BC Baseball 2016

Home of Football Tailgating, Intramural Football and the occasional baseball game
Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: BC Baseball 2016

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Mon Jun 06, 2016 12:44 am

eepstein0 wrote:
TobaccoRoadEagle wrote:
eepstein0 wrote:
TobaccoRoadEagle wrote:
twballgame9 wrote:Great pitching. Legit shot for Omaha.

well, now we're fucked. thanks tedwardo. why couldn't you go with something like "with these bats, they have no shot at td ameritrade"


Is Miami really good again? I have to assume so

dying quail just snuck them past long beach


Was unaware Troy Flutie played college baseball

of your long history of bad posts, this may be the worst of your bad posts.
congratulations to hansen... gayest poster for the 10th year in a row
User avatar
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy
 
Posts: 20770
Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:51 am
Location: tobaccoroad
Karma: 5763

Re: BC Baseball 2016

Postby angrychicken on Mon Jun 06, 2016 6:36 am

TobaccoRoadEagle wrote:The real question is who huangdy shannon is going to root for in the super regional

You're so stupid. So, so, so, so, so, so, so stupid.

I'm trying to rearrange a few things to get down to the house that roids built.
User avatar
angrychicken
Gasson Hall
 
Posts: 16344
Joined: Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:39 pm
Karma: 15685

Re: BC Baseball 2016

Postby twballgame9 on Mon Jun 06, 2016 6:49 am

TobaccoRoadEagle wrote:
twballgame9 wrote:Great pitching. Legit shot for Omaha.

well, now we're fucked. thanks tedwardo. why couldn't you go with something like "with these bats, they have no shot at td ameritrade"


I said it is a shot. I'm not betting on it.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
User avatar
twballgame9
BC Guy
 
Posts: 31868
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:49 am
Karma: 2488

Re: BC Baseball 2016

Postby claver2010 on Mon Jun 06, 2016 7:19 am

dumb question, but what's the format of the super regionals? same double elimination deal?
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
User avatar
claver2010
Gasson Hall
 
Posts: 18588
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:55 pm
Karma: 3172

Re: BC Baseball 2016

Postby Snooks Kelly on Mon Jun 06, 2016 7:57 am

claver2010 wrote:dumb question, but what's the format of the super regionals? same double elimination deal?


http://www.ncaa.com/interactive-bracket ... ll/d1/2016

2 out of 3, winner is one of eight teams going to the CWS.
Snooks Kelly
n00b
 
Posts: 75
Joined: Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:12 am
Karma: 20

Re: BC Baseball 2016

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:01 am

claver2010 wrote:dumb question, but what's the format of the super regionals? same double elimination deal?

best of three against miami... all in huangville, usa
congratulations to hansen... gayest poster for the 10th year in a row
User avatar
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy
 
Posts: 20770
Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:51 am
Location: tobaccoroad
Karma: 5763

Re: BC Baseball 2016

Postby claver2010 on Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:11 am

thanks


now update the standings COWARD!
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
User avatar
claver2010
Gasson Hall
 
Posts: 18588
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:55 pm
Karma: 3172

Re: BC Baseball 2016

Postby eepstein0 on Mon Jun 06, 2016 10:11 am

TobaccoRoadEagle wrote:
eepstein0 wrote:
TobaccoRoadEagle wrote:
eepstein0 wrote:
TobaccoRoadEagle wrote:
twballgame9 wrote:Great pitching. Legit shot for Omaha.

well, now we're fucked. thanks tedwardo. why couldn't you go with something like "with these bats, they have no shot at td ameritrade"


Is Miami really good again? I have to assume so

dying quail just snuck them past long beach


Was unaware Troy Flutie played college baseball

of your long history of bad posts, this may be the worst of your bad posts.


