2013 Schedule

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: 2013 Schedule

Postby commavegarage on Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:58 pm

well this is unacceptable
hey huerta if you readin this dont tell jimmy **** that i put xlax in teh chuck wagons...lol
commavegarage
Higgins Hall
 
Posts: 5504
Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:33 pm
Karma: 402

Re: 2013 Schedule

Postby Primetime on Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:00 pm

eepstein0 wrote:
This should be a fireable offense for Bates.


Agreed. I wonder what the arrangement is? You would assume we would pay them a fee to come to Alumni to play us - are they paying us to visit them? They sure as hell better be.

Funny, because I feel like most of us agreed NM State was a better option than an FCS team. Unfortunately, we all assumed NM State would be a home game... :81
Primetime
n00b
 
Posts: 52
Joined: Sat May 05, 2012 8:49 am
Karma: 36

Re: 2013 Schedule

Postby commavegarage on Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:06 pm

i just simply refuse to believe that if we couldnt get a home ooc game (which i dont believe), that we had to settle for a game against a program thats somehow worse than ours in the middle of the desert on the mexican border.
hey huerta if you readin this dont tell jimmy **** that i put xlax in teh chuck wagons...lol
commavegarage
Higgins Hall
 
Posts: 5504
Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:33 pm
Karma: 402

Re: 2013 Schedule

Postby commavegarage on Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:12 pm

also, dont disappoint me here, hjs.
hey huerta if you readin this dont tell jimmy **** that i put xlax in teh chuck wagons...lol
commavegarage
Higgins Hall
 
Posts: 5504
Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:33 pm
Karma: 402

Re: 2013 Schedule

Postby DomingoOrtiz on Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:16 pm

Whatever. I just hope we have a few home games in October this season.
User avatar
DomingoOrtiz
Higgins Hall
 
Posts: 4815
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:39 am
Location: El Barrio
Karma: 313

Re: 2013 Schedule

Postby pick6pedro on Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:23 pm

This is upsurd.
User avatar
pick6pedro
Fulton Hall
 
Posts: 11533
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:25 pm
Location: A Chalupa Stand
Karma: 2619

Re: 2013 Schedule

Postby MilitantEagle on Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:04 pm

I don't understand the hate. I'm already thinking about flying out and hanging out in Santa Fe and making the four hour drive south for the game. Could be a fun road trip.
User avatar
MilitantEagle
Cushing Hall
 
Posts: 2571
Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:13 pm
Karma: 6

Re: 2013 Schedule

Postby JesuitIvy on Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:41 pm

MilitantEagle wrote:I don't understand the hate. I'm already thinking about flying out and hanging out in Santa Fe and making the four hour drive south for the game. Could be a fun road trip.


The risk of hantavirus always add some excitement.
I got this signature after a national search.The MAC's best signature!
User avatar
JesuitIvy
McGuinn Hall
 
Posts: 600
Joined: Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:14 pm
Karma: 176

Re: 2013 Schedule

Postby Endless Mike on Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:33 pm

You're all going to feel like jerks when you find out Daz is doing this to build a recruiting wall around New Mexico.
User avatar
Endless Mike
Lyons Hall
 
Posts: 8180
Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:02 pm
Karma: 1653

Re: 2013 Schedule

Postby DomingoOrtiz on Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:09 pm

Endless Mike wrote:You're all going to feel like jerks when you find out Daz is doing this to build a recruiting wall around New Mexico.



