The BCS National Title Game (and murder)

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: The BCS National Title Game (and murder)

Postby twballgame9 on Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:21 am

Nice effort ND.

I feel so bad for my ND friends for not recognizing the inevitable that I can't find it in me to send that quote along. I'd have to take their shoelaces away if they saw that.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
User avatar
twballgame9
Gasson Hall
 
Posts: 19139
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:49 am
Karma: 1475

Re: The BCS National Title Game (and murder)

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:23 am

just because you're looking 40 in the face is no reason to stop acting immature in such enviable and viable scenarios
Boston College Basketball
Buell, Ryan
DeLuca, Fred
Harper, Valerie
James, Clive
Johnson, Wilko
Redner, Joe
Simon, Sam
Thorson, Scott
Travis, Randy
Yousafzai, Malala
User avatar
TobaccoRoadEagle
Lyons Hall
 
Posts: 8130
Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:51 am
Location: tobaccoroad
Karma: 3569

Re: The BCS National Title Game (and murder)

Postby twballgame9 on Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:26 am

Fair point.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
User avatar
twballgame9
Gasson Hall
 
Posts: 19139
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:49 am
Karma: 1475

Re: The BCS National Title Game (and murder)

Postby vegasEagle on Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:56 am

TobaccoRoadEagle wrote:just because you're looking 40 in the face is no reason to stop acting immature in such enviable and viable scenarios


Well said.
User avatar
vegasEagle
Campion Hall
 
Posts: 1375
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:09 am
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Karma: 5

Re: The BCS National Title Game (and murder)

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:28 am

offer them this...

Image
Boston College Basketball
Buell, Ryan
DeLuca, Fred
Harper, Valerie
James, Clive
Johnson, Wilko
Redner, Joe
Simon, Sam
Thorson, Scott
Travis, Randy
Yousafzai, Malala
User avatar
TobaccoRoadEagle
Lyons Hall
 
Posts: 8130
Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:51 am
Location: tobaccoroad
Karma: 3569

Re: The BCS National Title Game (and murder)

Postby rktbrkr on Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:25 am

When NCAA gets tired of playing Kindergarden Kop chasing peds around around the Nittany forests maybe they'll take care of business and look into recruiting violations particularly in the SEC, the unpunished bidding contest for Cam Newton just hints at what's happening.
rktbrkr
Campion Hall
 
Posts: 1605
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:28 am
Karma: -166

Re: The BCS National Title Game (and murder)

Postby eagle9903 on Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:26 am

rktbrkr wrote:When NCAA gets tired of playing Kindergarden Kop chasing peds around around the Nittany forests maybe they'll take care of business and look into recruiting violations particularly in the SEC, the unpunished bidding contest for Cam Newton just hints at what's happening.


Probably not.
Image
User avatar
eagle9903
Fulton Hall
 
Posts: 11751
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:16 pm
Karma: 2278

Re: The BCS National Title Game (and murder)

Postby Endless Mike on Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:36 am

rktbrkr wrote:When NCAA gets tired of playing Kindergarden Kop chasing peds around around the Nittany forests maybe they'll take care of business and look into recruiting violations particularly in the SEC, the unpunished bidding contest for Cam Newton just hints at what's happening.



They're not going to do that.
User avatar
Endless Mike
Lyons Hall
 
Posts: 8062
Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:02 pm
Karma: 1624

Re: The BCS National Title Game (and murder)

Postby innocentbystander on Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:14 pm

Image
Image
User avatar
innocentbystander
Fulton Hall
 
Posts: 13647
Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:40 pm
Location: Pac-12 Hell
Karma: -493

Re: The BCS National Title Game (and murder)

Postby claver2010 on Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:15 pm

hello nospace
User avatar
claver2010
Fulton Hall
 
Posts: 13154
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:55 pm
Karma: 1495

Re: The BCS National Title Game (and murder)

Postby Endless Mike on Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:16 pm

IB is going to run away again when he finds out he was robbed for the title of EO's Biggest Donkey Cap.
User avatar
Endless Mike
Lyons Hall
 
Posts: 8062
Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:02 pm
Karma: 1624


Re: The BCS National Title Game (and murder)

Postby Endless Mike on Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:12 pm

Image
User avatar
Endless Mike
Lyons Hall
 
Posts: 8062
Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:02 pm
Karma: 1624

Re: The BCS National Title Game (and murder)

Postby 2001Eagle on Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:33 pm

BC '00 wrote:
micheagle wrote:
micheagle wrote:
micheagle wrote:
claver2010 wrote:Another solid tackle in the backfield by Teo



Oh wait no that was him grabbing grass again


LB rankings:

1. Keuchly
2. Romanowski
3. Herzilch
4. Stephen Boyd
5. Tyrone Pruitt
6. Ricky Brown
7. Jo Lonn Dunbar
...who else am I missing?
10. T'eo

I just thought of 8: Frank Chamberlain.

