Coaching Candidates

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: Coaching Candidates

Postby HJS on Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:20 pm

mloyko54 wrote:
apbc12 wrote:Plus if Hazell got hired and Doeren was still available, Hazell would be the better candidate and Doeren would be worse. You know, just to HJS things up.


I honestly don't think Hazell is even that high on the list. It might just be me, but I get the feeling BB is shooting higher than the MAC coaches and he would know, he has spent the last ten years in the conference so he has a better understanding of all those coaches than anyone.

I agree. I think he is aiming hire than the coaches he just left. Also, as I mentioned earlier in the thread, hiring Lembo, Hazell or Doeren is essentially admitting to a mistake in hiring Treadwell (since all 3 were hired at the exact same time). I think there is a good chance he hires someone with an NFL pedigree as that is something he never had the chance to do at Miami.
User avatar
HJS
Fulton Hall
 
Posts: 12489
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:08 pm
Karma: 11

Re: Coaching Candidates

Postby footer20 on Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:23 pm

DrJackRyan wrote:
bluefishskip wrote:Believe Delta is the official airline of BC Athletics.....unless he took a private jet, here are the flight arrivals on Delta at Logan, from 4:30-7:30

Delta 848 Minneapolis 4:36P At Gate 21
Delta 5888 New York-LGA 4:51P At Gate 3
Delta 3446 New York-JFK 5:17P At Gate 20
Delta 9069 SeattleTcoma 5:17P At Gate 18
Delta 5528 Raleigh/Drhm 5:26P At Gate 10
Delta 858 Minneapolis 6:39P At Gate 20
Delta 2300 Atlanta 7:17P At Gate 14
Delta 1594 New York-JFK 7:34P At Gate 13
Delta 5008 Detroit-DTW 7:34P At Gate 10


Based on that here are the interviews:

Delta 848 Minneapolis --> Minnesota Gophers Offensive Coordinator Matt LImegrower
Delta 5888 New York-LGA ->Fordham Head Coach Joe Moorhead
Delta 3446 New York-JFK -> Army Defensive Backs Coach Tony Coaxum
Delta 9069 SeattleTcoma-> UW Defensive Coordinator Justin Wilcox
Delta 5528 Raleigh/Drhm-> Dana Bible
Delta 858 Minneapolis -> North Dakota Associate Head Coach MIke Mannausau
Delta 2300 Atlanta -> Atlanta Falcons Offensive Coordinator Dirk Koetter
Delta 1594 New York-JFK -> Rutgers TE Coach Darnell Dinkins
Delta 5008 Detroit-DTW -> MIchigan Offensive Line Coach Darrell Funk

Or this could just be list of people whose names I find amusing.

Any chance Detroit was for Narduzzi?
User avatar
footer20
McGuinn Hall
 
Posts: 687
Joined: Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:09 pm
Karma: 34

Re: Coaching Candidates

Postby basselope on Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:33 pm

User avatar
basselope
McGuinn Hall
 
Posts: 939
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:01 pm
Location: Louisville, Ohio
Karma: 480

Re: Coaching Candidates

Postby mloyko54 on Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:36 pm

footer20 wrote:
DrJackRyan wrote:
bluefishskip wrote:Believe Delta is the official airline of BC Athletics.....unless he took a private jet, here are the flight arrivals on Delta at Logan, from 4:30-7:30

Delta 848 Minneapolis 4:36P At Gate 21
Delta 5888 New York-LGA 4:51P At Gate 3
Delta 3446 New York-JFK 5:17P At Gate 20
Delta 9069 SeattleTcoma 5:17P At Gate 18
Delta 5528 Raleigh/Drhm 5:26P At Gate 10
Delta 858 Minneapolis 6:39P At Gate 20
Delta 2300 Atlanta 7:17P At Gate 14
Delta 1594 New York-JFK 7:34P At Gate 13
Delta 5008 Detroit-DTW 7:34P At Gate 10


Based on that here are the interviews:

