Jerry Remy and Murder

Home of Football Tailgating, Intramural Football and the occasional baseball game
Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Jerry Remy and Murder

Postby Endless Mike on Thu Mar 27, 2014 2:44 pm

First, read this Globe article about his fucking animal of a son, who has been able to get away with repeated violence because of his famous dad and shithead judges.
http://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2014/03/22/remy/xFRaOQqrnZ1S1pfLa2eKgK/story.html

Then, read this update on how Dr. Creepy and "Red Sox nation" stand behind Remy. This made me sick to my stomach.
http://www.boston.com/news/local/massachusetts/2014/03/26/john-henry-stands-behind-jerry-remy/1Y8UdlRooxPWFXRasKXo9K/story.html

I can't watch a NESN telecast and be reminded how Remy and his family enabled his fucking monster of a son, and I can't support the Red Sox knowing they think this is okay.

I really hope this catches on and more people speak up against this.
Endless Mike
Lyons Hall

Re: Jerry Remy and Murder

Postby angrychicken on Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:19 pm

Jerry Remy seems like a well dressed fella. :shrug

angrychicken
Gasson Hall

Postby DomingoOrtiz on Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:01 am

DomingoOrtiz
Lyons Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:34 am

you'd think the roids supply would dry up a little in prison. i guess i'm just naive
now in the street there is violence
and, and a lots of work to be done
no place to hang out our washing
and, and i can't blame all on the sun
good god we gonna rock down to electric avenue
and then we'll take it higher
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby Endless Mike on Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:35 am

I haven't watched a NESN broadcast this season yet. Is RemDawg still trying to sell t-shirts and Wally dolls to help pay for his son's defense?
Endless Mike
Lyons Hall

Postby DavidGordonsFoot on Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:06 pm

Endless Mike {l Wrote}:I haven't watched a NESN broadcast this season yet. Is RemDawg still trying to sell t-shirts and Wally dolls to help pay for his son's defense?

I'm not a Sox fan but I tuned into the season opener to see how long I could tolerate Remy. It was only a couple minutes before Jerry said "Buenos Tardes Amigos!" I cringed, changed the channel and haven't watched baseball on NESN since.
hello
DavidGordonsFoot
Gasson Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:08 pm

DavidGordonsFoot {l Wrote}:
Endless Mike {l Wrote}:I haven't watched a NESN broadcast this season yet. Is RemDawg still trying to sell t-shirts and Wally dolls to help pay for his son's defense?

I'm not a Sox fan but I tuned into the season opener to see how long I could tolerate Remy. It was only a couple minutes before Jerry said "Buenos Tardes Amigos!" I cringed, changed the channel and haven't watched baseball on NESN since.

He's been doing that in Spanish for 15 years. There is a story behind it, I just don't have a clue what it is anymore.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby DavidGordonsFoot on Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:21 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
DavidGordonsFoot {l Wrote}:

He's been doing that in Spanish for 15 years. There is a story behind it, I just don't have a clue what it is anymore.

I know, and it's supposed to be cute, which isn't working for me.
hello
DavidGordonsFoot
Gasson Hall

Postby claver2010 on Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:38 pm

BC is still having their gamewatches there :81
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

Postby Endless Mike on Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:05 pm

claver2010 {l Wrote}:BC is still having their gamewatches there :81

Yeah, not a great move.
Endless Mike
Lyons Hall

Postby MilitantEagle on Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:40 pm

DomingoOrtiz {l Wrote}:Never liked the Remdog:
http://bostonherald.com/news_opinion/lo ... in_assault

Me neither. Always thought he was a depressed asshole.

A few weeks ago, I came across the Angels blog on SBNation and it provided a link to Globe article that Endless provided. Surprisingly, the Angels' fans who commented on the site were critical of Boston fans for being critical of Jerry Remy. The overall theme of the comments was, "Typical idiotic Boston fans, Jerry didn't commit any crimes, so he shouldn't be punished."
MilitantEagle
Merkert Hall

Postby MaroonNGold on Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:49 am

MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:

A few weeks ago, I came across the Angels blog on SBNation and it provided a link to Globe article that Endless provided. Surprisingly, the Angels' fans who commented on the site were critical of Boston fans for being critical of Jerry Remy. The overall theme of the comments was, "Typical idiotic Boston fans, Jerry didn't commit any crimes, so he shouldn't be punished."

What elegance, Militant!

And did you hone your Christian charity at our Catholic [b]in Name Only alma mater?
BC once attracted stars like Abrams, Adams, Agbai, Austin, Bagley, Barros, Bell, Curley, Driscoll, Dudley, Eisley, Evans, Huckaby, Jackson, McCready, Murphy, O'Brien, Rice, Smith, Williams, et al.

Those days are gone.

And who is responsible for that?
MaroonNGold
Carney Hall

Location: St. Ignatius, praying for a leader who'll restore BC's trustworthiness.

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:11 pm

MaroonNGold {l Wrote}:
MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:

What elegance, Militant!

And did you hone your Christian charity at our Catholic [b]in Name Only alma mater?

you've got a point, their mascot is a friar.
now in the street there is violence
and, and a lots of work to be done
no place to hang out our washing
and, and i can't blame all on the sun
good god we gonna rock down to electric avenue
and then we'll take it higher
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Return to Shea Field