Gay Baseball Porn

Home of Football Tailgating, Intramural Football and the occasional baseball game
Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: Gay Baseball Porn

Postby twballgame9 on Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:05 pm

flyingelvii wrote:Yeah you're just trying to argue yourself into believing that because you didn't like him as a player. In his six full years as a starter (2006-2011) he had a slash line of .292/.392/.500 while averaging 20 HRs and 84 RBI. Just as a point of reference, over that same period Mark Teixeira put up a slash line of .281/.378/.527 while averaging 34 HR and 113 RBI. If Youk's six years are considered average, well, shit, I'll take average everyday of the week, especially they were paying him at a below market rate for much of the duration of the contract.

As to your contribution argument, it's clearly semantics regarding degree of contribution so go ahead believing whatever grossly specific definition you'd like to believe. I apologize the Ramiro Mendoza comment touched a nerve on a player you are unable to discuss rationally.



Everything about the word "contribution" is semantics. That's the point. If you say everyone that did anything in any way to support the team in 2004 contributed to the WS win, I want to credit the travelling secretary, and I think he is outperforming his contract. Like Youk, that doesn't make him a great baseball player or person.

The stats are pretty pedestrian and are grossly distorted by the seasons he had in 2008 and 2009. I will concede that he outperformed his contract, out of the blue in 2008 at $3 million, and he played a little better than his 6+ million contract in 2009. Other than those two seasons, Youk is essentially a .280 hitter with 15-18 HRs and 80 or so RBI, with an OPS hovering around .800-.850. Nothing special, thanks.

He's a typical Boston athlete that gets blown way out of proportion to his accomplishments because he is perceived to be a hard worker. I usually fall for that shit too, I liked Trot Nixon, Tim Wakefield and Jason Varitek, and stood up and cheered for them when they came back. Youk was such a dbag, I see no reason to fall for it this time.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
User avatar
twballgame9
BC Guy
 
Posts: 31167
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:49 am
Karma: 2422

Re: Gay Baseball Porn

Postby bignick33 on Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:16 pm

twballgame9 wrote:He's a typical Boston athlete that gets blown way out of proportion to his accomplishments because he is perceived to be a hard worker. I usually fall for that shit too, I liked Trot Nixon, Tim Wakefield and Jason Varitek, and stood up and cheered for them when they came back. Youk was such a dbag, I see no reason to fall for it this time.


I see your Nixon/Tek/Wake with Darren Bragg and raise you with Sweet Lou Merloni.
I drink whiskey instead of water.
User avatar
bignick33
Fulton Hall
 
Posts: 12825
Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:31 pm
Karma: 909

Re: Gay Baseball Porn

Postby flyingelvii on Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:17 pm

Ah, throwing out relevant data and information to fit a narrative. Just a great sign of a bang-up argument. Those years actually happened and are part of the reason he's appreciated in Boston. So I'm not sure why they aren't relevant other than the aformentioned narrative point.

I will continue to point out that your definition of contribution is extremely narrow and basically means only about 4 non-pitchers can provide a material contribution to the success of a team. Now go back and cry into your Ramiro Mendoza pillow.
flyingelvii
Higgins Hall
 
Posts: 5305
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:28 pm
Karma: 601

Re: Gay Baseball Porn

Postby flyingelvii on Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:18 pm

bignick33 wrote:
twballgame9 wrote:He's a typical Boston athlete that gets blown way out of proportion to his accomplishments because he is perceived to be a hard worker. I usually fall for that shit too, I liked Trot Nixon, Tim Wakefield and Jason Varitek, and stood up and cheered for them when they came back. Youk was such a dbag, I see no reason to fall for it this time.


I see your Nixon/Tek/Wake with Darren Bragg and raise you with Sweet Lou Merloni.

I cringe to imagine what would have happened if the Sox didn't get rid of David Eckstein.
flyingelvii
Higgins Hall
 
Posts: 5305
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:28 pm
Karma: 601

Re: Gay Baseball Porn

Postby bignick33 on Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:20 pm

flyingelvii wrote:
bignick33 wrote:
twballgame9 wrote:He's a typical Boston athlete that gets blown way out of proportion to his accomplishments because he is perceived to be a hard worker. I usually fall for that shit too, I liked Trot Nixon, Tim Wakefield and Jason Varitek, and stood up and cheered for them when they came back. Youk was such a dbag, I see no reason to fall for it this time.


