BC Takes Two of Three from Duke

Home of Football Tailgating, Intramural Football and the occasional baseball game
Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

BC Takes Two of Three from Duke

Postby bignick33 on Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:27 pm

Th starting pitching solidified this weekend.
I drink whiskey instead of water.
bignick33
Fulton Hall

Re: BC Takes Two of Three from Duke

Postby bcsoxfan12 on Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:36 pm

anyone have a firsthand rundown that went to the baseball game?? Just curious becuase hockey took up the entire weekend
bcsoxfan12
Campion Hall

Postby bignick33 on Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:41 pm

bcsoxfan12 {l Wrote}:anyone have a firsthand rundown that went to the baseball game?? Just curious becuase hockey took up the entire weekend

I went on Sunday before driving out to the hockey game. There were three things I took from the game, a 2-1 victory:

1) Dean looks like a legit ace. He went the distance only allowing 1 run. He will pitch this coming Saturday.
2) Heckling of the opposing right-fielder was at midseason form. Some clowns on the ramp brought their A-game. They were nearly as important to the victory as Dean.
3) BC cops still do not care if you drink beers on the roof of the garage. This is of vital importance because BC baseball can be excruciatingly boring.
I drink whiskey instead of water.
bignick33
Fulton Hall

Postby bcsoxfan12 on Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:48 pm

bignick33 {l Wrote}:
bcsoxfan12 {l Wrote}:anyone have a firsthand rundown that went to the baseball game?? Just curious becuase hockey took up the entire weekend

I went on Sunday before driving out to the hockey game. There were three things I took from the game, a 2-1 victory:

1) Dean looks like a legit ace. He went the distance only allowing 1 run. He will pitch this coming Saturday.
2) Heckling of the opposing right-fielder was at midseason form. Some clowns on the ramp brought their A-game. They were nearly as important to the victory as Dean.
3) BC cops still do not care if you drink beers on the roof of the garage. This is of vital importance because BC baseball can be excruciatingly boring.

Thanks for the info Nick!!! I wanted to go to the game @NU tomorrow, but it looks like the rain will washout the game. Won’t be able to go to another game until the Maryland series, but I appreciate any firsthand game info +1 for making it to a hockey/baseball doubleheader :bowdown
bcsoxfan12
Campion Hall

Postby claver2010 on Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:42 pm

bignick33 {l Wrote}:2) Heckling of the opposing right-fielder was at midseason form. Some clowns on the ramp brought their A-game. They were nearly as important to the victory as Dean.

2) Those guys live across the yard from my mod
3) It's the best part of BC baseball when it's a nice day.
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

Return to Shea Field