POLL - who is the biggest donkey cap 2012

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

who's the biggest ass hat - 2012

Poll ended at Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:10 am

angrychicken
4
3%
bcmurt09
6
4%
bignick33
16
10%
big pete
9
6%
b0mberman
3
2%
carolina2010
13
8%
claver2010
0
No votes
cvilleagle
5
3%
dick rosenthan
11
7%
eagle9903
2
1%
eaglenyc
0
No votes
eepstein0
3
2%
godofbeasts94
3
2%
hjs
8
5%
huelsbu
0
No votes
innocentbystander
10
6%
jameskilmeady
10
6%
joeyfenn
2
1%
mod34b
5
3%
pick6pedro
12
8%
pre321
0
No votes
rtbrkr
2
1%
scrush2
8
5%
shockdoct
0
No votes
tobaccoroadeagle
11
7%
TheDuchess
1
1%
twballgame9
10
6%
 
Total votes : 154

Re: POLL - who is the biggest donkey cap 2012

Postby NotoriousOrange on Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:31 am

TobaccoRoadEagle wrote:
twballgame9 wrote:
TobaccoRoadEagle wrote:
twballgame9 wrote:
NotoriousOrange wrote:
twballgame9 wrote:I'm not voting for any of Lent Vacation's dumb aliases, so I went carolina, nick and cville. Most of the standard fare, like TRE and HJS don't bother me, and pedro gets a permapass for the chalupa.


What about Nick bothers you?


Nothing. But if you are asking why I think he is an ass hat it is because he takes his messageboardery so seriously and most of the time he says dumb shit.


much like our skanques, we have similar tastes in asshats. i also voted for nick, carolina, and pedro (who doesn't get a permapass because he's a prick)


Figured.


i wish i'd thought ahead when determining the number of allowed votes so i could save some for chaz b0mo, murt and tdw


You did it right the first time. More votes just dilute the poll and make it harder to determine the true asshat
NotoriousOrange
Campion Hall
 
Posts: 1979
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:19 am
Karma: 300

Re: POLL - who is the biggest donkey cap 2012

Postby hansen on Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:01 pm

NotoriousOrange wrote:
TobaccoRoadEagle wrote:
twballgame9 wrote:
TobaccoRoadEagle wrote:
twballgame9 wrote:
NotoriousOrange wrote:
twballgame9 wrote:I'm not voting for any of Lent Vacation's dumb aliases, so I went carolina, nick and cville. Most of the standard fare, like TRE and HJS don't bother me, and pedro gets a permapass for the chalupa.


What about Nick bothers you?


Nothing. But if you are asking why I think he is an ass hat it is because he takes his messageboardery so seriously and most of the time he says dumb shit.


much like our skanques, we have similar tastes in asshats. i also voted for nick, carolina, and pedro (who doesn't get a permapass because he's a prick)


Figured.


i wish i'd thought ahead when determining the number of allowed votes so i could save some for chaz b0mo, murt and tdw


You did it right the first time. More votes just dilute the poll and make it harder to determine the true asshat


Is this election going to have a runoff with the top 3 candidates or something like that?
HANSENPOST :shrug

Image
User avatar
hansen
Lyons Hall
 
Posts: 9261
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:07 pm
Location: On location at Ped State
Karma: 6

Re: POLL - who is the biggest donkey cap 2012

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:04 pm

hansen wrote:
NotoriousOrange wrote:
TobaccoRoadEagle wrote:
twballgame9 wrote:
TobaccoRoadEagle wrote:
twballgame9 wrote:
NotoriousOrange wrote:
twballgame9 wrote:I'm not voting for any of Lent Vacation's dumb aliases, so I went carolina, nick and cville. Most of the standard fare, like TRE and HJS don't bother me, and pedro gets a permapass for the chalupa.


What about Nick bothers you?


Nothing. But if you are asking why I think he is an ass hat it is because he takes his messageboardery so seriously and most of the time he says dumb shit.


much like our skanques, we have similar tastes in asshats. i also voted for nick, carolina, and pedro (who doesn't get a permapass because he's a prick)


Figured.


i wish i'd thought ahead when determining the number of allowed votes so i could save some for chaz b0mo, murt and tdw


You did it right the first time. More votes just dilute the poll and make it harder to determine the true asshat


Is this election going to have a runoff with the top 3 candidates or something like that?


i wasn't planning on it. i thought this would be a nice distraction and vehicle to get the fellow members here to share their thoughts and feelings through the holidays.

for example, i feel like you are a top captured in a twink's body and you spend most of your time trying to prove your non-bottomness. that said, you are NOT an asshat.