I see your Nixon/Tek/Wake with Darren Bragg and raise you with Sweet Lou Merloni.

I cringe to imagine what would have happened if the Sox didn't get rid of David Eckstein.


He would have single-handedly won multiple World Series for the Sox with his comically oversized heart?
I drink whiskey instead of water.
User avatar
bignick33
Fulton Hall
 
Posts: 12825
Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:31 pm
Karma: 909

Re: Gay Baseball Porn

Postby twballgame9 on Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:23 pm

flyingelvii wrote:Ah, throwing out relevant data and information to fit a narrative. Just a great sign of a bang-up argument. Those years actually happened and are part of the reason he's appreciated in Boston. So I'm not sure why they aren't relevant other than the aformentioned narrative point.

I will continue to point out that your definition of contribution is extremely narrow and basically means only about 4 non-pitchers can provide a material contribution to the success of a team. Now go back and cry into your Ramiro Mendoza pillow.


Nothing better than when you run out of things to say and start criticizing others' arguing techniques. Laugh out loud funny. Almost as good as when you try to be insulting with some idiotic David Letterman-esque recurring theme, like "I'll get you real good, I'll pretend you like Ramiro Mendoza every time I have nothing to say."

Dance. No one forgot the PED years, pink hat.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
User avatar
twballgame9
BC Guy
 
Posts: 31167
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:49 am
Karma: 2422

Re: Gay Baseball Porn

Postby twballgame9 on Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:25 pm

bignick33 wrote:
twballgame9 wrote:He's a typical Boston athlete that gets blown way out of proportion to his accomplishments because he is perceived to be a hard worker. I usually fall for that shit too, I liked Trot Nixon, Tim Wakefield and Jason Varitek, and stood up and cheered for them when they came back. Youk was such a dbag, I see no reason to fall for it this time.


I see your Nixon/Tek/Wake with Darren Bragg and raise you with Sweet Lou Merloni.


Darren Bragg was wicked awesome, he facking played hahd.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
User avatar
twballgame9
BC Guy
 
Posts: 31167
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:49 am
Karma: 2422

Re: Gay Baseball Porn

Postby bignick33 on Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:30 pm

twballgame9 wrote:
bignick33 wrote:
twballgame9 wrote:He's a typical Boston athlete that gets blown way out of proportion to his accomplishments because he is perceived to be a hard worker. I usually fall for that shit too, I liked Trot Nixon, Tim Wakefield and Jason Varitek, and stood up and cheered for them when they came back. Youk was such a dbag, I see no reason to fall for it this time.


I see your Nixon/Tek/Wake with Darren Bragg and raise you with Sweet Lou Merloni.


Darren Bragg was wicked awesome, he facking played hahd.


We'd be remiss if we left out Dauber, another one of the original dirt dogs.
I drink whiskey instead of water.
User avatar
bignick33
Fulton Hall
 
Posts: 12825
Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:31 pm
Karma: 909

Re: Gay Baseball Porn

Postby twballgame9 on Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:33 pm

bignick33 wrote:
twballgame9 wrote:
bignick33 wrote:
twballgame9 wrote:He's a typical Boston athlete that gets blown way out of proportion to his accomplishments because he is perceived to be a hard worker. I usually fall for that shit too, I liked Trot Nixon, Tim Wakefield and Jason Varitek, and stood up and cheered for them when they came back. Youk was such a dbag, I see no reason to fall for it this time.


I see your Nixon/Tek/Wake with Darren Bragg and raise you with Sweet Lou Merloni.


Darren Bragg was wicked awesome, he facking played hahd.


We'd be remiss if we left out Dauber, another one of the original dirt dogs.


Yeah, he's a real good example of pink hats blowing a nice thing way out of proportion.

It's always been that way, though, dating back to Remy and Burleson. Everybody loved those guys.