I didn't think it was that bad
User avatar
eepstein0
Gasson Hall
 
Posts: 16635
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:35 pm
Karma: -258

Re: BC Baseball 2016

Postby MilitantEagle on Mon Jun 06, 2016 10:51 am

Have the Miami start times been announced yet? Can't find online.
User avatar
MilitantEagle
Merkert Hall
 
Posts: 4261
Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:13 pm
Karma: 182

Re: BC Baseball 2016

Postby twballgame9 on Mon Jun 06, 2016 11:01 am

I think they wait until all of the regionals are done to make times official.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
User avatar
twballgame9
BC Guy
 
Posts: 31868
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:49 am
Karma: 2488

Re: BC Baseball 2016

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Mon Jun 06, 2016 11:06 am

twballgame9 wrote:I think they wait until all of the regionals are done to make times official.

this. they have to set a television schedule after all
congratulations to hansen... gayest poster for the 10th year in a row
User avatar
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy
 
Posts: 20770
Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:51 am
Location: tobaccoroad
Karma: 5763

Re: BC Baseball 2016

Postby Reverend Mike on Mon Jun 06, 2016 1:01 pm

TobaccoRoadEagle wrote:
twballgame9 wrote:I think they wait until all of the regionals are done to make times official.

this. they have to set a television schedule after all

Calling ESPN3 "television" might be a stretch.
User avatar
Reverend Mike
Merkert Hall
 
Posts: 3211
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:10 am
Location: RUGBYLUVR69
Karma: 2466

Re: BC Baseball 2016

Postby twballgame9 on Mon Jun 06, 2016 2:20 pm

Super Regionals are on the U and the Deuce in addition to 3
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
User avatar
twballgame9
BC Guy
 
Posts: 31868
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:49 am
Karma: 2488

Re: BC Baseball 2016

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Mon Jun 06, 2016 2:23 pm

twballgame9 wrote:Super Regionals are on the U and the Deuce in addition to 3

that's what i was referring to, real tv.

the regional schedule was announced not long after the field was selected. since they field for the super regionals is not yet final, they can't announce a schedule yet
congratulations to hansen... gayest poster for the 10th year in a row
User avatar
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy
 
Posts: 20770
Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:51 am
Location: tobaccoroad
Karma: 5763

Re: BC Baseball 2016

Postby b0mberMan on Tue Jun 07, 2016 6:13 am

Is it ok to kind of hate BC baseball since hockeyruption loves the program so much?
NorthEndEagle wrote:cat hair pee fire
b0mberMan
Lyons Hall
 
Posts: 9556
Joined: Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:43 pm
Location: Cat hair pee fire
Karma: 2672

Re: BC Baseball 2016

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:45 am

b0mberMan wrote:Is it ok to kind of hate BC baseball since hockeyruption loves the program so much?

only if you equally hate women's hockey.

ps - i wish you hadn't told me that. i don't ever think to check in on your ex-boyfriends and now i feel like i have to so i can see what stupidity they are spewing. my one guess is that i will be more overrun with #birdball than sarge overuses #dude
congratulations to hansen... gayest poster for the 10th year in a row
User avatar
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy
 
Posts: 20770
Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:51 am
Location: tobaccoroad
Karma: 5763

Re: BC Baseball 2016

Postby twballgame9 on Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:29 am

"Birdball" makes "be a dude" look like "this bud's for you" or "let it be Lowenbrau"
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
User avatar
twballgame9
BC Guy
 
Posts: 31868
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:49 am
Karma: 2488

Re: BC Baseball 2016

Postby angrychicken on Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:31 am

What the fuck is a birdball?
User avatar
angrychicken
Gasson Hall
 
Posts: 16344
Joined: Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:39 pm
Karma: 15685

Re: BC Baseball 2016

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:54 am

angrychicken wrote:What the fuck is a birdball?

@bcbirdball the twitter name for bc baseball

https://twitter.com/BCBirdBall?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor
congratulations to hansen... gayest poster for the 10th year in a row
User avatar
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy
 
Posts: 20770
Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:51 am
Location: tobaccoroad
Karma: 5763

Re: BC Baseball 2016

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:57 am

twballgame9 wrote:"Birdball" makes "be a dude" look like "this bud's for you" or "let it be Lowenbrau"

i would have accepted "tastes gay/less filling" because as awful as "bcbirdball" is, it doesn't make #beadude not 100% gay
congratulations to hansen... gayest poster for the 10th year in a row
User avatar
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy
 
Posts: 20770
Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:51 am
Location: tobaccoroad
Karma: 5763

Re: BC Baseball 2016

Postby angrychicken on Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:09 am

SUPER REGIONAL TIMES:
Friday - 5 p.m. ESPNU
Saturday - Noon ESPNU
Sunday - Noon ESPN2 or ESPNU
User avatar
angrychicken
Gasson Hall
 
Posts: 16344
Joined: Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:39 pm
Karma: 15685