*i respect you and your hostess twinkie ways
Boston College Basketball
Buell, Ryan
DeLuca, Fred
Harper, Valerie
James, Clive
Johnson, Wilko
Redner, Joe
Simon, Sam
Thorson, Scott
Travis, Randy
Yousafzai, Malala
User avatar
TobaccoRoadEagle
Devlin Hall
 
Posts: 7210
Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:51 am
Location: tobaccoroad
Karma: 3355

Re: POLL - who is the biggest donkey cap 2012

Postby cvilleagle on Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:15 pm

I did not expect the canary baby maker to run away with it like this.
Image
User avatar
cvilleagle
Devlin Hall
 
Posts: 6639
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:14 pm
Karma: 1160

Re: POLL - who is the biggest donkey cap 2012

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:30 pm

cvilleagle wrote:I did not expect the canary baby maker to run away with it like this.


what are you talking about, neither endlessmike NOT endiessmike were even nominated
Boston College Basketball
Buell, Ryan
DeLuca, Fred
Harper, Valerie
James, Clive
Johnson, Wilko
Redner, Joe
Simon, Sam
Thorson, Scott
Travis, Randy
Yousafzai, Malala
User avatar
TobaccoRoadEagle
Devlin Hall
 
Posts: 7210
Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:51 am
Location: tobaccoroad
Karma: 3355

Re: POLL - who is the biggest donkey cap 2012

Postby UnionvilleUConnFan on Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:54 pm

I think a three way run-off election is a grand idea.

EDIT: And what's with the results so far? BigNicholas is one of the best posters around here. Are you all r*tarded ex-accountants? Makes zero sense.
User avatar
UnionvilleUConnFan
Carney Hall
 
Posts: 476
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:03 pm
Karma: 133

Re: POLL - who is the biggest donkey cap 2012

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:04 pm

UnionvilleUConnFan wrote:EDIT: And what's with the results so far? BigNicholas is one of the best posters around here. Are you all r*tarded ex-accountants? Makes zero sense.


so like nick you like your message boardary serious, your women under 16 and your minutiae clearly defined.

i wish i had another vote
Boston College Basketball
Buell, Ryan
DeLuca, Fred
Harper, Valerie
James, Clive
Johnson, Wilko
Redner, Joe
Simon, Sam
Thorson, Scott
Travis, Randy
Yousafzai, Malala
User avatar
TobaccoRoadEagle
Devlin Hall
 
Posts: 7210
Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:51 am
Location: tobaccoroad
Karma: 3355

Re: POLL - who is the biggest donkey cap 2012

Postby cvilleagle on Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:42 pm

TobaccoRoadEagle wrote:
cvilleagle wrote:I did not expect the canary baby maker to run away with it like this.


what are you talking about, neither endlessmike NOT endiessmike were even nominated

Hmm, for some reason I was thinking nick was the canarycunt, but you're right.
Image
User avatar
cvilleagle
Devlin Hall
 
Posts: 6639
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:14 pm
Karma: 1160

Re: POLL - who is the biggest donkey cap 2012

Postby Onyx Blackman on Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:44 pm

I voted for Board Treasure because he quit the board like a whiny little bitch, TRE because he quit the board like a whiny little bitch, and chaz b0mo because he quit the board like a whiny little bitch and tried to steal my identity.
User avatar
Onyx Blackman
Campion Hall
 
Posts: 1996
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:37 am
Karma: 2223

Re: POLL - who is the biggest donkey cap 2012

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:20 pm

Just a reminder that voting ends monday. Don't miss your chance to let your fellow poster know that you think they're an asshat.
Boston College Basketball
Buell, Ryan
DeLuca, Fred
Harper, Valerie
James, Clive
Johnson, Wilko
Redner, Joe
Simon, Sam
Thorson, Scott
Travis, Randy
Yousafzai, Malala
User avatar
TobaccoRoadEagle
Devlin Hall
 
Posts: 7210
Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:51 am
Location: tobaccoroad
Karma: 3355

Re: POLL - who is the biggest donkey cap 2012

Postby hansen on Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:15 pm

I feel like if nick wins then he's going to let it go to his head...
HANSENPOST :shrug

Image
User avatar
hansen
Lyons Hall
 
Posts: 9261
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:07 pm
Location: On location at Ped State
Karma: 6

Re: POLL - who is the biggest donkey cap 2012

Postby vegasEagle on Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:59 pm

How come I'm not on the list?

