05 pm

MrAwesome {l Wrote}:I'm not giving up. I think we could still eek out 6 or 7 wins with this D and a better game out of our O-Line. BUT, the QB play is a joke. I really hate Tuggle's game. His throwing motion is terrible, and not only that but after his lone duck TD pass he showboated like an arrogant punk. Why not try Marscovetra?? He couldnt possibly be any worse. Its a mathematical impossibility.

Yeah Tuggle made a real bad decision when he chose to get rushed and blitzed on every friggin play. :seanwilliams

Nice to see you're still following the party line of throwing players under the bus. Why not eat a dick and go back to the Zander board? That's where the merrymen who hate winning belong.
Endless Mike
Lyons Hall

Postby MrAwesome on Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:54 pm

Crane got hurt. Dom Davis was the worst performer they have ever in the history of the school trotted out at the QB position.

And if you can say Spaziani sucks after three games, then I can say Tuggle sucks after 3 games.
MrAwesome
Carney Hall

Postby Endless Mike on Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:09 pm

MrAwesome {l Wrote}:Crane got hurt. Dom Davis was the worst performer they have ever in the history of the school trotted out at the QB position.

And if you can say Spaziani sucks after three games, then I can say Tuggle sucks after 3 games.

And I can call you a fucking gloid who belongs back on the Zander board with the rest of the merrymen who celebrated Jags' dismissal. Hooray for lowered expectations and throwing players under the bus! :pickle
Endless Mike
Lyons Hall

Postby MrAwesome on Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:18 pm

A "gloid"??? Hahahahahaha. Thats great dude. You must've been devastated by the untimely death of John Hughes, you neomaxi zoon dweebe.

And once it came out what a hump "Jagz" was, I was fine with his dismissal.

Give me one example of Spaz blaming players and/or throwing them under the bus???
MrAwesome
Carney Hall

PreviousNext

Return to Alumni Stadium