I like this. He can tell our DLine that the opposing QB is hiding meth in his jockstrap.
User avatar
DomingoOrtiz
Higgins Hall
 
Posts: 4815
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:39 am
Location: El Barrio
Karma: 313

Re: 2013 Schedule

Postby apbc12 on Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:01 pm

This thread calls for a RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE.
User avatar
apbc12
Higgins Hall
 
Posts: 5001
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:31 pm
Karma: 2008

Re: 2013 Schedule

Postby EagleDave on Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:18 pm

Maybe the Dazzler has a hankerin' for 'Los Pollos Hermanos' and pushed for this to be a roadie.
Is this the 5 o'clock free crack giveaway?
User avatar
EagleDave
Merkert Hall
 
Posts: 3476
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:09 am
Location: Bridgewater, MA
Karma: 301

Re: 2013 Schedule

Postby h2o on Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:59 pm

Seems like Bazoo might be in over his head.
h2o
Campion Hall
 
Posts: 1373
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:19 am
Karma: 59

Re: 2013 Schedule

Postby Endless Mike on Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:53 pm

apbc12 wrote:This thread calls for a RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE.



Here you go.

Image
User avatar
Endless Mike
Lyons Hall
 
Posts: 8180
Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:02 pm
Karma: 1653

Re: 2013 Schedule

Postby angrychicken on Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:46 am

Any chance Betardo grows a pair and asks the in-laws to fire up the homestead for a roadtrip?
YAY TEAM!!!
User avatar
angrychicken
Fulton Hall
 
Posts: 12569
Joined: Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:39 pm
Karma: 14472

Re: 2013 Schedule

Postby claver2010 on Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:16 am

no way a 3 month advance on the allowance?


btw according to the twitterbox, the yankee stadium game is OUT
User avatar
claver2010
Fulton Hall
 
Posts: 13691
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:55 pm
Karma: 1657

Re: 2013 Schedule

Postby AdamBC on Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:19 am

claver2010 wrote:btw according to the twitterbox, the yankee stadium game is OUT


I'm going to wait for confirmation - apparently this was mentioned in passing by a table minion at the football town hall? Don't get me wrong, I'll be disappointed if this is OUT but I'm going to look for an announcement before I start questioning wth Bates is doing with the schedule.
User avatar
AdamBC
Cushing Hall
 
Posts: 2483
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:57 pm
Karma: 237

Re: 2013 Schedule

Postby mod6A on Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:42 pm

new mexico state is a dirty dirty program.


:whalepants :whalepants :whalepants :whalepants :whalepants
we are all whalepants now
User avatar
mod6A
Campion Hall
 
Posts: 1726
Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:09 am
Karma: 178

Re: 2013 Schedule

Postby bignick33 on Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:41 pm

mod6A wrote:new mexico state is a dirty dirty program.


:whalepants :whalepants :whalepants :whalepants :whalepants


Invasion?
I drink whiskey instead of water.
User avatar
bignick33
Fulton Hall
 
Posts: 12824
Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:31 pm
Karma: 907

Re: 2013 Schedule

Postby Supahfan99 on Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:38 pm

Weird, Doug Martin was named interim head coach at New Mexico State last week.

edit - Just checked out Aggie Memorial Stadium info. The top 14 games in stadium history were either against UTEP (9 of the top 10) or New Mexico. I wonder if we can break into that top 10 or if we aren't even a big deal anymore (thanks Gene and Spaz).
Supahfan99
Carney Hall
 
Posts: 381
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:13 pm
Karma: 57

Re: 2013 Schedule

Postby innocentbystander on Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:34 pm

angrychicken wrote:Any chance Betardo grows a pair and asks the in-laws to fire up the homestead for a roadtrip?


There will be TWO GAMES that myself and '81 will be able to attend this fall, (one game just a little Easterly, the other a tad Westerly.) And it just so happens that this 2013 team is very Senior laden with all sorts a players who are now starting varsity their 4th year.

This year may suck, but we'll go down fighting. And I'll be there in New Mexico and in Compton.
Image
User avatar
innocentbystander
Fulton Hall
 
Posts: 13647
Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:40 pm
Location: Pac-12 Hell
Karma: -492

Re: 2013 Schedule

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:37 pm

innocentbystander wrote:
angrychicken wrote:Any chance Betardo grows a pair and asks the in-laws to fire up the homestead for a roadtrip?


