Official World Cup 2010 discussion thread

Home of Football Tailgating, Intramural Football and the occasional baseball game
Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: Official World Cup 2010 discussion thread

Postby twballgame9 on Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:55 pm

campion {l Wrote}:You're wrong Teddy. Very few Americans over the age of 50 ever went near a soccer ball. It was an unAmerican activity.

I'm neither over 50 nor under 35, and every idiot in my town played organized soccer as if they were auditioning for a Will Farrell movie. This is hardly the first time this doomed "soccer is taking off in America" phenomenon has been touted.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby twballgame9 on Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:56 pm

Besides, you are better than that campion. Come on.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby angrychicken on Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:56 pm

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:very few male americans under 50 snorted boner coke while in college. that was an unamerican activity, too...

so which one are you, campy?

"boner coke". Cracks me up every time. Miss Fallopian must have been quite a broad.
angrychicken
Gasson Hall

Previous

Return to Shea Field