Delta 848 Minneapolis --> Minnesota Gophers Offensive Coordinator Matt LImegrower
Delta 5888 New York-LGA ->Fordham Head Coach Joe Moorhead
Delta 3446 New York-JFK -> Army Defensive Backs Coach Tony Coaxum
Delta 9069 SeattleTcoma-> UW Defensive Coordinator Justin Wilcox
Delta 5528 Raleigh/Drhm-> Dana Bible
Delta 858 Minneapolis -> North Dakota Associate Head Coach MIke Mannausau
Delta 2300 Atlanta -> Atlanta Falcons Offensive Coordinator Dirk Koetter
Delta 1594 New York-JFK -> Rutgers TE Coach Darnell Dinkins
Delta 5008 Detroit-DTW -> MIchigan Offensive Line Coach Darrell Funk

Or this could just be list of people whose names I find amusing.

Any chance Detroit was for Narduzzi?


I couldn't be taking that date less seriously. Thats total speculation and whose to say theres no connecting flights, its another airline, etc.
mloyko54
n00b
 
Posts: 49
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:50 pm
Karma: 11

Re: Coaching Candidates

Postby Onyx Blackman on Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:56 pm

footer20 wrote:
DrJackRyan wrote:
bluefishskip wrote:Believe Delta is the official airline of BC Athletics.....unless he took a private jet, here are the flight arrivals on Delta at Logan, from 4:30-7:30

Delta 848 Minneapolis 4:36P At Gate 21
Delta 5888 New York-LGA 4:51P At Gate 3
Delta 3446 New York-JFK 5:17P At Gate 20
Delta 9069 SeattleTcoma 5:17P At Gate 18
Delta 5528 Raleigh/Drhm 5:26P At Gate 10
Delta 858 Minneapolis 6:39P At Gate 20
Delta 2300 Atlanta 7:17P At Gate 14
Delta 1594 New York-JFK 7:34P At Gate 13
Delta 5008 Detroit-DTW 7:34P At Gate 10


Based on that here are the interviews:

Delta 848 Minneapolis --> Minnesota Gophers Offensive Coordinator Matt LImegrower
Delta 5888 New York-LGA ->Fordham Head Coach Joe Moorhead
Delta 3446 New York-JFK -> Army Defensive Backs Coach Tony Coaxum
Delta 9069 SeattleTcoma-> UW Defensive Coordinator Justin Wilcox
Delta 5528 Raleigh/Drhm-> Dana Bible
Delta 858 Minneapolis -> North Dakota Associate Head Coach MIke Mannausau
Delta 2300 Atlanta -> Atlanta Falcons Offensive Coordinator Dirk Koetter
Delta 1594 New York-JFK -> Rutgers TE Coach Darnell Dinkins
Delta 5008 Detroit-DTW -> MIchigan Offensive Line Coach Darrell Funk

Or this could just be list of people whose names I find amusing.

Any chance Detroit was for Narduzzi?


I think it was for a certain darkhorse candidate.

Image
User avatar
Onyx Blackman
Cushing Hall
 
Posts: 2245
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:37 am
Karma: 2386

Re: Coaching Candidates

Postby eagle9903 on Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:18 pm

HJS wrote:
eagle9903 wrote:
HJS wrote:I'm surprised that people actually think Hazell is a better choice. Either that, or they are just rationalizing shit because Doeren is gone. Both guys built shit as they are winning with predecessor's players. DD is 7 years younger (41) and has much more impressive resume (coordinator at Wisco vs. a career position coach who was a never a coordinator). While some seem to think that Hazell is a sick recruiter, he wasn't the best even the best one at OSU (Luke Fickell). DD on the other hand was the recruiting coordinator at both Kansas and Wisco. Whatever... DD is gone. Regardless, I still think there are better names out there than BOTH MAC coaches (Golden, Calhoun, Roman, Diaco, Hudspeth, Dykes).


Calhoun dykes and hudspeth are only candidates on your posts as far as I can tell

They're candidates for other schools. So, them not being on BC's list is on BB.