And I'd be remiss if I didn't stir up some controversy by throwing Yaz' name in there.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
User avatar
twballgame9
BC Guy
 
Posts: 31167
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:49 am
Karma: 2422

Re: Gay Baseball Porn

Postby claver2010 on Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:36 pm

DavidGordonsFoot wrote:
claver2010 wrote:Do you guys need a room or something?


They do.

So did the pinkhats notice you were booing, not Yoouking?


Missed his first AB as we were still on Lansdowne St., the bar had AC and we were in no rush to go in.

I booed his next couple of ABs, either no one noticed or no one cared. In true BC fan fashion though, I left after the 7th.
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
User avatar
claver2010
Gasson Hall
 
Posts: 18324
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:55 pm
Karma: 3106

Re: Gay Baseball Porn

Postby flyingelvii on Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:39 pm

twballgame9 wrote:
flyingelvii wrote:Ah, throwing out relevant data and information to fit a narrative. Just a great sign of a bang-up argument. Those years actually happened and are part of the reason he's appreciated in Boston. So I'm not sure why they aren't relevant other than the aformentioned narrative point.

I will continue to point out that your definition of contribution is extremely narrow and basically means only about 4 non-pitchers can provide a material contribution to the success of a team. Now go back and cry into your Ramiro Mendoza pillow.


Nothing better than when you run out of things to say and start criticizing others' arguing techniques. Laugh out loud funny. Almost as good as when you try to be insulting with some idiotic David Letterman-esque recurring theme, like "I'll get you real good, I'll pretend you like Ramiro Mendoza every time I have nothing to say."

Dance. No one forgot the PED years, pink hat.

Get back to me when your argument doesn't rely on an entirely presumptuous idea that neither you nor I have no ability to prove. Congratulations. You win in that regard.

Additionally, I just find mentioning Ramiro Mendoza in every post funny. You think too much sometimes.
flyingelvii
Higgins Hall
 
Posts: 5305
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:28 pm
Karma: 601

Re: Gay Baseball Porn

Postby DavidGordonsFoot on Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:53 pm

claver2010 wrote:
DavidGordonsFoot wrote:
claver2010 wrote:Do you guys need a room or something?


They do.

So did the pinkhats notice you were booing, not Yoouking?


Missed his first AB as we were still on Lansdowne St., the bar had AC and we were in no rush to go in.

I booed his next couple of ABs, either no one noticed or no one cared. In true BC fan fashion though, I left after the 7th.


You skipped the karaoke party. Good for you.
"I have history, and I understand history, so I know where we’ve been and where we are, and where we are trying to go, okay? But it’s been somewhere between 6.5 and 6.6 wins a year since 1980, which is 38 years. We’re at 7..."
User avatar
DavidGordonsFoot
Fulton Hall
 
Posts: 14974
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:56 pm
Location: Not tobaccoroad
Karma: 2911

Re: Gay Baseball Porn

Postby bignick33 on Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:02 pm

Ortiz to the DL.
I drink whiskey instead of water.
User avatar
bignick33
Fulton Hall
 
Posts: 12825
Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:31 pm
Karma: 909

Re: Gay Baseball Porn

Postby flyingelvii on Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:05 pm

Wrong thread. This is for discussions regarding Ramiro Mendoza, fantasy baseball and excessively sweaty baseball players, in varying order.

I believe that last point means the SoD has spread to Shea Field.
flyingelvii
Higgins Hall
 
Posts: 5305
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:28 pm
Karma: 601

Re: Gay Baseball Porn

Postby bignick33 on Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:08 pm

flyingelvii wrote:Wrong thread. This is for discussions regarding Ramiro Mendoza, fantasy baseball and excessively sweaty baseball players, in varying order.

I believe that last point means the SoD has spread to Shea Field.


u mad bro?
I drink whiskey instead of water.
User avatar
bignick33
Fulton Hall
 
Posts: 12825
Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:31 pm
Karma: 909

Re: Gay Baseball Porn

Postby claver2010 on Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:12 pm

DavidGordonsFoot wrote:
claver2010 wrote:
DavidGordonsFoot wrote:
claver2010 wrote:Do you guys need a room or something?


