Congratulations, you're still a douchebag

Home of Football Tailgating, Intramural Football and the occasional baseball game
Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Congratulations, you're still a douchebag

Postby BC '00 on Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:50 am

:dildodog
BC '00
Cushing Hall

Re: Congratulations, you're still a douchebag

Postby Harry Seaward on Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:56 am

how many home runs have you hit?
Harry Seaward
Carney Hall

Postby BC '00 on Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:58 am

Harry Seaward {l Wrote}:how many home runs have you hit?

I haven't won any Tour de Frances either, but I can say that Lance Armstrong is a twat. And I don't have any Super Bowl rings, but I can say that Big Ben is a fucking asshole. What's your point?
BC '00
Cushing Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:02 pm

BC '00 {l Wrote}:

I haven't won any Tour de Frances either, but I can say that Lance Armstrong is a twat. And I don't have any Super Bowl rings, but I can say that Big Ben is a fucking asshole. What's your point?

You haven't done any good posting, and you can criticize Big Pete. I think I get your point.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby BC '00 on Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:05 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
BC '00 {l Wrote}:

You haven't done any good posting, and you can criticize Big Pete. I think I get your point.

Actually, I have told Pete when I thought something he did was funny. Then when he acts like a fucking asshole, I tell him he's an asshole. What's your point?
BC '00
Cushing Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:09 pm

BC '00 {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
BC '00 {l Wrote}:

Actually, I have told Pete when I thought something he did was funny. Then when he acts like a fucking asshole, I tell him he's an asshole. What's your point?

Man, you have zero sense of humor. Lighten up, Francis.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby flyingelvii on Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:59 pm

I feel more people didn't really care about the whole pursuit of 600 less so because A-Rod was on 'roids (three years my ass BTW) and more so because of things illustrated in the first post. Given I'm a Sox fan but the only lasting memories I have of A-Rod on the Yankees is his reddish-orange skin tone in the Gammons interview, the centaur paintings, getting hit in the face by Varitek, and slapping Arroyo's glove and being incredulous that he did anything wrong.

Oh, and Michael Kay's awesome calls of "AN A-BOMB FROM A-ROD!!!!!ONE11111OHMYGODISUCKATPLAYBYPLAY!!!!"
flyingelvii
Higgins Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:00 pm

flyingelvii {l Wrote}:I feel more people didn't really care about the whole pursuit of 600 less so because A-Rod was on 'roids (three years my ass BTW) and more so because of things illustrated in the first post. Given I'm a Sox fan but the only lasting memories I have of A-Rod on the Yankees is his reddish-orange skin tone in the Gammons interview, the centaur paintings, getting hit in the face by Varitek, and slapping Arroyo's glove and being incredulous that he did anything wrong.

Oh, and Michael Kay's awesome calls of "AN A-BOMB FROM A-ROD!!!!!ONE11111OHMYGODISUCKATPLAYBYPLAY!!!!"

I think that is John Sterling.
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby flyingelvii on Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:03 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
flyingelvii {l Wrote}:I feel more people didn't really care about the whole pursuit of 600 less so because A-Rod was on 'roids (three years my ass BTW) and more so because of things illustrated in the first post. Given I'm a Sox fan but the only lasting memories I have of A-Rod on the Yankees is his reddish-orange skin tone in the Gammons interview, the centaur paintings, getting hit in the face by Varitek, and slapping Arroyo's glove and being incredulous that he did anything wrong.

I think that is John Sterling.

Well he sucks too.
flyingelvii
Higgins Hall

Postby BigPete on Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:57 am

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
BC '00 {l Wrote}:

tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiim

BURN
BigPete
McGuinn Hall

Return to Shea Field