My posts are boorish, long-winded and always have a reference or hint of famous/important people.
User avatar
vegasEagle
Campion Hall
 
Posts: 1374
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:09 am
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Karma: 5

Re: POLL - who is the biggest donkey cap 2012

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:43 pm

congrats to nick, carolina and pedro for their win/place/show finish.

hey huang or shocker - can you change nick's status from "fulton hall" to "EO Asshat - 2012"

thanks to all who participated!
Boston College Basketball
Buell, Ryan
DeLuca, Fred
Harper, Valerie
James, Clive
Johnson, Wilko
Redner, Joe
Simon, Sam
Thorson, Scott
Travis, Randy
Yousafzai, Malala
User avatar
TobaccoRoadEagle
Devlin Hall
 
Posts: 7210
Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:51 am
Location: tobaccoroad
Karma: 3355

Re: POLL - who is the biggest donkey cap 2012

Postby claver2010 on Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:01 pm

weren't we supposed to have a runoff of the top 3?

once again changing the rules, TYRANT
User avatar
claver2010
Fulton Hall
 
Posts: 12893
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:55 pm
Karma: 1372

Re: POLL - who is the biggest donkey cap 2012

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:26 pm

claver2010 wrote:weren't we supposed to have a runoff of the top 3?

once again changing the rules, TYRANT


please provide a link to anyone officially afiliated with the contest stating a runoff of the top 3.

here's my link to the rules as i posted them originally

TobaccoRoadEagle wrote:tell you what- i'll open this as the assessing interest/taking nominees. each poster is allowed to submit 5 nominees for the asshole of eo contest. as santa is climbing down the chimney to skullfuck your wife on christmas eve i'll close the floor for nominations and accept the top 30 (or less - we'll see how many names we get) nominees and open up a new voting thread. i'll leave that up until new years and on new year's day we'll crown the "asshole of eo - 2012." i'll even see if shocker or wang can change their posting status to reflect this honor.


said differently - apology accepted penis breathed nerd
Boston College Basketball
Buell, Ryan
DeLuca, Fred
Harper, Valerie
James, Clive
Johnson, Wilko
Redner, Joe
Simon, Sam
Thorson, Scott
Travis, Randy
Yousafzai, Malala
User avatar
TobaccoRoadEagle
Devlin Hall
 
Posts: 7210
Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:51 am
Location: tobaccoroad
Karma: 3355

Re: POLL - who is the biggest donkey cap 2012

Postby HustlinOwl on Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:47 pm

TobaccoRoadEagle wrote:congrats to nick


What happened to that guy anyway?
Shaven, not furred.
User avatar
HustlinOwl
Cushing Hall
 
Posts: 2716
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:58 pm
Location: At Work
Karma: 406

Re: POLL - who is the biggest donkey cap 2012

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:19 pm

maybe he had a medical emergency

Image
Boston College Basketball
Buell, Ryan
DeLuca, Fred
Harper, Valerie
James, Clive
Johnson, Wilko
Redner, Joe
Simon, Sam
Thorson, Scott
Travis, Randy
Yousafzai, Malala
User avatar
TobaccoRoadEagle
Devlin Hall
 
Posts: 7210
Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:51 am
Location: tobaccoroad
Karma: 3355

Re: POLL - who is the biggest donkey cap 2012

Postby claver2010 on Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:24 pm

TobaccoRoadEagle wrote:
claver2010 wrote:weren't we supposed to have a runoff of the top 3?

once again changing the rules, TYRANT


please provide a link to anyone officially afiliated with the contest stating a runoff of the top 3.