Re: BC Baseball 2016

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:24 am

angrychicken wrote:SUPER REGIONAL TIMES:
Friday - 5 p.m. ESPNU
Saturday - Noon ESPNU
Sunday - Noon ESPN2 or ESPNU

how many of those games will you be attending, geno mo'retta

Image
congratulations to hansen... gayest poster for the 10th year in a row
User avatar
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy
 
Posts: 20770
Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:51 am
Location: tobaccoroad
Karma: 5763

Re: BC Baseball 2016

Postby angrychicken on Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:02 am

TobaccoRoadEagle wrote:
angrychicken wrote:SUPER REGIONAL TIMES:
Friday - 5 p.m. ESPNU
Saturday - Noon ESPNU
Sunday - Noon ESPN2 or ESPNU

how many of those games will you be attending, geno mo'retta

Image

I think I'm still banned from the UM campus. They didn't appreciate my independent investigation of the Bryan Pata murder. :shrug
User avatar
angrychicken
Gasson Hall
 
Posts: 16344
Joined: Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:39 pm
Karma: 15685

Re: BC Baseball 2016

Postby DavidGordonsFoot on Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:19 am

We're so desperate to support a winner that we are clamoring around a tournament whose format we don't even know.
hello
User avatar
DavidGordonsFoot
Gasson Hall
 
Posts: 15001
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:56 pm
Location: Not tobaccoroad
Karma: 2920

Re: BC Baseball 2016

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:23 am

DavidGordonsFoot wrote:We're so desperate to support a winner that we are clamoring around a tournament whose format we don't even know.

speak for yourself. i don't like sports but i'm well versed in the college world series, it's format and locations
congratulations to hansen... gayest poster for the 10th year in a row
User avatar
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy
 
Posts: 20770
Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:51 am
Location: tobaccoroad
Karma: 5763

Re: BC Baseball 2016

Postby DavidGordonsFoot on Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:31 am

TobaccoRoadEagle wrote:
DavidGordonsFoot wrote:We're so desperate to support a winner that we are clamoring around a tournament whose format we don't even know.

speak for yourself. i don't like sports but i'm well versed in the college world series, it's format and locations

I'm sorry for overlooking those couple years you spent living in an Omaha Wal-Mart.
hello
User avatar
DavidGordonsFoot
Gasson Hall
 
Posts: 15001
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:56 pm
Location: Not tobaccoroad
Karma: 2920

Re: BC Baseball 2016

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:38 am

DavidGordonsFoot wrote:
TobaccoRoadEagle wrote:
DavidGordonsFoot wrote:We're so desperate to support a winner that we are clamoring around a tournament whose format we don't even know.

speak for yourself. i don't like sports but i'm well versed in the college world series, it's format and locations

I'm sorry for overlooking those couple years you spent living in an Omaha Wal-Mart.

apology accepted
congratulations to hansen... gayest poster for the 10th year in a row
User avatar
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy
 
Posts: 20770
Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:51 am
Location: tobaccoroad
Karma: 5763

Re: BC Baseball 2016

Postby Reverend Mike on Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:12 pm

angrychicken wrote:
TobaccoRoadEagle wrote:
angrychicken wrote:SUPER REGIONAL TIMES:
Friday - 5 p.m. ESPNU
Saturday - Noon ESPNU
Sunday - Noon ESPN2 or ESPNU

how many of those games will you be attending, geno mo'retta

Image

I think I'm still banned from the UM campus. They didn't appreciate my independent investigation of the Bryan Pata murder. :shrug

You were a martyr on the front lines of the message board IRL wars.
User avatar
Reverend Mike
Merkert Hall
 
Posts: 3211
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:10 am
Location: RUGBYLUVR69
Karma: 2466

Re: BC Baseball 2016

Postby Reverend Mike on Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:16 pm

DavidGordonsFoot wrote:We're so desperate to support a winner that we are clamoring around a tournament whose format we don't even know.

Yes, but we get the possibility of the drama of a shootout in game 7 in Wrigley Field against Germany.
User avatar
Reverend Mike
Merkert Hall
 
Posts: 3211
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:10 am
Location: RUGBYLUVR69
Karma: 2466

Re: BC Baseball 2016

Postby Zlax45 on Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:02 am

I am back...good to see people supporting a program which gets no admin support.
Zlax45
n00b
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:41 pm
Karma: 0

PreviousNext

Return to Shea Field

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests

Untitled document