They do.

So did the pinkhats notice you were booing, not Yoouking?


Missed his first AB as we were still on Lansdowne St., the bar had AC and we were in no rush to go in.

I booed his next couple of ABs, either no one noticed or no one cared. In true BC fan fashion though, I left after the 7th.


You skipped the karaoke party. Good for you.


Yup made it back for the end of the Mets :gun
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
User avatar
claver2010
Gasson Hall
 
Posts: 18324
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:55 pm
Karma: 3106

Re: Gay Baseball Porn

Postby flyingelvii on Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:28 pm

bignick33 wrote:
flyingelvii wrote:Wrong thread. This is for discussions regarding Ramiro Mendoza, fantasy baseball and excessively sweaty baseball players, in varying order.

I believe that last point means the SoD has spread to Shea Field.


u mad bro?

Ah man. That was supposed to be a joke. Guess this is the problem when nobody thinks you're funny.

Though I will now listen to "Hey Ma". So there was some good to come from this.
flyingelvii
Higgins Hall
 
Posts: 5305
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:28 pm
Karma: 601

Re: Gay Baseball Porn

Postby bignick33 on Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:31 pm

flyingelvii wrote:
bignick33 wrote:
flyingelvii wrote:Wrong thread. This is for discussions regarding Ramiro Mendoza, fantasy baseball and excessively sweaty baseball players, in varying order.

I believe that last point means the SoD has spread to Shea Field.


u mad bro?

Ah man. That was supposed to be a joke. Guess this is the problem when nobody thinks you're funny.

Though I will now listen to "Hey Ma". So there was some good to come from this.


Likewise. I would never use that expression except ironically.
I drink whiskey instead of water.
User avatar
bignick33
Fulton Hall
 
Posts: 12825
Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:31 pm
Karma: 909

Re: Gay Baseball Porn

Postby twballgame9 on Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:08 pm

flyingelvii wrote:
twballgame9 wrote:
flyingelvii wrote:Ah, throwing out relevant data and information to fit a narrative. Just a great sign of a bang-up argument. Those years actually happened and are part of the reason he's appreciated in Boston. So I'm not sure why they aren't relevant other than the aformentioned narrative point.

I will continue to point out that your definition of contribution is extremely narrow and basically means only about 4 non-pitchers can provide a material contribution to the success of a team. Now go back and cry into your Ramiro Mendoza pillow.


Nothing better than when you run out of things to say and start criticizing others' arguing techniques. Laugh out loud funny. Almost as good as when you try to be insulting with some idiotic David Letterman-esque recurring theme, like "I'll get you real good, I'll pretend you like Ramiro Mendoza every time I have nothing to say."

Dance. No one forgot the PED years, pink hat.

Get back to me when your argument doesn't rely on an entirely presumptuous idea that neither you nor I have no ability to prove. Congratulations. You win in that regard.

Additionally, I just find mentioning Ramiro Mendoza in every post funny. You think too much sometimes.


It wasn't an argument. It was always an opinion, something you always forget when you have to correct every ones' opinion by questioning their definitions and throwing out the exception to the rule. Leading to people responding to your irrelevant facts with irrelevant facts.

Youk sucks and I couldn't wait for him to leave town, people are stupid for applauding him. Disprove - go!
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
User avatar
twballgame9
BC Guy
 
Posts: 31167
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:49 am
Karma: 2422

Re: Gay Baseball Porn

Postby twballgame9 on Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:09 pm

flyingelvii wrote:
bignick33 wrote:
flyingelvii wrote:Wrong thread. This is for discussions regarding Ramiro Mendoza, fantasy baseball and excessively sweaty baseball players, in varying order.

I believe that last point means the SoD has spread to Shea Field.


u mad bro?

Ah man. That was supposed to be a joke. Guess this is the problem when nobody thinks you're funny.

Though I will now listen to "Hey Ma". So there was some good to come from this.