Or on geography.
poophead consigliere to the salt queen
User avatar
eagle9903
Fulton Hall
 
Posts: 14035
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:16 pm
Karma: 1700

Re: Coaching Candidates

Postby HJS on Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:38 pm

Dykes is a candidate for Colorado and Cal. Now, maybe you have one of those fancy new realignment maps that have Georgia contiguous with the rest of the B10, but Boston is a little closer to Louisiana than Berkeley and about the same as Colorado.
User avatar
HJS
Fulton Hall
 
Posts: 12489
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:08 pm
Karma: 11

Re: Coaching Candidates

Postby BCWest on Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:39 am

HJS wrote:I'm surprised that people actually think Hazell is a better choice. Either that, or they are just rationalizing shit because Doeren is gone. Both guys built shit as they are winning with predecessor's players. DD is 7 years younger (41) and has much more impressive resume (coordinator at Wisco vs. a career position coach who was a never a coordinator). While some seem to think that Hazell is a sick recruiter, he wasn't the best even the best one at OSU (Luke Fickell). DD on the other hand was the recruiting coordinator at both Kansas and Wisco. Whatever... DD is gone. Regardless, I still think there are better names out there than BOTH MAC coaches (Golden, Calhoun, Roman, Diaco, Hudspeth, Dykes).


Who did what as a head coach?
Doren: INherited a program that was already turned around. He has kept it going. And done well with that. For those who do not know, NIU has a winning heritage and history. He has never turned anything around! No one thinks NIU was not the most talented team in the MAC.
Hazell: Turned around KSU. Did not inherit any success. KSU is lifelong loser program with a sub .400 record. A culture of losing. What he has done is impressive. What we dont know is how much to read into 2 seasons. This was with mediocre talent. If you watched the MAC game, it was clear NIU has more speed everywhere. I am impressed KSU was able to beat Rutgers this year with that gang.

Who did what as Non Position Coaches?
Doren: Yes he was the DC at Wisconsin.
Hazell: No, he is not a career position coach. As bates has learned, although Tressell never discussed it, Hazell was prepping the offensive game plans and calling plays extensively. Hazell had far more input in the OSU's overall program decisions than Doeren.

Recruiting?
Doeren: Yes, he was the recruiting coordinator at Kansas. That experience is good, but not necessarily think definitive.
Hazzell: OK, so you think he was the second best recruiter. I guess I am willing to listen to the "2nd" best recruiter at OSU as much as I am willing to listen to the "best" recruiter at Kansas, if Doeren was that. Which I am not sure he was.

Age:
41 or 48? Who cares. This is not 65 like Spaz. All these guys are they right age. If BC hires MacIntyre or Hazell when Bates is done, the fact they are 47 and 48 should not be an issue.

I don't think Doeren was the right choice. Not saying Hazzell is either, but on paper, give me DH over DD. I am not rationalizing DD being gone. I don't think he was the best coach in the MAC, nor the best coach from that conference for BC.

As for why DD was hired at NC State. Yow has an awful reputation with coaches. She got feedback she was not going to get any of the larger players. She jumped on the guy who won the MAC because it was salable. Doeren very well may turn out to be a fine coach at NC State. But as of today, I will not lose a wink of sleep as BC fan about this one.
BCWest
McGuinn Hall
 
Posts: 765
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:58 pm
Karma: 54

Re: Coaching Candidates

Postby claver2010 on Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:55 am



FWIW that's the airport BC usually uses, not Logan
Fidel Castro
Ali

Pope Benedict
abu bakr al-baghdadi
Abu Omar al-Shishani
Dick Cheaney
Al-Asaad
Bill Cosby
Bob Barker
Clint Eastwood
User avatar
claver2010
Gasson Hall
 
Posts: 15767
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:55 pm
Karma: 2591

Re: Coaching Candidates

Postby HJS on Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:00 am

I'm not losing sleep over it either. Personally, I'd like to think (with the money we are spending) that we could do better than a MAC coach. You hire Hazell/Lembo/Doeren if you have a budget from 1.2-1.6. With 2, you are simply after bigger fish.
User avatar
HJS
Fulton Hall
 