here's my link to the rules as i posted them originally

TobaccoRoadEagle wrote:tell you what- i'll open this as the assessing interest/taking nominees. each poster is allowed to submit 5 nominees for the asshole of eo contest. as santa is climbing down the chimney to skullfuck your wife on christmas eve i'll close the floor for nominations and accept the top 30 (or less - we'll see how many names we get) nominees and open up a new voting thread. i'll leave that up until new years and on new year's day we'll crown the "asshole of eo - 2012." i'll even see if shocker or wang can change their posting status to reflect this honor.



said differently - apology accepted penis breathed nerd


i'd give you a link to show my displeasure you tyrant but i don't want to go the way of some of the miserable hales
User avatar
claver2010
Fulton Hall
 
Posts: 12893
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:55 pm
Karma: 1372

Re: POLL - who is the biggest donkey cap 2012

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:55 am

HustlinOwl wrote:
TobaccoRoadEagle wrote:congrats to nick


What happened to that guy anyway?


i think its sad that our asshat of 2012 has not posted once since he was nominated for this prestegious award (that's right - nominated... even before he was declared the victor). he still checks in pretty often but he's keeping to himself

if he can keep it up it will make for an interesting 2013 run off
Boston College Basketball
Buell, Ryan
DeLuca, Fred
Harper, Valerie
James, Clive
Johnson, Wilko
Redner, Joe
Simon, Sam
Thorson, Scott
Travis, Randy
Yousafzai, Malala
User avatar
TobaccoRoadEagle
Devlin Hall
 
Posts: 7210
Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:51 am
Location: tobaccoroad
Karma: 3355

Re: POLL - who is the biggest donkey cap 2012

Postby cvilleagle on Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:57 am

TobaccoRoadEagle wrote:
HustlinOwl wrote:
TobaccoRoadEagle wrote:congrats to nick


What happened to that guy anyway?


i think its sad that our asshat of 2012 has not posted once since he was nominated for this prestegious award (that's right - nominated... even before he was declared the victor). he still checks in pretty often but he's keeping to himself

if he can keep it up it will make for an interesting 2013 run off

It's his new donkey-cappish tactic. Taunting us by lurking. Clever.
Image
User avatar
cvilleagle
Devlin Hall
 
Posts: 6639
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:14 pm
Karma: 1160

Re: POLL - who is the biggest donkey cap 2012

Postby Endless Mike on Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:07 pm

Who the frig is theduchess?
User avatar
Endless Mike
Lyons Hall
 
Posts: 8020
Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:02 pm
Karma: 1610

Re: POLL - who is the biggest donkey cap 2012

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:15 pm

Endless Mike wrote:Who the frig is theduchess?


she was either the rutgres moderator that oj called a seaward or the usc moderator that oj called the seaward. she lasted a day or two and then got the hell out after getting treated with less respect than nospace does in his own driveway
Boston College Basketball
Buell, Ryan
DeLuca, Fred
Harper, Valerie
James, Clive
Johnson, Wilko
Redner, Joe
Simon, Sam
Thorson, Scott
Travis, Randy
Yousafzai, Malala
User avatar
TobaccoRoadEagle
Devlin Hall
 
Posts: 7210
Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:51 am
Location: tobaccoroad
Karma: 3355

Re: POLL - who is the biggest donkey cap 2012

Postby eagle9903 on Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:26 pm

TobaccoRoadEagle wrote:
Endless Mike wrote:Who the frig is theduchess?


she was either the rutgres moderator that oj called a seaward or the usc moderator that oj called the seaward. she lasted a day or two and then got the hell out after getting treated with less respect than nospace does in his own driveway


The OJ incident you speak of was with Trojan Princess the USC moderator. The Duchess has one post about the fordham uconn game getting cancelled or something.
Image
User avatar
eagle9903
Fulton Hall
 
Posts: 11645
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:16 pm
Karma: 2271

Re: POLL - who is the biggest donkey cap 2012

Postby Endless Mike on Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:28 pm

Trojan Princess was the USC poster.
Last edited by Endless Mike on Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:32 pm, edited 3 times in total.
User avatar
Endless Mike
Lyons Hall
 
Posts: 8020
Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:02 pm
Karma: 1610