I think you are funny.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
User avatar
twballgame9
BC Guy
 
Posts: 31167
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:49 am
Karma: 2422

Re: Gay Baseball Porn

Postby flyingelvii on Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:57 pm

twballgame9 wrote:
flyingelvii wrote:
twballgame9 wrote:
flyingelvii wrote:Ah, throwing out relevant data and information to fit a narrative. Just a great sign of a bang-up argument. Those years actually happened and are part of the reason he's appreciated in Boston. So I'm not sure why they aren't relevant other than the aformentioned narrative point.

I will continue to point out that your definition of contribution is extremely narrow and basically means only about 4 non-pitchers can provide a material contribution to the success of a team. Now go back and cry into your Ramiro Mendoza pillow.


Nothing better than when you run out of things to say and start criticizing others' arguing techniques. Laugh out loud funny. Almost as good as when you try to be insulting with some idiotic David Letterman-esque recurring theme, like "I'll get you real good, I'll pretend you like Ramiro Mendoza every time I have nothing to say."

Dance. No one forgot the PED years, pink hat.

Get back to me when your argument doesn't rely on an entirely presumptuous idea that neither you nor I have no ability to prove. Congratulations. You win in that regard.

Additionally, I just find mentioning Ramiro Mendoza in every post funny. You think too much sometimes.


It wasn't an argument. It was always an opinion, something you always forget when you have to correct every ones' opinion by questioning their definitions and throwing out the exception to the rule. Leading to people responding to your irrelevant facts with irrelevant facts.

Youk sucks and I couldn't wait for him to leave town, people are stupid for applauding him. Disprove - go!

Okay so if you don't want other people to discuss your opinions and you are going take offense to it (for lack of a better term...trying to cover my bases here so you don't go off on another minor tangent), why do you post it on a message board, which is the purpose of about 95% of the activity here? I don't agree with your opinion. I presented why I didn't agree with your opinion. You present a counterargument. Welcome to message boardery. It's very serious business.

I eagerly anticipate you arguing the semantics of a word I used above like a Villanova guard crashing the boards.
Last edited by flyingelvii on Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
flyingelvii
Higgins Hall
 
Posts: 5305
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:28 pm
Karma: 601

Re: Gay Baseball Porn

Postby flyingelvii on Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:58 pm

twballgame9 wrote:
flyingelvii wrote:
bignick33 wrote:
flyingelvii wrote:Wrong thread. This is for discussions regarding Ramiro Mendoza, fantasy baseball and excessively sweaty baseball players, in varying order.

I believe that last point means the SoD has spread to Shea Field.


u mad bro?

Ah man. That was supposed to be a joke. Guess this is the problem when nobody thinks you're funny.

Though I will now listen to "Hey Ma". So there was some good to come from this.


I think you are funny.

:bored
flyingelvii
Higgins Hall
 
Posts: 5305
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:28 pm
Karma: 601

Re: Gay Baseball Porn

Postby twballgame9 on Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:09 pm

flyingelvii wrote:
twballgame9 wrote:
flyingelvii wrote:
twballgame9 wrote:
flyingelvii wrote:Ah, throwing out relevant data and information to fit a narrative. Just a great sign of a bang-up argument. Those years actually happened and are part of the reason he's appreciated in Boston. So I'm not sure why they aren't relevant other than the aformentioned narrative point.

I will continue to point out that your definition of contribution is extremely narrow and basically means only about 4 non-pitchers can provide a material contribution to the success of a team. Now go back and cry into your Ramiro Mendoza pillow.


Nothing better than when you run out of things to say and start criticizing others' arguing techniques. Laugh out loud funny. Almost as good as when you try to be insulting with some idiotic David Letterman-esque recurring theme, like "I'll get you real good, I'll pretend you like Ramiro Mendoza every time I have nothing to say."

Dance. No one forgot the PED years, pink hat.

Get back to me when your argument doesn't rely on an entirely presumptuous idea that neither you nor I have no ability to prove. Congratulations. You win in that regard.

Additionally, I just find mentioning Ramiro Mendoza in every post funny. You think too much sometimes.


It wasn't an argument. It was always an opinion, something you always forget when you have to correct every ones' opinion by questioning their definitions and throwing out the exception to the rule. Leading to people responding to your irrelevant facts with irrelevant facts.