Posts: 12489
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:08 pm
Karma: 11

Re: Coaching Candidates

Postby JesuitIvy on Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:45 am

Ameriflight is a cargo carrier - did BB hide out in a box and surprise Diaco?
I got this signature after a national search.The MAC's best signature!
User avatar
JesuitIvy
McGuinn Hall
 
Posts: 711
Joined: Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:14 pm
Karma: 206

Re: Coaching Candidates

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:53 am

JesuitIvy wrote:Ameriflight is a cargo carrier - did BB hide out in a box and surprise Diaco?


From their website.

For over 35 years Ameriflight has been providing on demand private air transportation. Our reputation has been built on personalized services and our relentless pursuit of excellence. We are available twenty four hours a day to assist you in arranging your next charter flight. At Ameriflight we are totally committed to providing outstanding service and value to our customers. Give us a call!

By the way, this reminds me of the tail number chasers when Roy came into chapel hill.
al-Assad, Basher
al-Baghdadi, Abu Bakr
Ellis, Bob 27 pts
Harper, Valerie
Hurt, John
Lange, Artie
Libous, Thomas 37 pts
Odom, Lamar
Szeles, The Amazing Jonathan
Young, Malcom
User avatar
TobaccoRoadEagle
Gasson Hall
 
Posts: 16693
Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:51 am
Location: tobaccoroad
Karma: 5129

Re: Coaching Candidates

Postby apbc12 on Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:06 am

mloyko54 wrote:
footer20 wrote:
DrJackRyan wrote:
bluefishskip wrote:Believe Delta is the official airline of BC Athletics.....unless he took a private jet, here are the flight arrivals on Delta at Logan, from 4:30-7:30

Delta 848 Minneapolis 4:36P At Gate 21
Delta 5888 New York-LGA 4:51P At Gate 3
Delta 3446 New York-JFK 5:17P At Gate 20
Delta 9069 SeattleTcoma 5:17P At Gate 18 o
Delta 5528 Raleigh/Drhm 5:26P At Gate 10
Delta 858 Minneapolis 6:39P At Gate 20
Delta 2300 Atlanta 7:17P At Gate 14
Delta 1594 New York-JFK 7:34P At Gate 13
Delta 5008 Detroit-DTW 7:34P At Gate 10


Based on that here are the interviews:

Delta 848 Minneapolis --> Minnesota Gophers Offensive Coordinator Matt LImegrower
Delta 5888 New York-LGA ->Fordham Head Coach Joe Moorhead
Delta 3446 New York-JFK -> Army Defensive Backs Coach Tony Coaxum
Delta 9069 SeattleTcoma-> UW Defensive Coordinator Justin Wilcox
Delta 5528 Raleigh/Drhm-> Dana Bible
Delta 858 Minneapolis -> North Dakota Associate Head Coach MIke Mannausau
Delta 2300 Atlanta -> Atlanta Falcons Offensive Coordinator Dirk Koetter
Delta 1594 New York-JFK -> Rutgers TE Coach Darnell Dinkins
Delta 5008 Detroit-DTW -> MIchigan Offensive Line Coach Darrell Funk

Or this could just be list of people whose names I find amusing.

Any chance Detroit was for Narduzzi?


I couldn't be taking that date less seriously. Thats total speculation and whose to say theres no connecting flights, its another airline, etc.


Good on you for not taking jokes seriously.
User avatar
apbc12
Higgins Hall
 
Posts: 5042
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:31 pm
Karma: 2027

Re: Coaching Candidates

Postby JesuitIvy on Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:11 am

TobaccoRoadEagle wrote:
JesuitIvy wrote:Ameriflight is a cargo carrier - did BB hide out in a box and surprise Diaco?


From their website.

For over 35 years Ameriflight has been providing on demand private air transportation. Our reputation has been built on personalized services and our relentless pursuit of excellence. We are available twenty four hours a day to assist you in arranging your next charter flight. At Ameriflight we are totally committed to providing outstanding service and value to our customers. Give us a call!