Re: POLL - who is the biggest donkey cap 2012

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:29 pm

eagle9903 wrote:
TobaccoRoadEagle wrote:
Endless Mike wrote:Who the frig is theduchess?


she was either the rutgres moderator that oj called a seaward or the usc moderator that oj called the seaward. she lasted a day or two and then got the hell out after getting treated with less respect than nospace does in his own driveway


The OJ incident you speak of was with Trojan Princess the USC moderator. The Duchess has one post about the fordham uconn game getting cancelled or something.


then she was the rutgres moderator that banned a good number of us for commenting on their football team's preference for recruits with raping tendencies
Boston College Basketball
Buell, Ryan
DeLuca, Fred
Harper, Valerie
James, Clive
Johnson, Wilko
Redner, Joe
Simon, Sam
Thorson, Scott
Travis, Randy
Yousafzai, Malala
User avatar
TobaccoRoadEagle
Devlin Hall
 
Posts: 7210
Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:51 am
Location: tobaccoroad
Karma: 3355

Re: POLL - who is the biggest donkey cap 2012

Postby eagle9903 on Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:31 pm

TobaccoRoadEagle wrote:
eagle9903 wrote:
TobaccoRoadEagle wrote:
Endless Mike wrote:Who the frig is theduchess?


she was either the rutgres moderator that oj called a seaward or the usc moderator that oj called the seaward. she lasted a day or two and then got the hell out after getting treated with less respect than nospace does in his own driveway


The OJ incident you speak of was with Trojan Princess the USC moderator. The Duchess has one post about the fordham uconn game getting cancelled or something.


then she was the rutgres moderator that banned a good number of us for commenting on their football team's preference for recruits with raping tendencies


that was RUprincess. Please try and keep up.
Image
User avatar
eagle9903
Fulton Hall
 
Posts: 11645
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:16 pm
Karma: 2271

Re: POLL - who is the biggest donkey cap 2012

Postby basselope on Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:33 pm

Nick's just searching for the right avatar to assign post award.
If Tre had won it would be an EZ selection.

Image
User avatar
basselope
McGuinn Hall
 
Posts: 711
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:01 pm
Location: Louisville, Ohio
Karma: 314

Re: POLL - who is the biggest donkey cap 2012

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:55 pm

eagle9903 wrote:
TobaccoRoadEagle wrote:
eagle9903 wrote:
TobaccoRoadEagle wrote:
Endless Mike wrote:Who the frig is theduchess?


she was either the rutgres moderator that oj called a seaward or the usc moderator that oj called the seaward. she lasted a day or two and then got the hell out after getting treated with less respect than nospace does in his own driveway


The OJ incident you speak of was with Trojan Princess the USC moderator. The Duchess has one post about the fordham uconn game getting cancelled or something.


then she was the rutgres moderator that banned a good number of us for commenting on their football team's preference for recruits with raping tendencies


that was RUprincess. Please try and keep up.


all right then, intern... who was the duchess?

EDIT - nevermind... i figured out who the duchess is and why it's nominated.

it was an aliass name for a banned poster that tried to sneak around her ban using an aliass name. i can say no more
Boston College Basketball
Buell, Ryan
DeLuca, Fred
Harper, Valerie
James, Clive
Johnson, Wilko
Redner, Joe
Simon, Sam
Thorson, Scott
Travis, Randy
Yousafzai, Malala
User avatar
TobaccoRoadEagle
Devlin Hall
 
Posts: 7210
Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:51 am
Location: tobaccoroad
Karma: 3355

Re: POLL - who is the biggest donkey cap 2012

Postby TobaccoRoadBeagle on Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:07 pm

I figured it out. It was this bitch:

Image
User avatar
TobaccoRoadBeagle
n00b
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:50 pm
Karma: 78

Re: POLL - who is the biggest donkey cap 2012

Postby MilitantEagle on Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:09 pm

I'm a little disappointed with these results. Nick never bothered me and he seems to be a true fan, for what that's worth. But I will say, after suffering through p6p's argument with a kid on the VT thread in the Conte Forum, I think he's earned second place despite his solid work with the Chalupa.
User avatar
MilitantEagle
Cushing Hall
 
Posts: 2284
Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:13 pm
Karma: -6

PreviousNext

Return to Alumni Stadium

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 3 guests

Untitled document