Note to Josh Beckett

Home of Football Tailgating, Intramural Football and the occasional baseball game
Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Note to Josh Beckett

Postby twballgame9 on Sun May 02, 2010 1:30 pm

Throw the ball dude. Between he and the Scuturo/Pedroia/Youkilis/Lowell "Take 8 pitches every at bat and step out after every one" crew, I found myself watching some European teams play soccer today, while flipping over to golf. IT SHOULDN'T TAKE 45 SECONDS BETWEEN PITCHES.

YOU ARE RUINING BASEBALL DAMMIT.

PS: What the hell is an "Osasuna" anyway?
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Re: Note to Josh Beckett

Postby Shredder on Sun May 02, 2010 2:03 pm

This is one of the most boring games I've seen in a while. Millwood might be even slower on his end.
Shredder
McGuinn Hall

Postby buconvict on Sun May 02, 2010 9:37 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:Throw the ball dude. Between he and the Scuturo/Pedroia/Youkilis/Lowell "Take 8 pitches every at bat and step out after every one" crew, I found myself watching some European teams play soccer today, while flipping over to golf. IT SHOULDN'T TAKE 45 SECONDS BETWEEN PITCHES.

YOU ARE RUINING BASEBALL DAMMIT.

PS: What the hell is an "Osasuna" anyway?

That was a good game. Ronaldo is getting geared up for the World Cup. Now just 40 days awayyy

-xoxo, Gossip Girl
buconvict
McGuinn Hall

Postby Endless Mike on Mon May 03, 2010 12:17 pm

OJ doesn't like soccer or softball.
Endless Mike
Lyons Hall

Return to Shea Field