By the way, this reminds me of the tail number chasers when Roy came into chapel hill.


Thanks, Noob.
I got this signature after a national search.The MAC's best signature!
User avatar
JesuitIvy
McGuinn Hall
 
Posts: 711
Joined: Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:14 pm
Karma: 206

Re: Coaching Candidates

Postby HJS on Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:12 am

Xenu apparently lives in the SEC and Petersen is going to lead Arkansas to defeat him.
User avatar
HJS
Fulton Hall
 
Posts: 12489
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:08 pm
Karma: 11

Re: Coaching Candidates

Postby Reverend Mike on Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:15 am

If we hire blogboy's boyfriend from Balls Tate, I'm going to be pissed. There is no way he is the "best candidate" for BC football.

I'd rather have Fennis Dembo than Pete Lembo. (TM)
User avatar
Reverend Mike
Cushing Hall
 
Posts: 2678
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:10 am
Location: RUGBYLUVR69
Karma: 2133

Re: Coaching Candidates

Postby Reverend Mike on Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:21 am

HJS wrote:Xenu apparently lives in the SEC and Petersen is going to lead Arkansas to defeat him.

Glad to see that the drooling, snarling, bible-thumping swamp people of arkansas are willing to put aside their batshit insane religious beliefs in order to bring a winner to town.

Can't wait until some rotund booster pulls Petersen aside and tries to have him accept the Jesus as his personal lord and savior. Petersen's minions will have that guy audited for thetans until he swears of aunt' nannie's biscuits for the righteous SEA ORG laser beam spaceship express! P-choo! P-choo!

It's really a perfect marriage of crazy & looney tunes. Oh, and I can't wait for it to turn bad. Wow, when that goes south, it will really go south.
User avatar
Reverend Mike
Cushing Hall
 
Posts: 2678
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:10 am
Location: RUGBYLUVR69
Karma: 2133

Re: Coaching Candidates

Postby cvilleagle on Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:27 am

I hope if it's Lembo a bunch of nerds chip in on a 6-person Lamborghini costume, just because it would piss off Fire Spaz.
Image
User avatar
cvilleagle
Devlin Hall
 
Posts: 6639
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:14 pm
Karma: 1165

Re: Coaching Candidates

Postby 2001Eagle on Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:05 am

claver2010 wrote:


FWIW that's the airport BC usually uses, not Logan


Are you CONFIRMING Diaco as next BC coach?
Coach hard. Love hard.
User avatar
2001Eagle
Campion Hall
 
Posts: 1995
Joined: Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:26 pm
Karma: 466

Re: Coaching Candidates

Postby pick6pedro on Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:55 am

HJS wrote:
mloyko54 wrote:
apbc12 wrote:Plus if Hazell got hired and Doeren was still available, Hazell would be the better candidate and Doeren would be worse. You know, just to HJS things up.


I honestly don't think Hazell is even that high on the list. It might just be me, but I get the feeling BB is shooting higher than the MAC coaches and he would know, he has spent the last ten years in the conference so he has a better understanding of all those coaches than anyone.

I agree. I think he is aiming hire than the coaches he just left. Also, as I mentioned earlier in the thread, hiring Lembo, Hazell or Doeren is essentially admitting to a mistake in hiring Treadwell (since all 3 were hired at the exact same time). I think there is a good chance he hires someone with an NFL pedigree as that is something he never had the chance to do at Miami.