It just came to me. T'eo is a rich man's Kevin Akins.


Josh Ott


This guy must be feeling the butthurt today.

http://www.grantland.com/blog/the-triangle/post/_/id/46832/calm-like-a-bomb-the-finer-points-of-manti-teos-search-and-destroy-style
User avatar
2001Eagle
Campion Hall
 
Posts: 1449
Joined: Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:26 pm
Karma: 325

Re: The BCS National Title Game (and murder)

Postby twballgame9 on Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:40 pm

2001Eagle wrote:
BC '00 wrote:
micheagle wrote:
micheagle wrote:
micheagle wrote:
claver2010 wrote:Another solid tackle in the backfield by Teo



Oh wait no that was him grabbing grass again


LB rankings:

1. Keuchly
2. Romanowski
3. Herzilch
4. Stephen Boyd
5. Tyrone Pruitt
6. Ricky Brown
7. Jo Lonn Dunbar
...who else am I missing?
10. T'eo

I just thought of 8: Frank Chamberlain.

It just came to me. T'eo is a rich man's Kevin Akins.


Josh Ott


This guy must be feeling the butthurt today.

http://www.grantland.com/blog/the-triangle/post/_/id/46832/calm-like-a-bomb-the-finer-points-of-manti-teos-search-and-destroy-style


I am not going back to look at the whole thread but there are a few people missing from that list, including McManus. Sure someone mentioned him.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
User avatar
twballgame9
Gasson Hall
 
Posts: 19139
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:49 am
Karma: 1475

Re: The BCS National Title Game (and murder)

Postby HJS on Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:47 pm

Endless Mike wrote:Image

That was when the score was still just 21-0.
User avatar
HJS
Fulton Hall
 
Posts: 10148
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:08 pm
Karma: 60

Re: The BCS National Title Game (and murder)

Postby claver2010 on Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:53 pm

ESPN issues apology for Musberger's comments about McCarron's girlfriend

Booooooo
User avatar
claver2010
Fulton Hall
 
Posts: 13154
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:55 pm
Karma: 1495

Re: The BCS National Title Game (and murder)

Postby Endless Mike on Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:12 pm

Maybe McCaron's beauty queen girlfriend will be so grossed out by his creepy chest tattoo that Musberger can swoop in and commit the robbery.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1474841-aj-mccarrons-giant-chest-tattoo-is-spreading-developing-its-own-ecosystem
User avatar
Endless Mike
Lyons Hall
 
Posts: 8062
Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:02 pm
Karma: 1624

Re: The BCS National Title Game (and murder)

Postby cvilleagle on Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:41 pm

KARMAAAA

Also, McCarron's girl is way too skinny for my taste.
Image
User avatar
cvilleagle
Devlin Hall
 
Posts: 6639
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:14 pm
Karma: 1160

Re: The BCS National Title Game (and murder)

Postby gallopingghost on Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:06 pm

NotoriousOrange wrote:
BC '00 wrote:
micheagle wrote:
micheagle wrote:
micheagle wrote:
claver2010 wrote:Another solid tackle in the backfield by Teo



Oh wait no that was him grabbing grass again


LB rankings:

1. Keuchly
2. Romanowski
3. Herzilch
4. Stephen Boyd
5. Tyrone Pruitt
6. Ricky Brown
7. Jo Lonn Dunbar
...who else am I missing?
10. T'eo

I just thought of 8: Frank Chamberlain.

It just came to me. T'eo is a rich man's Kevin Akins.