There will be TWO GAMES that myself and '81 will be able to attend this fall, (one game just a little Easterly, the other a tad Westerly.) And it just so happens that this 2013 team is very Senior laden with all sorts a players who are now starting varsity their 4th year.

This year may suck, but we'll go down fighting. And I'll be there in New Mexico and in Compton.


let me guess... you'll be attending a meth bake and bus tour of rodeo drive (respectively) on game day

will you and fronttail be sharing a room?
Boston College Basketball
Buell, Ryan
DeLuca, Fred
Harper, Valerie
James, Clive
Johnson, Wilko
Redner, Joe
Simon, Sam
Thorson, Scott
Travis, Randy
Yousafzai, Malala
User avatar
TobaccoRoadEagle
Lyons Hall
 
Posts: 9695
Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:51 am
Location: tobaccoroad
Karma: 3821

Re: 2013 Schedule

Postby innocentbystander on Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:01 pm

TobaccoRoadEagle wrote:
innocentbystander wrote:
angrychicken wrote:Any chance Betardo grows a pair and asks the in-laws to fire up the homestead for a roadtrip?


There will be TWO GAMES that myself and '81 will be able to attend this fall, (one game just a little Easterly, the other a tad Westerly.) And it just so happens that this 2013 team is very Senior laden with all sorts a players who are now starting varsity their 4th year.

This year may suck, but we'll go down fighting. And I'll be there in New Mexico and in Compton.


let me guess... you'll be attending a meth bake and bus tour of rodeo drive (respectively) on game day

will you and fronttail be sharing a room?


depends if I can get away. I'm trying to put it all together with :81 right now. He said he can get me tickets to USC. I'm going to try and twist Duchie's arm to get him to come to Compton that September weekend instead of Vegas.

I'm in my 40s. Its been more than a decade since BC played a regular season game West of the Mississippi River. I'm not going to wait until my 50s to go to another game. I get two of them just 250 miles from my house, kind of have to jump at the opportunity. It would be a shame not to....
Image
User avatar
innocentbystander
Fulton Hall
 
Posts: 13647
Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:40 pm
Location: Pac-12 Hell
Karma: -492

Re: 2013 Schedule

Postby DavidGordonsFoot on Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:04 pm

innocentbystander wrote:
TobaccoRoadEagle wrote:
innocentbystander wrote:
angrychicken wrote:Any chance Betardo grows a pair and asks the in-laws to fire up the homestead for a roadtrip?


There will be TWO GAMES that myself and '81 will be able to attend this fall, (one game just a little Easterly, the other a tad Westerly.) And it just so happens that this 2013 team is very Senior laden with all sorts a players who are now starting varsity their 4th year.

This year may suck, but we'll go down fighting. And I'll be there in New Mexico and in Compton.


let me guess... you'll be attending a meth bake and bus tour of rodeo drive (respectively) on game day

will you and fronttail be sharing a room?


depends if I can get away. I'm trying to put it all together with :81 right now. He said he can get me tickets to USC. I'm going to try and twist Duchie's arm to get him to come to Compton that September weekend instead of Vegas.

I'm in my 40s. Its been more than a decade since BC played a regular season game West of the Mississippi River. I'm not going to wait until my 50s to go to another game. I get two of them just 250 miles from my house, kind of have to jump at the opportunity. It would be a shame not to....


But you understand our incredulity and skepticism, right?
endlesscanary received ebolaids during one of the faggegedeons and never realized it (because he didn't learn a thing)
User avatar
DavidGordonsFoot
Fulton Hall
 
Posts: 10253
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:56 pm
Location: Not tobaccoroad
Karma: 1920

Re: 2013 Schedule

Postby innocentbystander on Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:05 pm

DavidGordonsFoot wrote:
innocentbystander wrote:
TobaccoRoadEagle wrote:
innocentbystander wrote:
angrychicken wrote:Any chance Betardo grows a pair and asks the in-laws to fire up the homestead for a roadtrip?