Another myth perpetuated by HomoLittle. treadwell was not chosen over Hazell and Doeren. Both of those guys were hired on Dec 19, 2010 while Treadwell was hired on Dec 31, 2010. Put the dick back in your mouth.
User avatar
pick6pedro
Fulton Hall
 
Posts: 11580
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:25 pm
Location: A Chalupa Stand
Karma: 2631

Re: Coaching Candidates

Postby basselope on Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:07 am

Flights into BED on Sat originated from Philadelphia, Houston, Orlando, Knoxville & South Bend....
User avatar
basselope
McGuinn Hall
 
Posts: 939
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:01 pm
Location: Louisville, Ohio
Karma: 480

Re: Coaching Candidates

Postby commavegarage on Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:13 am

i think this puts a kibosh to the whole pcjr was here and all that. bates definitely isnt bringing them on campus yet.
hey huerta if you readin this dont tell jimmy **** that i put xlax in teh chuck wagons...lol
commavegarage
Devlin Hall
 
Posts: 6845
Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:33 pm
Karma: 683

Re: Coaching Candidates

Postby hansen on Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:26 am

This thread is approaching approaching the bruins weirdos thread level of insanity...
B.C. Athletics: Never to Excel™

HANSENPOST :shrug

Image
User avatar
hansen
Fulton Hall
 
Posts: 11778
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:07 pm
Location: Not Japan
Karma: 228

Re: Coaching Candidates

Postby BCSUPERFAN22 on Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:30 am

Cal is interviewing Hazell today
Image
BCSUPERFAN22
Cushing Hall
 
Posts: 2606
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:21 pm
Karma: 81

Re: Coaching Candidates

Postby PhillyandBCEagles on Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:47 am

basselope wrote:Flights into BED on Sat originated from Philadelphia, Houston, Orlando, Knoxville & South Bend....


MARTY MORNHINWEG

Doesn't know overtime rules = good fit at BC
PhillyandBCEagles
Cushing Hall
 
Posts: 2122
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:28 pm
Karma: 387

Re: Coaching Candidates

Postby claver2010 on Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:59 am

There's going to be a piece on Aaron Kromer to BC on ESPN in a couple of minutes
Fidel Castro
Ali

Pope Benedict
abu bakr al-baghdadi
Abu Omar al-Shishani
Dick Cheaney
Al-Asaad
Bill Cosby
Bob Barker
Clint Eastwood
User avatar
claver2010
Gasson Hall
 
Posts: 15767
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:55 pm
Karma: 2591

Re: Coaching Candidates

Postby mloyko54 on Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:09 am

Schefter says many NFL coordinators are interested in becoming BC Head Coach..Lists - Kromer, PCMJ, Roman, Sullivan, Kevin Gilbride and Chris Palmer
mloyko54
n00b
 
Posts: 49
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:50 pm
Karma: 11

Re: Coaching Candidates

Postby Cadillac90 on Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:13 am

mloyko54 wrote:Schefter says many NFL coordinators are interested in becoming BC Head Coach..Lists - Kromer, PCMJ, Roman, Sullivan, Kevin Gilbride and Chris Palmer


What is it and Kevin Gilbride????? Enough already.
Cadillac90
Campion Hall
 
Posts: 1784
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:51 pm
Karma: 190

Re: Coaching Candidates

Postby RegalBCeagle on Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:18 am

Cadillac90 wrote:
mloyko54 wrote:Schefter says many NFL coordinators are interested in becoming BC Head Coach..Lists - Kromer, PCMJ, Roman, Sullivan, Kevin Gilbride and Chris Palmer


What is it and Kevin Gilbride????? Enough already.


Steve Lively is involved with BB on a consultative basis and is rumored to be influencing Bates toward hiring Gilbride.
User avatar
RegalBCeagle
Cushing Hall
 
Posts: 2320
Joined: Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:55 pm
Karma: 220

Re: Coaching Candidates

Postby mloyko54 on Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:20 am

mloyko54 wrote:Schefter says many NFL coordinators are interested in becoming BC Head Coach..Lists - Kromer, PCMJ, Roman, Sullivan, Kevin Gilbride and Chris Palmer


I do find it very encouraging that Schefter said Greg Roman has reached out and expressed interest in the job. Gilbride and Palmer are absolutely not even in the conversation for me. Although now that Gilbride has two rings coaching Eli and could be used as a recruiting tool, I wish he would just go away.
mloyko54
n00b
 
Posts: 49
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:50 pm
Karma: 11

PreviousNext

Return to Alumni Stadium

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: biggestskyeagle and 11 guests

Untitled document