Josh Ott


Robert Francois & Vinny Ciurciu


Steve DeOssi
User avatar
gallopingghost
Campion Hall
 
Posts: 1632
Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:08 pm
Karma: 138

Re: The BCS National Title Game (and murder)

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:02 pm

Endless Mike wrote:Maybe McCaron's beauty queen girlfriend will be so grossed out by his creepy chest tattoo that Musberger can swoop in and commit the robbery.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1474841-aj-mccarrons-giant-chest-tattoo-is-spreading-developing-its-own-ecosystem


i wish i was a tattoo artist. i would meatbomb tat the everloving poopie out of jack-holes like this.
Boston College Basketball
Buell, Ryan
DeLuca, Fred
Harper, Valerie
James, Clive
Johnson, Wilko
Redner, Joe
Simon, Sam
Thorson, Scott
Travis, Randy
Yousafzai, Malala
User avatar
TobaccoRoadEagle
Lyons Hall
 
Posts: 8130
Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:51 am
Location: tobaccoroad
Karma: 3569

Re: The BCS National Title Game (and murder)

Postby vegasEagle on Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:09 pm

twballgame9 wrote:
2001Eagle wrote:
BC '00 wrote:
micheagle wrote:
micheagle wrote:
micheagle wrote:
claver2010 wrote:Another solid tackle in the backfield by Teo



Oh wait no that was him grabbing grass again


LB rankings:

1. Keuchly
2. Romanowski
3. Herzilch
4. Stephen Boyd
5. Tyrone Pruitt
6. Ricky Brown
7. Jo Lonn Dunbar
...who else am I missing?
10. T'eo

I just thought of 8: Frank Chamberlain.

It just came to me. T'eo is a rich man's Kevin Akins.


Josh Ott


This guy must be feeling the butthurt today.

http://www.grantland.com/blog/the-triangle/post/_/id/46832/calm-like-a-bomb-the-finer-points-of-manti-teos-search-and-destroy-style


I am not going back to look at the whole thread but there are a few people missing from that list, including McManus. Sure someone mentioned him.


McManus was a beast. He scared me walking around campus.
User avatar
vegasEagle
Campion Hall
 
Posts: 1375
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:09 am
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Karma: 5

Re: The BCS National Title Game (and murder)

Postby SectionT on Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:34 pm

Onyx Blackman wrote:Te'o is Big Play Ray Henderson without the drug dealing.


Ray Henderson was once a nice player for the Eagles before all the trouble started. He and Ricky Brown once made the best 1-2 linebacking corps in college football!
SectionT
n00b
 
Posts: 33
Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:47 am
Karma: -4

Re: The BCS National Title Game (and murder)

Postby EagleDave on Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:40 pm

cvilleagle wrote:KARMAAAA

Also, McCarron's girl is way too skinny for my taste.


Is your taste big hairy yogurt man type guys? Because I'm pretty sure if you don't like McCarrons chick you have a serious case of teh ghey.
Is this the 5 o'clock free crack giveaway?
User avatar
EagleDave
Merkert Hall
 
Posts: 3440
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:09 am
Location: Bridgewater, MA
Karma: 300

Re: The BCS National Title Game (and murder)

Postby flyingelvii on Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:56 am

EagleDave wrote:
cvilleagle wrote:KARMAAAA

Also, McCarron's girl is way too skinny for my taste.


Is your taste big hairy yogurt man type guys? Because I'm pretty sure if you don't like McCarrons chick you have a serious case of teh ghey.

How do you think he caught the SuperAID?
flyingelvii
Merkert Hall
 
Posts: 4101
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:28 pm
Karma: 386

Re: The BCS National Title Game (and murder)

Postby Supahfan99 on Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:07 pm

cvilleagle wrote:Edit: Also, while I'm at it: Lizzy Seeberg


http://deadspin.com/i-held-up-the-hi-lizzy-seeberg-sign-on-espns-gameday-1271410289

Well this is something I missed on Saturday but wow.
Supahfan99
Carney Hall
 
Posts: 273
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:13 pm
Karma: 51

Re: The BCS National Title Game (and murder)

Postby BCMurt09 on Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:50 pm

As we stop to remember the passing of Lennay Kekua on this day a year ago, one question remains to be answered: Does she count as a casualty of the Kelly Era?
"...and Lane Stadium goes silent..."
User avatar
BCMurt09
Cushing Hall
 
Posts: 2161
Joined: Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:49 am
Karma: 260

Re: The BCS National Title Game (and murder)

Postby Endless Mike on Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:01 am

BCMurt09 wrote:As we stop to remember the passing of Lennay Kekua on this day a year ago, one question remains to be answered: Does she count as a casualty of the Kelly Era?



Absolutely. How many more must die before Brian Kelly is brought to justice?
User avatar
Endless Mike
Lyons Hall
 
Posts: 8062
Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:02 pm
Karma: 1624

Previous

Return to Alumni Stadium

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Untitled document