There will be TWO GAMES that myself and '81 will be able to attend this fall, (one game just a little Easterly, the other a tad Westerly.) And it just so happens that this 2013 team is very Senior laden with all sorts a players who are now starting varsity their 4th year.

This year may suck, but we'll go down fighting. And I'll be there in New Mexico and in Compton.


let me guess... you'll be attending a meth bake and bus tour of rodeo drive (respectively) on game day

will you and fronttail be sharing a room?


depends if I can get away. I'm trying to put it all together with :81 right now. He said he can get me tickets to USC. I'm going to try and twist Duchie's arm to get him to come to Compton that September weekend instead of Vegas.

I'm in my 40s. Its been more than a decade since BC played a regular season game West of the Mississippi River. I'm not going to wait until my 50s to go to another game. I get two of them just 250 miles from my house, kind of have to jump at the opportunity. It would be a shame not to....


But you understand our incredulity and skepticism, right?


of course.

this is one of those "...you'll believe it when you see it..." kind of deals.
Image
User avatar
innocentbystander
Fulton Hall
 
Posts: 13647
Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:40 pm
Location: Pac-12 Hell
Karma: -492

Re: 2013 Schedule

Postby innocentbystander on Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:09 pm

mod6A wrote:new mexico state is a dirty dirty program.


:whalepants :whalepants :whalepants :whalepants :whalepants


might you be refering to one ladies soccer match vs the LDS beauties of U-C-Provo?
Image
User avatar
innocentbystander
Fulton Hall
 
Posts: 13647
Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:40 pm
Location: Pac-12 Hell
Karma: -492

2013 Schedule

Postby innocentbystander on Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:12 pm

I'll bet I can get '74 to go to the New Mexico State game. Should I give THAT PERSON a call?
Image
User avatar
innocentbystander
Fulton Hall
 
Posts: 13647
Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:40 pm
Location: Pac-12 Hell
Karma: -492

Re: 2013 Schedule

Postby h2o on Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:20 pm

UVA just scheduled a home-and-home with Oregon starting with a game next season at UVA. If you're trying to put fannies in the seats this is a series you try to schedule. UVA was not much better than BC last year and they put Oregon on their schedule. We get to play an AWAY game at New Mexico Fucking State. Thanks, Bazoo.

http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/8891426/virginia-cavaliers-oregon-ducks-announce-home-home-series-starting-2013
h2o
Campion Hall
 
Posts: 1373
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:19 am
Karma: 59

Re: 2013 Schedule

Postby flyingelvii on Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:22 pm

h2o wrote:UVA just scheduled a home-and-home with Oregon starting with a game next season at UVA. If you're trying to put fannies in the seats this is a series you try to schedule. UVA was not much better than BC last year and they put Oregon on their schedule. We get to play an AWAY game at New Mexico Fucking State. Thanks, Bazoo.

http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/8891426/virginia-cavaliers-oregon-ducks-announce-home-home-series-starting-2013

The two situations are not really analogous.
flyingelvii
Merkert Hall
 
Posts: 4152
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:28 pm
Karma: 393

Re: 2013 Schedule

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:22 pm

innocentbystander wrote:I'll bet I can get '74 to go to the New Mexico State game. Should I give THAT PERSON a call?


if you would like to attend the game with that person then you should try to call thay person and arrange it with that person.

please do not refer to people by parentally provided names when posting at this website unless that name is a part of their screen name (i.e. - it's okay to call endlessmike "endless" because he made that parentially provided name a part of the board culture through the selection of a screen name)
Boston College Basketball
Buell, Ryan
DeLuca, Fred
Harper, Valerie
James, Clive
Johnson, Wilko
Redner, Joe
Simon, Sam
Thorson, Scott
Travis, Randy
Yousafzai, Malala
User avatar
TobaccoRoadEagle
Lyons Hall
 
Posts: 9695
Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:51 am
Location: tobaccoroad
Karma: 3821

PreviousNext

Return to Alumni Stadium

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 10 guests

Untitled document