Youk sucks and I couldn't wait for him to leave town, people are stupid for applauding him. Disprove - go!

Okay so if you don't want other people to discuss your opinions and you are going take offense to it (for lack of a better term...trying to cover my bases here so you don't go off on another minor tangent), why do you post it on a message board, which is the purpose of about 95% of the activity here? I don't agree with your opinion. I presented why I didn't agree with your opinion. You present a counterargument. Welcome to message boardery. It's very serious business.

I eagerly anticipate you arguing the semantics of a word I used above like a Villanova guard crashing the boards.


Whatever. You can't even accomplish a pretend attempt at "we each have our own opinion and boards are for arguing" with sounding smarmy.

Nothing serious about when I engage in arguments with you, you are my own personal no space. Passes the time on an otherwise slow day.

As for the Nova argument, the point still stands, just another example of how statistics don't tell much of a story, let alone the whole story. But if you want to believe that those 3 point chucking Nova teams were good on the boards because Randy Foye was getting 5 rebounds a game, and that BC will be okay without a rebounding big man, have at it.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
User avatar
twballgame9
BC Guy
 
Posts: 31167
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:49 am
Karma: 2422

Re: Gay Baseball Porn

Postby flyingelvii on Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:10 pm

I was just tailoring my response to my audience.
flyingelvii
Higgins Hall
 
Posts: 5305
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:28 pm
Karma: 601

Re: Gay Baseball Porn

Postby twballgame9 on Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:48 pm

flyingelvii wrote:I was just tailoring my response to my audience.


Usually you just tailor your responses from whole cloth.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
User avatar
twballgame9
BC Guy
 
Posts: 31167
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:49 am
Karma: 2422

Re: Gay Baseball Porn

Postby bignick33 on Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:36 am

1-3 with 2 runs scored
I drink whiskey instead of water.
User avatar
bignick33
Fulton Hall
 
Posts: 12825
Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:31 pm
Karma: 909

Re: Gay Baseball Porn

Postby claver2010 on Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:20 pm

Well looks like Hanley will be SS & 3B eligibile next year which is huge considering how terrible SS has been.
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
User avatar
claver2010
Gasson Hall
 
Posts: 18324
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:55 pm
Karma: 3106

Re: Gay Baseball Porn

Postby Endless Mike on Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:27 am

I just accepted this trade:

I get:
Chris Sale (I plan on keeping him at $1)
Lance Berkman

I give up:
Justin Upton
Tim Lincecum
David Wright


So now my keepers are looking like Giancarlo Stanton, Jacoby Ellsbury, Chris Sale, and one other (Lance Lynn, Starling Marte, or someone else). I'd go to war with that crew.
User avatar
Endless Mike
Lyons Hall
 
Posts: 8489
Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:02 pm
Karma: 1613

Re: Gay Baseball Porn

Postby pick6pedro on Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:58 am

Endless Mike wrote:I just accepted this trade:

I get:
Chris Sale (I plan on keeping him at $1)
Lance Berkman

I give up:
Justin Upton
Tim Lincecum
David Wright


So now my keepers are looking like Giancarlo Stanton, Jacoby Ellsbury, Chris Sale, and one other (Lance Lynn, Starling Marte, or someone else). I'd go to war with that crew.


Image
User avatar
pick6pedro
Fulton Hall
 
Posts: 11582
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:25 pm
Location: A Chalupa Stand
Karma: 2630

Re: Gay Baseball Porn

Postby twballgame9 on Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:10 pm

Endless Mike wrote:I just accepted this trade:

I get:
Chris Sale (I plan on keeping him at $1)
Lance Berkman

I give up:
Justin Upton
Tim Lincecum
David Wright


So now my keepers are looking like Giancarlo Stanton, Jacoby Ellsbury, Chris Sale, and one other (Lance Lynn, Starling Marte, or someone else). I'd go to war with that crew.


Wait, what?
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
User avatar
twballgame9
BC Guy
 
Posts: 31167
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:49 am
Karma: 2422

PreviousNext

Return to Shea Field

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

Untitled document